How to Migrate Emails from Qmail to Zimbra ?
Overview: Are you looking for a solution to migrate emails from Qmail to Zimbra client ? Or want to know how to transfer Qmail emails to Zimbra Desktop ? If so, then read this article to know more. Here, you will find a solution to move from Qmail to Zimbra directly. Learn the complete process to know Qmail to Zimbra Migration process. Keep reading the post.
Email is one of the best ways to communicate with others. But is not only use to communicate with consumers. In businesses, email uses every day to reach existing, new, and future customers.
Qmail is an email transfer agent which used to transfer emails from one client to another using Client-server architecture. It is developed by Daniel J. Bernstein. Qmail is one of the more secure mail agents. Other Sides, Zimbra is currently one of the best email clients available to users.
It is an open-source, free-to-use cross-platform application supported on Mac and Windows, and Linux OS. One of the key benefits of Zimbra is that it comes as a collaboration package with the Zimbra server and Zimbra Webmail client.
“I am using Qmail server on my Office infrastructure to exchange email information with others. Now, I need to migrate some selected emails from Qmail to Zimbra Client. I have lots of emails on my Qmail server. Does anyone know how to migrate emails from Qmail to Zimbra ? RecoveryTools team, please help me to provide a solution like Qmail to Zimbra Migration.”
In this article, we discuss Qmail to Zimbra Migration tool to help the users who want to transfer emails from Qmail to Zimbra Desktop. However, there is no direct way to move emails from Qmail to Zimbra. That’s why we need a professional solution.
A Direct Solution – Qmail to Zimbra Migration Tool
RecoveryTools IMAP Backup Tool is the best suitable solution that offers to migrate Qmail to Zimbra account. This program is capable of migrating multiple Qmail user mailboxes to Zimbra at once. It is reliable and works smoothly on all Microsoft Windows machines. While the process, it keeps the Qmail folder layout and email elements with attachments. One of the best parts of this application can directly move emails from Qmail to Zimbra Hosted Server. For more download the solution now.
Get the software on your Windows & Mac Machine.
Note: – You can download free to understand the working process of this utility. The trial edition allows you to move first 25 emails from each folder to Zimbra account. After complete satisfaction, you can switch to the licensed edition of this application to transfer complete mailboxes from Qmail to Zimbra.
How to Migrate Emails from Qmail to Zimbra ?
Follow the given step-by-step process to transfer emails from Qmail to Zimbra: –
First, you need to download or launch Qmail to Zimbra Migration on your computer.
Now, enter your Qmail server details with your Qmail IMAP Settings.
You can also select the additional Batch option to migrate multiple Qmail mailboxes.
Thereafter, select the required email folders which you want to transfer from Qmail to Zimbra.
Choose Zimbra saving option from the list of file saving options.
Next, choose a location to save Zimbra TGZ files. But if you already have a Zimbra client, then it will automatically locate the location.
Click on the next button to start Qmail to Zimbra Migration Process.
Qmail to Zimbra Migration Tool – Major Highlights
The software comes with multiple features that make it one of the best applications. Some of the popular features are explained below: –
- Support to migrate all emails from Qmail to Zimbra Server or Zimbra Webmail client directly.
- Transfer batch emails from Qmail user mailbox to Zimbra account without any limitations.
- Move Qmail Mail Server emails from all email folders to Zimbra including Junk folder, send and receive Email folder, etc.
- During the migration process, the software will maintain the email folder hierarchy structure.
- While the process, the software preserves all email properties and email elements without any issues.
- Create a complete copy of your Qmail user mailbox in Zimbra with a perfect solution.
- The utility doesn’t require connectivity with Zimbra and other applications during the process.
- Store resultant data at any user desired location including external and internal storage locations.
- The software provides a simple and consistent interface for every type of user that can work without issues.
- It provides a complete secure interface that never stores user information in the interface.
- Support all Microsoft Windows OS such as Win-10, Win-8.1, Win-8, Windows Server Editions.
How to Migrate Qmail Emails to Zimbra – Common FAQs
How to Export Emails from Qmail to Zimbra ?
Follow the below steps to move Qmail emails to Zimbra: –
- Run Qmail to Zimbra Migration on Windows.
- Enter Qmail Server details in the user interface.
- Choose email folders from the list which you want to move.
- Select Zimbra option in the list of file saving options.
- Click on the next button to migrate Qmail to Zimbra.
Can I install this application on Windows Server 2016 ?
Yes, the software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows including Server editions.
Does the software support Linux Environments ?
No, the software supports only Windows Environments.
Can I move only selected emails from Qmail to Zimbra ?
Yes, the software provides advanced options to move only required emails from Qmail to Zimbra.
In the above article, we have explained the way to transfer emails from Qmail to Zimbra. RecoveryTools Qmail to Zimbra Migration Tool is the best suitable tool to move Qmail to Zimbra. If you are looking for a solution to move Qmail to Zimbra, then your searches end here. This application supports all editions of Microsoft Windows operating systems. The software provides a direct way to transfer selected emails as well as a complete mailbox from Qmail to Zimbra. The company offers a trial edition of this application to move only a few emails. You can test the process of this application before purchase. If you have any further queries then contact us on live support chat.