How to Transfer Emails from Qmail Server to iRedMail Server Directly ?
“I am using Qmail server on my Office infrastructure to communicate and share information with others. Now, I need to migrate multiple user mailboxes from Qmail to iRedMail Server. I have lots of emails in my Qmail server. Does anyone know how to migrate Qmail to iRedMail Server ? RecoveryTools team, please help me to provide a solution like Qmail to iRedMail Migration.”
From business to individuals, we depend on emails to communicate and share information with others. Email migration is on trend because no single mail server can provide all the features. Therefore, a lot of users daily transfer their email data from one server to another. However, when you migrate to a new server, your old emails will not be available unless you transfer them. Recently we get this query from a user from New York. They want to know how to migrate Qmail to iRedMail Server.
This is not only one query, frequently our technical support team receives queries regarding how to move Qmail to iRedMail Server. For user information, there is no direct way to migrate emails from Qmail to iRedMail Server. If you are one of them who wants to migrate Qmail to iRedMail, then download RecoveryTools IMAP Backup Wizard.
Well, Qmail is one of the finest mail server that has been tested by many users. It provides a simple to use platform with permission to move emails from one destination to another using server-client architecture. The Qmail is developed by Daniel J.Bernstein who considered Qmail as one of the best alternatives among the Exchange Server.
How to Migrate Qmail to iRedMail ?
Follow the given steps to export emails from Qmail: –
- Run Qmail to iRedMail Migration tool on Windows.
- Enter your Qmail Server details in the interface.
- Select the user required email folders to transfer.
- Choose IMAP option and fill iRedMail server details.
- Click on the next button to Migrate Qmail to iRedMail.
At RecoveryTools, we make it simple for businesses and individuals to migrate Qmail Emails to iRedMail Server. Using RecoveryTools for Qmail to Another Server Migration. Your selected migration partner can also perform your existing user mailboxes to iRedMail Server. Our customers can undoubtedly purchase the software to migrate Qmail user mailboxes to iRedMail or another server. So, without wasting time just choose your reason and get a complete route to move email from Qmail Server. In the following section, we have explained the complete details about how to move Qmail user data to iRedMail Server.
Migrate Qmail to iRedMail Tool – Complete Review with Screenshots
First, download the Qmail to iRedMail Migration tool on your Windows Machine.
After that, launch the software on your Windows Computer.
Thereafter, enter your Qmail Server details and user account information such as IMAP Server Name, Port No., User Name, and Password.
After that, choose the required email folders that you want to transfer from Qmail to iRedMail server.
Thereafter, choose the IMAP option in file saving option and enter iRedMail Server details such as email address, password, iRedMail Host, iRedMail Port No-143.
Also, you can select the advance settings option to export selected emails from Qmail to iRedMail Server.
After that, click on the next button to start Qmail to iRedMail Migration process.
Advantages and Features of Qmail to iRedMail Transfer Utility
Qmail to iRedMail Migration tool is one of the best solution to export emails from Qmail to another server. The software provides large numbers of benefits such as: –
- Qmail to iRedMail Migration tool is completely secure and easy to use application.
- The software comes with a simple and easy to user interface for all types (Technical & non-technical) of users.
- During the migration process, the software will maintain the email folder hierarchy structure.
- Email properties are one of the major issues during the transfer process. The software will maintain email meta properties during the process.
- One can easily move multiple Qmail user mailboxes & user accounts to iRedMail server at a single process.
- The software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows Operating System including Windows Server editions.
- It is a completely independent solution to export Qmail Emails to iRedMail Server without any issues.
- During the migration process, there is no limitations of user data size and number of users.
- The software provides advance filter settings to export required emails from Qmail to iRedMail Server.
How to Export Qmail users to iRedMail Server ?
Follow the given steps to move Qmail user mailboxes to iRedMail: –
- Run Qmail to iRedMail Migration on windows.
- Enter your Qmail server credentials with server details.
- Select the required email folders which you want to migrate.
- Choose IMAP option and fill all the details in the interface.
- Click on the next to migrate Qmail to iRedMail server.
Can I Instal this application on my Redhut Linux Server ?
No, currently the software supports only Windows platforms.
Can I use this application on Microsoft Server 2019 ?
Yes, the software works on all editions of Microsoft Windows Server machines.
What is the minimum system requirement to run this utility ?
The software runs with lower hardware requirements. It needs only a 1GHz processor, 128GB of Ram, and 100mb Storage space.
In the above article, we have described how to migrate Qmail to iRedMail server. The entire migration process is safe and complete without any hassle. Also, it doesn’t require any third-party software & plugins during the migration process. Here, we have successfully deal with all the issues regarding Qmail to iRedMail server migration. You can also migrate multiple Qmail users at a single process. The company offers a free demo edition to migrate few emails from Qmail to iRedMail Server. If you have any further queries, then contact our technical support team.