How to Copy Emails from One Gmail Account to Another?
Gmail is a popular email platform for sharing emails and other information. The large population and companies rely on the Gmail email service for better communication. It’s been in use for more than a decade. Users love its simplified interface and advanced security functionality. This is the reason why many prefer to copy an email to another email in Gmail. But unlike other email applications, Gmail also has limitations.
Many people choose to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another due to limited storage. Also, many want to separate personal and professional emails with respective information. Read a user query to get a clear picture of the scenario.
Reasons to Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another
- Maybe users want to copy emails from one Gmail account to another, to create a duplicate of important emails in a separate account to prevent accidental deletion.
- Also, there is a high risk of storage space, because Gmail provides only 15 GB of storage space. By moving emails, users will get more space.
- Due to multiple emails in the old account, the mailbox looks unorganized. So, Users can copy an email to another email in Gmail to keep their primary inbox organized and clutter-free.
Copy Emails From One Gmail Account to Another Manually
Here, we will use the Enable POP feature to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another. For completion, use the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Enable POP in Your Gmail Account
- Go to Gmail >> click on See All Settings.
- Choose Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Select Enable POP for all mail there.
- Then, choose “Keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox.”
- Save Changes to copy an email to another email in Gmail.
Step 2: Generate App Password
Follow these steps in the Gmail account you want to connect to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another. It is necessary to use an app password in place of the normal password.
- Go to your Manage your Account in Gmail.
- Choose the Security tab.
- Search the App password in the search box. (If the app password option does not appear, it means you didn’t configure 2-step verification in Gmail).
- Choose Apps >> Select the App and device that you are using.
- A 16-digit app password will appear, Copy it, and use it in the space of a normal password to copy emails from one Gmail account to another.
Step 3: Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another
- Go to New Gmail account >> See All Settings.
- Then, go to Accounts and Import.
- Choose “Add a mail account”. Enter a new Gmail email address >> Next.
- Select “Import emails from another account (POP3)”.
- Enter passwords and select pop.Gmail.com
- Choose 995 and choose to Always Use a Secure Connection (SSL).
- After that, select Add Account >> enter Gmail details.
Drawbacks of Using Manual Methods
- Users have to multiple steps to configure accounts.
- There is no 100% guarantee that your all data will move.
- Users will face lots of errors while connecting the accounts.
Perfect Solution to Copy Emails from One Gmail Account to Another
Users can easily copy an email to another email in Gmail using the RecoveryTools Gmail Backup Tool. It is a perfect and effective solution that can be easily used by all users from different backgrounds.
The utility has the ability to transfer not only a single but multiple or even unlimited numbers of emails within a single attempt. Even while transferring an unlimited number of data, the entire consistency of the data will be maintained throughout the process.
The software is an efficient solution that offers a demo version to try the solution for free to copy emails from one Gmail account to another. It allows you to copy the top 25 emails from the Gmail account to another account with attachments.
Also, it has a simple and interactive interface which makes the complete process extremely simple for users. After complete satisfaction, switch from the free edition to the licensed edition of the software and transfer unlimited emails to another account.
Quick Steps to Copy an Email to Another Email in Gmail
- Step 1: Download and install the software.
- Step 2: Enter the login details of your Gmail.
- Step 3: Select the required files and folders.
- Step 4: Choose Gmail from the saving options.
- Step 5: Enter the login details of the new Gmail account.
- Step 6: Hit the Backup button to start the process.
How to Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another?
Important Note: IMAP access and app password is required, while connecting the Gmail account. Steps are given above in details.
- Download and run the software on a Windows computer. Select the Gmail option from email sources.
- Fill in your Gmail account credentials – Username and app password.
- Enable the Use Batch Mode option, if you want to transfer emails from multiple Gmail accounts and upload the CSV file which contains login details of all accounts.
- If you are using a Proxy Server, then enable the Use Proxy Mode enter the details, and hit the Login buttons.
- Now, choose the Gmail folder listed in the software panel to continue the activity.
- Click on the Select Saving Option and choose Gmailfrom the drop-down.
- Hit on the Filter Options and apply the filters to move specific and desired emails.
- Enable the Change Language option to map folders into different languages.
- Fill in the credentials to copy emails to another account.
- Lastly, click on the Backup button to copy emails from one Gmail account to another.
Prime Features of Tool to Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another
- Copy Emails from One Gmail Account to Another in Bulk– The application software is efficient in performing bulk conversion of Gmail emails in another account. In this way, the users can duplicate hundreds of emails to a personal Gmail account.
- Great email management – This software maintains all the properties of the email during the transfer process. Not only this but emails are also transferred emails along with email attachments.
- Maintains Folder Hierarchy – This is one of the biggest concerns of users when performing processes such as copying emails to another account. This tool is the best for maintaining the hierarchical structure of a Gmail folder and gives exact results.
- Advanced Filter Option – This feature allows users to move specific emails to another Gmail account via Date Range, To, From, Subject, etc. Also, users can export only the Sent folder or they can exclude the email body or attachments as per their choice.
- Gives 100% data integrity – This software is capable of preserving the integrity of the data of the complete data. It secures the components of the email such as sender/receiver details, images, hyperlinks, subject, time, attachments, etc.
- Windows OS Compatibility – Users can launch this software on any Windows machine. It is compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, and 2022 etc.
The Closing Thoughts
We have provided you with a brief analysis of how to copy emails from one Gmail account to another with attachments. We shared the best practices in both the manual as well as professional approaches for carrying out the process. Also, detailed an expert solution. We guarantee that the complete process is transparent and safe to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another. In the end, you will have a satisfied smile on your face. Now go and try the solution now. If you have any questions, talk to our technical experts available 24 * 7.