How to Migrate Emails from Exchange Server to iCloud or iPhone Devices ?
Overview: Are you finding a method that allows you to move emails from Exchange to iCloud account ? If so, then you are viewing right article. In this post, you will get a simple way to move from Exchange to Apple Account. Here, we use a simple and automatic way to move emails from Exchange to iPhone and Apple Devices. For more information, read this article.
If you have a lot of contacts stored in your Exchange account and want to move them elsewhere like iPhone. Such a task can turn into a fairly tedious process. There isn’t a single general way to transfer contacts from Exchange to iCloud. But you can use some of the tools available to move all your emails and contacts to your Apple Account.
Exchange Server is a mail server made by Microsoft Corporation. It licenses us to store drawing nearer and dynamic messages, save messages, draft messages, contacts, plans, etc. on the server through Exchange Server organizations. It is a piece of programming that unexpected spikes sought after for a server and manages all of your messages.
iCloud is an extremely strong method for associating Apple iPhone with ID. Utilizing iCloud, your iOS gadget can generally have the most recent form of significant information like email, contacts, schedule, undertakings, notes, diary, and so forth To move email from old iCloud gadget to this new gadget then somebody can suggest this application.
Reasons to Migrate Exchange to iCloud Account
After adding a corporate e-mail to my personal cell phone to have work access out of the office, the Contact Sync option defaulted to the Exchange Corporate contact back up. Therefore, all my personal contacts I added after this entry synced to the Corporate E-mail account. Not good when you delete the Corporate E-m To FINALLY retrieve my personal contacts from my Corporate E-mail I had to log in to Outlook from a computer, export the CSV file, Upload file to my GMAIL account contacts folder (old GMAIL/it will show you how to do this), then I can export that VIA vCard, then login to my iCloud, go to Contacts>settings>Import VCARD and I FINALLY see my contacts in my iCloud. All from your phone.
- You are keeping all your Contacts synced with a working Exchange Server account.
- You are working with Exchange Server & then you retired or left the job & wants to keep all your contacts in iCloud or iPhone storage.
- If you want to transfer Exchange Contacts to iCloud, & these contacts stored in Exchange Server do not interact with your iCloud account.
To resolve any of such queries, you can use our Exchange to iCloud migration toolkit which will enable the users to move both emails as well as contacts also.
A Perfect Solution: Exchange to iCloud Migration
Free download RecoveryTools Exchange Migration Software which will enable the users to transfer emails from Exchange Server to Apple account. There is a large number of users who want to copy Exchange Contacts & Emails to iPhone memory in easy steps. This toolkit will deal with all of these queries and enable the users to quickly way. One can also go ahead to backup through iCloud & then easily import contacts from Exchange Server to iCloud account using email account login credentials. Use Exchange Backup Toolkit to accomplish this task quickly & easily. There is no need of having advanced technical knowledge for the working of this toolkit in easier ways.
Free Download Exchange to iCloud Converter Software:
Note: The trial version of Exchange Contacts to iCloud Conversion software will enable the users to move 25 emails only. It is a completely free-of-cost process to understand the software. For more, you need to purchase the solution.
Steps to Move from Exchange to iCloud Account
- Get the application on your machine.
- Put Exchange details and press connect key.
- Select required details and folders from the list.
- Mark on the IMAP option and fill iCloud details.
- Start Exchange to iCloud Migration procrss.
How to Migrate Emails from Exchange Server to iCloud Account ?
- Install & Run Exchange to iCloud Migration tool & choose Exchange Server option.
- Enter the details of Exchange Server in the application panel & click on Login button.
- The software will quickly start fetching Exchange Server mailbox items in its panel.
- It will display a large number of saving formats in its panel including PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, etc.
- Choose the IMAP option from the list of 30+ Select Saving options.
- The Exchange to iCloud Backup toolkit will provide various Setup properties for the users including Save Messages to default Folders (Protect Folder Hierarchy), Email Username, Password, IMAP Host (mail.me.com), & IMAP Port (993) as we as users can apply Advanced Filters Settings to perform selective conversion of mailbox items.
- Enter the Login Credentials of iCloud account i.e. Email Address, Password & Host details.
- Click on the Backup button to start the conversion process & analyze its working in the application panel.
- Once the Exchange Contacts to iCloud backup process completed successfully, click on OK button to confirm & exit from the software.
- At last, the software will generate a SavingLog report which will include all the information regarding the conversion i.e. Start Date & Time, Saving Format as IMAP, Source Mailbox path, total items converted, destination location, and the final Status of the process.
As from above, we can easily understand how it has become easier for the users to transfer contacts & emails from Exchange Server to iCloud supported devices. It is one of the preferred choices among the users to move their mailboxes from Exchange Server to iCloud account in much easier ways. The toolkit will also enable the users to move mailboxes from Exchange Admin accounts to iCloud in many simplified ways.
How to Transfer Exchange Contacts to iCloud Account?
The above video tutorial will describe a perfect solution to export mailboxes from Exchange Server to iCloud account as well as iPhone storage. It is capable to migrate data into all iPhone devices including iPhone X, iPhone 8S, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, etc. devices. It is one of the preferred choices among the users to perform the migration.
FAQ’s – Exchange to iCloud Migration Tool
How to Copy Exchange Contacts to iCloud Account?
Yes, you can do it in a very easy manner, just follow these simple steps:
- Select Exchange mailboxes which you want to export in the application panel.
- Choose CSV option from the list of saving options & obtain contacts as CSV files.
- Convert CSV to vCard files with the help of another professional toolkit.
- Import vCard files to iPhone devices very easily in simple ways.
I have 5000 emails stored in my Exchange Online mailboxes. I want to move them into iCloud account. Can I do this with the help of your Exchange to iCloud migration tool?
Yes, the software is capable to migrate unlimited emails from Exchange Server to iCloud devices. You can also move your 5000 emails from an Exchange Online account to iPhone without facing any problem.
Can I migrate my contacts details from Exchange Server to iPhone X?
Yes, the software provides a direct option to move contacts from Exchange Server to iPhone X. You only needed to provide the details of the iCloud account synced with your iPhone X.
I have some encrypted emails in my Exchange account. Can I also migrate Exchange Server encrypted emails to iCloud account?
Yes, you can convert encrypted emails from Exchange Server to iCloud account quickly & instantly. The software will enable you to do so without creating any trouble for the users.
In this article, we get a flawless method to move from Exchange to iCloud account. If you want to know the way and migrate emails, contacts, calendars to iCloud account. The solution comes with a trial mode to export only 25 emails. Also, it is a completely free-of-cost process to understand the software. For more, you need to purchase the solution. For more information, you can also contact the technical team.