How to Transfer Emails from Yahoo to Exchange Server ?
Overview: Are you one of those who want to migrate emails from Yahoo to Exchange Server ? Or want to know how to transfer Yahoo Emails to On-Premises & Hosted Exchange Server ? If your answer is YES! Then read this post to know how to export Yahoo Mail to Exchange 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. So, stay with us to know more information about this process.
Yahoo Mail is one of the oldest webmail services in the world which started its service in 1997. Now it is the third-largest email service after Gmail or Outlook.com. Yahoo Mail provides four different plans for different users (Basic, Plus, Ad-Free, And Business). Now, It has more than 225 million users.
Yahoo is free to use whereas Exchange Server comes under subscription. It developed by Microsoft Corporation for large enterprises & organizations. As his name is ‘Exchange Server’, so is his work. It allows you to exchange data and store your incoming, outgoing, save, draft, calendar, etc. Data on the local and hosted server.
At this time, Exchange Server available in two different infrastructures – Hosted Exchange Server and On-Premise Exchange Server. In different variants has many subscription plans depending on the user numbers and facilities.
In this article, we will explain the complete method to import Yahoo emails in On-Premises & Hosted Exchange Server. Because Exchange Server has many users, that’s why while migrating Yahoo emails to Exchange, User mapping is very difficult. We need a professional tool to tackle this problem.
A Professional Tool – Yahoo to Exchange Migration
For a long time, a large number of users have been looking for a way to migrate Yahoo Mail to Exchange accounts. We all know that Yahoo has stopped its support for the mail service after it merged with Verizon company.
Let’s Know with a User Query
“Hi, I’m in a technical team. Recently I got a project to migrate Yahoo Mail to Exchange Server. I have 40+ Yahoo Mail mailboxes that I want to migrate to different Exchange Server user accounts. Is there a way to migrate all mailboxes with mailbox data maintained from Yahoo to Exchange?”
RecoveryTools Yahoo to Exchange Migration tool comes under the guarantee with a simple procedure. One can easily transfer emails from Yahoo Mail to Exchange Server using this solution. The software allows you to move all items such as emails, attachments, notes, documents, etc. The best part of this application supports migrating Yahoo Emails to On-Premise Exchange Server or Yahoo Mail to Hosted Exchange Server. With this app, you can migrate Yahoo emails to multiple file savings like PDF, Exchange Server, Excel Sheet, Outlook, iCloud, etc.
Download the Solution from Here:
Note: It is available for Windows and Mac Computers. You can download the free edition of Yahoo Mail to Exchange Tool to migrate few emails only. For complete mailbox migration, purchase the software key.
Steps to Migrate Yahoo Mail to Exchange Server
With the below steps, any user can learn – how to transfer Yahoo Mail to Exchange Server account. This Yahoo Mail to Exchange Server migration software is very easy for all types of users. These steps in the below section explained the migration of Yahoo to Exchange Server quickly with the help of RecoveryTools Yahoo Backup Tool.
- Launch the software on your computer.
- Enter Yahoo Mail credentials (single & bulk account).
- Choose the required email folders from the list.
- Select Exchange Option and enter details (Admin also).
- Click on the next to move Yahoo Mail to Exchange Server.
How to Export Emails from Yahoo to Exchange Server ?
This amazing software proves to be a perfect choice for the users in the case of Yahoo Mail to Exchange migration. Its function is very simple and simple as any technical and non-technical user can transfer Yahoo mailbox items to Exchange server. Follow these simple steps to better understand the working of Yahoo to Exchange migration software:
Install & Run Yahoo Mail to Exchange Migration software on your computer.
The program provides the batch option if you want to migrate multiple Yahoo Mailboxes to Exchange Server.
The software will ask the users to enter the account login credentials of Yahoo Mail account i.e. Username & Password directly in the application panel. Click on the Login button to start fetching Yahoo mailbox items.
After fetching Yahoo folders, choose the required email folders for migrating selected Yahoo folders to Exchange.
Choose the Exchange Server option from the list of 20+ Select Saving options.
One can enable options for Save Messages in default folders, I am Admin, Change Language, Domain/User Name, Password, Server Name, Use Advanced Settings for Selective Backup for filters as well users can also Request for more Features.
Enter Username, Password & Server Name of the resultant Exchange Account.
Once you are done with all the setup processes, click on the Backup button to initialize the process.
After the conversion process finished successfully, click on the OK button to exit from here.
The software will generate a SavingLog report including all the important information like Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Selected Source, Folder Path, Items Converted, Destination Path, as well final status of the Yahoo Mail to Exchange Migration process.
Yahoo Mail to Hosted Exchange Migration Tool – Major Features & Benefits:
- The Yahoo to Exchange Migration software enables the users to directly import Yahoo mailbox items into Exchange Server account just by asking the account login credentials of the source & resultant accounts. There is no need to take a backup of Yahoo mailbox items in the local storage to upload data from Yahoo to Exchange Server 2016.
- Users can also Export Yahoo mail into Exchange Server Administrator account as well automapping of mailboxes with multiple users. It provides the I am Admin option which enables the users to log in using Exchange Server administrator account & then Automatically map all the Yahoo mailbox items to multiple users of the Exchange Admin account.
- The software also enables the users to selectively migrate Yahoo mailbox items into Exchange Server account by applying filters. The software comes up with Advanced Settings for Selective Backup option which allows the users to step-by-step export of Yahoo mail to Exchange Server on the basis of Date Range, To, From, or Subject of the emails or messages.
- This program will preserve the on-disk System Folder Hierarchy during the migration of the mailbox items. It also provides users the option to Save Messages in Default Folders which will upload the Yahoo mailbox emails to exactly the same folder.
- The utility helps the users by maintaining the integrity of the emails like Subject, Date, Senders email address, receiver email address, the content of the message, attachments of the Yahoo emails while migrating to Exchange Server account.
- The application panel of the utility is very Easy to use as well as user-friendly. It provides the highest level of security among the users for the transfer of Yahoo mail to Exchange Server account.
This amazing Yahoo Mail to On-Premise Exchange Migration software proves to be very nice & amazing for the users in terms of its speed & accuracy. It provides very state-of-the-art & significant features to the users to migrate from Yahoo Mail to Hosted Exchange Server account. The software is fully compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows i.e. Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions. You can also install this application of Mac Computers.
In this article, we get to know about how can a user migrate Yahoo Mail to Exchange account. A large number of users are looking for a way to move Yahoo Emails or Contacts to Exchange Server. Free Download Yahoo Mail to Exchange Migration toolkit which allows the users to export 25 emails from each folder of Yahoo Mail to Exchange Server account completely free of cost. Purchase the proper license of this toolkit to activate the software from our Official Buy page by obtaining the serial keys. For more information, you can contact us via chat or email process.