Quick Guide to Migrate Thunderbird Emails to Outlook.com Account
Learn how to export Thunderbird to Outlook.com account in a quick & easy manner. Also, we will provide you with a direct option to transfer Thunderbird to Outlook Web Access.
There are many users who want to know how to export Thunderbird data to Outlook.com accounts. They regularly posted it on various forums & platforms.
Analyze one such query from the below:
I am working with Syncope Technologies. Our organizations are currently using the Mozilla Thunderbird email clients to manage the mailbox items. The only problem at present time is Mozilla Thunderbird is a dedicated desktop-based email client.
Now, our enterprise is planning to use a cloud-based webmail service. We choose the Outlook.com service for it. The reason is very simple. Outlook.com is a webmail service by Microsoft similar to Office 365 completely for free.
But the real pain is that I didn’t know how do I migrate Thunderbird emails to Outlook.com account. Kindly help me to convert Thunderbird emails to Outlook.com accounts.
So, the above query highlights the need for the migration of Thunderbird emails to Outlook.com account. In the upcoming section, I will explain the complete procedure of how to do that.
Perfect Tool to Export Thunderbird Emails to Outlook.com
A user can easily transfer Thunderbird emails to Outlook.com account with the help of RecoveryTools Thunderbird Migration Software. This application will provide users a direct option to convert multiple Thunderbird profile data into Outlook.com in a quick & simple way. So, Just enter the credentials of the Outlook.com account in the application panel.
Free download the trial of this software from the below button.
Free Demo Limitation: The free demo of the tool will enable the users to export only specific Thunderbird emails to Outlook.com account. However, if you are planning to migrate unlimited Thunderbird to Microsoft Outlook.com. In that case, you need to first activate the software by purchasing its license.
Prime Features of the Tool:
A user can easily convert Thunderbird emails to Outlook.com account. It will enable the users to successfully migrate all the mailbox items. Here are some of the prime features of the tool:
- This utility will provide users a direct option to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook.com accounts. Users only need to enter the login credentials of Outlook.com account i.e., username & password.
- This tool will enable the users to export only specific mailbox items. Also, users can choose only the desired Thunderbird mailbox folders according to their needs.
- The software supports the conversion of Thunderbird to Outlook.com account along with inserted attachment files. hence, it supports both Normal Attachment files & Embedded attachment files for the conversion.
- This application will help the users to preserve the original system folder hierarchy of mailboxes. You can choose the Copy to default folders option to do so.
- The Thunderbird to Outlook.com tool performs the conversion of emails without any file size limitation. Users convert unlimited Thunderbird emails to Outlook Webmail without any drawbacks.
- It will provide accurate results to its users without making any changes to the original components. The Thunderbird to PST Outlook is a safe & secure application to perform the conversion.
- This toolkit is designed to automatically load Thunderbird data from configured Profile location. However, if a user wants to manually load Thunderbird files, he can do it with Select Files or Select Folders option.
- You can run this toolkit on all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows & Mac OS devices including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista or Mac OS X Leopard, Safari, etc.
How to Export Thunderbird to Outlook.com Email Account?
The working of this software is very easy & simple. A user can understand it just by following these steps:
Firstly, install & launch Thunderbird to Outlook.com toolkit in your system.
Secondly, load Thunderbird mailbox items in the software panel. Choose Select Files or Select Folders option to load data manually or automatically from configured profile location.
Thirdly, the software will quickly start fetching all the Thunderbird mailbox folder items in its panel. Users can now choose only the required items from here.
In the next section, the software will provide a list of 30+ saving options. Users can now select the Outlook.com option from the list of options.
So, enter the account login credentials of the Outlook.com account in the application panel.
Finally, click on the Convert button to start Thunderbird to Outlook.com conversion process. One can analyze the live conversion process here directly.
Once the conversion process is finished successfully, the tool will pop up a confirmation message box. Click on the OK button to continue & check results.
In conclusion, this article is a complete guide of how can a user export Thunderbird emails to an Outlook.com account. In this cloud computing era, there are many users who want to switch from Desktop-based Thunderbird to Outlook.com webmail service.