Tips to Migrate Emails from Zimbra to Gmail or Google Workspace Account
In this article, you will learn how to migrate Zimbra to Gmail account. Users can easily transfer email from Zimbra TGZ file to Gmail account. Use best Zimbra to Gmail Migration Tool to import emails from Zimbra to G Suite account.
Zimbra Desktop or Zimbra is a very powerful and important email client available today. You can manage key user or organization resources such as emails, address books, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. It also provides a secure Briefcase folder to store important notes and documents.
Zimbra is a collaborative suite that includes both the mail server and the web client. But as we all know, in terms of productivity and efficiency, nothing can beat Gmail.
Gmail is free to use email service that runs on a cloud environment. It integrates with other services like Documents, Sheets, Drive, Analytics, Books, Blogger, Contacts, Calendars, Hangouts, Jamboard. One Gmail account is enough to handle more than 20 powerful and useful applications.
My organization is using Zimbra Mail Server & currently, we have 100+ users. So, our organization is planning to migrate Zimbra to G Suite account.
But, how can I transfer all users’ accounts with their email, passwords, and calendar to Gmail account?
The above query better explains the need for Zimbra to Gmail migration. The next section will give you the best possible solutions of how can a user transfer email from Zimbra Mail to a G Suite account.
Powerful Toolkit to Migrate Zimbra Emails to G Suite
A user can easily upload Zimbra TGZ files to a Gmail account using RecoveryTools Zimbra Migration Tool. It provides several advanced platforms for importing email from Zimbra to Gmail account. This tool will only require the log in credentials of the output Gmail account. It is a completely safe method to migrate Zimbra to Gmail account, including emails and other mailbox folders.
You can free download the toolkit from the below button:
Free Trial Limitation: A user will get a free demo of this toolkit from the above button. The free trial of this tool will enable the users to export only the first 25 Zimbra emails to Gmail account. However, if you have plans to migrate unlimited data without any issue then you need to first activate this tool. Therefore, just complete the purchase process & grab the appropriate license keys.
Quick Steps to Transfer Zimbra to Google Workspace Account:
- Launch the tool & load Zimbra TGZ files.
- Choose only the required Zimbra folders.
- Select the Gmail option from the saving list.
- Enter credentials to set up TGZ to G Suite options.
- Click on the Convert button to start & analyze the process.
Powerful Features of Zimbra to Gmail Migration Tool:
This utility will provide users many amazing features. Here are a few of them listed below
- We provide a US-based support system to help you 24/7 via live chat by phone or email.
- The software supports batch-export of various items from Zimbra to Gmail account. A user can migrate multiple Zimbra mailboxes to Gmail account concurrently.
- It is the fastest Zimbra to G Suite converter software with speed even in terms of MBPS or GBPS depending on the strength of your network.
- Zimbra to Gmail migration tool will preserve the data integrity by making accurate migration.
- It will provide users a direct option to export Zimbra emails to Gmail account. So, users only need to enter the account login credentials of their Google account.
- The utility will directly create a folder in the output location. It will migrate all the data directly from the Zimbra TGZ file to Gmail in the same folder.
- It is a very user-friendly & reliable program to export Zimbra to G Suite account. There is no need to have any technical knowledge for the working of this tool.
- You can run this application easily on Microsoft Windows OS i.e., Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc.
How to Transfer Email from Zimbra to Gmail Account?
RecoveryTools Zimbra to Gmail Migration tool is a very easy to use & simple program. You can understand it’s working just by following these simple steps.
- Install the Zimbra to Gmail Migration tool & then load Zimbra files with options like Add Files, Add Folders or Add Extracted Folder.
- Now, you need to browse for the source TGZ files or extracted Zimbra mailbox items. You can select all the required Zimbra TGZ files from here.
- The software will quickly load Zimbra mailbox data in its panel. So, you can preview the email information with attachments directly in the utility panel.
- Now, select the Gmail / G Suite option from the list of 30+ saving options.
- Setup Zimbra to G Suite migration options by entering Gmail account login credentials i.e., Username & Password.
- Enter the login credentials at the required labels.
- Finally, click on the Next button to quick start the Zimbra to G Suite migration process. Users can analyze the live conversion process directly in its panel.
- In the end, click on the OK button to confirm the process.
- This utility helps the users in analyzing the complete process. So, it creates a SavingLog report that includes all the important information regarding the migration.
This article defines how to import emails from Zimbra to a Google Workspace account. We do it with the help of Zimbra to Gmail migration tool. Here users will learn how it works and all the important functions.