How Import Thunderbird Mail to Zimbra Desktop?
In this article, we get to know about how to migrate emails from Thunderbird to Zimbra Desktop Mail client. A large number of users are looking for Mozilla Thunderbird to Zimbra Migration tool which helps them to successfully export emails into TGZ file extension for Zimbra desktop and server.
Mozilla Thunderbird is a very popular email client that supports all major protocols including IMAP/POP3 & SMTP. However, it is available for free & as an open-source application.
But, the problem with Mozilla Thunderbird is that it has no connectivity with the Server. It is a dedicated Desktop-based email client.
Due to the obvious reason, many users are planning to switch to other email clients that have Server connectivity. One such email collaboration suite is Zimbra. It comes up with a Desktop, Webmail & Server.
Thunderbird to Zimbra Migration software is specifically designed to export emails and local folders from Thunderbird to Zimbra mail client. The software performs the whole conversion with 100% accuracy without requiring any Zimbra installation.
Why Do Users Teat Zimbra as Alternative?
- Zimbra is available in different variants for completing the business requirements. You can setup it as desktop / server and cloud-based email application.
- Zimbra cloud users can easily access their email service from anywhere and anytime. Even users can use any digital device such as Desktop / Laptop / MacBook / iPad, and all.
- It is especially business-oriented email client or server. Using Zimbra email client users can easily manage their official emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, briefcase, appointments, and all.
- This email management program also offers some basic but important updated features. You will also get unified inbox, filters, reminders, notifications, and task management related embedded features.
How to Migrate Thunderbird to Zimbra?
It can be done with the help of professional Thunderbird to Zimbra Migration software. One such application is Thunderbird Migration Toolkit by RecoveryTools which provides users a direct option to migrate into the Zimbra mail client. Users will obtain Thunderbird Mailbox items as Zimbra TGZ files directly with the help of this software.
Trial Limitation: The free trial demo of this software will enable the users to export only the first 25 emails from Thunderbird to Zimbra Desktop. You need to first activate the software by purchasing the activation keys.
The working of this software is completely very easy & simplified. Users only need to follow these simple steps to accomplish this task:
- Thunderbird to Zimbra Migration Tool offers dual ways to load Thunderbird mailbox items directly from configured Thunderbird profile location or manually from the Select Files / Select Folders option.
- The utility will display all Thunderbird Mailbox folders where users can choose only the required folders.
- After that, choose Zimbra options from the list of 25+ Select Saving options.
- So, now set up option to export Thunderbird to Zimbra Mail in the utility panel.
- Once you set up properly all saving options click on the Convert button to continue.
- Now, analyze the Thunderbird to Zimbra Migration process in the application panel.
- Access the resultant Zimbra TGZ files from the destination folder.
- Lastly, run Zimbra desktop and import output TGZ file.
Thunderbird to Zimbra Migration Tool – Major Advantages
There is no need for any third-party utility or application for the working of this software. Because it is a completely standalone and independent tool. It also comes up with many amazing features. Some of them are listed below:
- Batch Export multiple user’s data from Thunderbird to Zimbra desktop and server including all metadata properties.
- No Thunderbird or Zimbra installation is mandatory for the working of this utility. It is completely standalone toolkit.
- Dual methods to load Thunderbird mailbox items i.e., Select Files & Select Folders. It also offering advanced AI technology to automatically load Configured Thunderbird Mailbox data.
- Provides users to store resultant TGZ files by default at Desktop or at user desired location. Users can choose any destination path accordingly.
- Users can migrate Thunderbird to Zimbra desktop without imposing any size limitation. There is no size limitation during data migration.
- Preserves on-disk System Folder Hierarchy without making any change in the integrity of emails and folder structure.
- The software is fully compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows i.e., Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista etc.
What Users Ask?
Q 1 – Is it possible to export contacts from Mozilla Thunderbird to Zimbra?
A – Yes, don’t worry! The tool has an isolated option to export Thunderbird contacts in standard vCard and CSV formats.
Q 2 – After extracting Thunderbird emails into TGZ files, can I import resultant files in both Zimbra desktop and cloud?
A – Yes, Output TGZ files can be easily imported in Zimbra desktop, server, and cloud platforms.
Q 3 – Does your software keep maintain original folder hierarchy while Thunderbird to Zimbra migration?
A – Yes, this utility preserves original folder structure while completion of the task.
In the above article, we get to know about how to migrate Thunderbird to Zimbra email clients. As Zimbra only allows to import data as TGZ file hence we need a utility that can export Thunderbird to Zimbra TGZ file. Hence, enjoy the limitless migration after purchasing the license of this tool.