How to Migrate Emails & Contacts of Exchange Server to iCloud or iPhone Devices using Exchange to iCloud Migration Software ?
Free download Exchange to iCloud Migration Software which will enable the users to transfer contacts from Exchange Server as well as emails also. There are large number of users who wants to copy Exchange Contacts to iPhone memory in easy steps. This toolkit will deal all of these queries and enable the users to quickly move contacts from Exchange to iCloud & iPhone also. It is a perfect solution to do so if:
- You are keeping all your Contacts synced with a working Exchange Server account.
- You are working with Exchange Server & then you retired or left the job & wants to keep all your contacts in iCloud or iPhone storage.
- If you want to transfer Exchange Contacts to iCloud, & these contacts stored in Exchange Server do not interact with your iCloud account.
To resolve any of such query, you can use our Exchange to iCloud migration toolkit which will enable the users to move both emails as well as contacts also.
Free Download Exchange to iCloud Converter Software:
The trial version of Exchange Contacts to iCloud Conversion software will enable the users to move 25 emails & contacts from Exchange Server to iPhone storage or iCloud account completely free of cost. There are large number of users who wants to transfer all the emails & contacts from Exchange Server to iCloud account easily. Some of the major queries are also listed below:
After adding a corporate e-mail to my personal cell phone to have work access out of office, the Contact Sync option defaulted to the Exchange Corporate contact back up. Therefore, all my personal contacts I added after this entry synced to the Corporate E-mail account. Not good when you delete the Corporate E-m To FINALLY retrieve my personal contacts from my Corporate E-mail I had to login to Outlook from a computer, export the CSV file, Upload file to my GMAIL account contacts folder (old GMAIL/it will show you how to do this), then I can export that VIA vCard, then login to my ICLOUD, go to Contacts>settings>Import VCARD and I FINALLY see my contacts in my ICLOUD. Ail from your phone.
One can also go ahead to backup through iCloud & then easily import contacts from Exchange Server to iCloud account using email account login credentials. Use Exchange Backup Toolkit to accomplish this task quickly & easily. There is no need of having advanced technical knowledge for the working of this toolkit in easier ways.
How to Transfer Exchange Contacts to iCloud Account?
The above video tutorial will describe you a perfect solution to export mailboxes from Exchange Server to iCloud account as well as iPhone storage. It is capable to migrate data into all iPhone devices including iPhone X, iPhone 8S, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 etc. devices. It is one of the preferred choices among the users to perform the migration. Just follow these simple steps to better understand the whole process.
- Install & Run Exchange to iCloud Migration tool & choose Exchange Server option.
- Enter the details of Exchange Server in the application panel & click on Login button.
- The software will quickly start fetching Exchange Server mailbox items in its panel.
- It will display large number of saving formatsin its panel including PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, CSV, Windows Live Mail, Zimbra, Lotus Notes, Thunderbird, Yahoo, Rediffmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, Gmail, G Suite, Hosted Exchange Server, com, IBM Verse, Amazon WorkMail, IceWarp or IMAP.
- Choose IMAP option from the list of 30+ Select Saving options.
- The Exchange to iCloud Backup toolkit will provide various Setup properties for the users including Save Messages to default Folders (Protect Folder Hierarchy), Email Username, Password, IMAP Host (mail.me.com), & IMAP Port (993) as we as users can apply Advanced Filters Settings to perform selective conversion of mailbox items.
- Enter the Login Credentials of iCloud account i.e. Email Address, Password & Host details.
- Click on Backup button to start the conversion process & analyze its working in the application panel.
- Once the Exchange Contacts to iCloud backup process completed successfully, click on OK button to confirm & exit from the software.
- At last, the software will generate a SavingLog report which will include all the information regarding the conversion i.e. Start Date & Time, Saving Format as IMAP, Source Mailbox path, total items converted, destination location, and the final Status of the process.
As from above we can easily understand how it has become easier for the users to transfer contacts & emails from Exchange Server to iCloud supported devices. It is one of the preferred choices among the users to move their mailboxes from Exchange Server to iCloud account in much easier ways. The toolkit will also enable the users to move mailboxes from Exchange Admin accounts to iCloud in much simplified ways.
FAQ’s – Exchange to iCloud Migration Tool
How to Copy Exchange Contacts to iCloud Account?
Yes, you can do it in very easy manner, just follow these simple steps:
- Select Exchange mailboxes which you want to export in the application panel.
- Choose CSV option from the list of saving option & obtain contacts as CSV files.
- Convert CSV to vCard files with the help of another professional toolkit.
- Import vCard files to iPhone devices very easily in simple ways.
I have 5000 emails stored in my Exchange Online mailboxes. I want to move them into iCloud account. Can I do this with the help of your Exchange to iCloud migration tool?
Yes, the software is capable to migrate unlimited emails from Exchange Server to iCloud devices. You can easily move your 5000 emails from Exchange Online account to iPhone without facing any problem.
Can I migrate my contacts details from Exchange Server to iPhone X?
Yes, the software provides a direct option to move contacts from Exchange Server to iPhone X. You only needed to provide the details of iCloud account synced with your iPhone X.
I have some encrypted emails in my Exchange account. Can I also migrate Exchange Server encrypted emails to iCloud account?
Yes, you can convert encrypted emails from Exchange Server to iCloud account quickly & instantly. The software will enable you to do so without creating any trouble for the users.