How to Print Multiple Emails & Attachments from Gmail at Once ?
In this article, you will learn how to print all emails & attachments in Gmail at once. Gmail does not provide an option to print multiple emails in batch mode. Hence, I will explain here how to print a list of emails in a Gmail account.
Mr. Javid Hasan is an attorney journal at a law firm in Dubai. He is a part of an active investigation. Recently the session court has asked him to produce thousands of Gmail email conversations related to the case as hard copies.
The only issue which Mr. Jaded Hasan was facing is how to print a list of emails in Gmail. The best possible way to submit emails as evidence is to print them as PDF files. PDF files protect the formatting of the document with all details.
As the option to print multiple email threads is not available in Gmail, so we should look at other alternatives available. One way is using Microsoft Outlook email client. Outlook has the option to print multiple emails at once.
If you want to do it that way then you need to first migrate Gmail emails to Outlook program.
The smartest way to print Gmail emails & attachments is by using a professional Gmail Backup Tool. The application will allow the users to convert Gmail to PDF format. A user can print a list of emails from Gmail in batch mode using this application.
Free download the trial from the below button:
Trial Limitation: The free edition of the application will allow the users to print the first 25 emails from each folder. If you want to print unlimited Gmail emails & attachments, you need to activate the software. Purchase the license key & then activate the software.
Why Choose PDF option to Print Gmail Emails?
Although printers can handle files from many design applications, it is best to provide the printer with print-quality PDF files. PDF is his favorite format because it contains all the components of the file, including fonts, color information, and other important settings, while you can use the printer to make changes to the file and prepare for printing.
Many programs offer different methods of creating a PDF file (click the PDF driver, save the file as PDF, and export it as PDF). Here is a list of ways to convert PDF files and documents to some of the most popular programs. Whichever method you choose, it should result in the quality of the PDF file.
Moreover, the PDF option will help you to print only email content from your Gmail account. As many users are looking to know how to print email from Gmail without header, here is a solution for how to do that for free.
Manual Steps to Print Email Threads in Gmail
Gmail has a direct option to print a list of emails. Here are steps of how you can do it for free:
- Login to your Gmail account & choose the email to print.
- Click on the email to open it in your browser window.
- From its right-side drop-down menu, choose the Print option.
- A window will appear to setup Print options. Once done click on the Save button.
- It will give users the facility to choose the Microsoft Print to PDF option. Choose the Print range & number of copies.
- Finally, choose the location where you want to save the obtained PDF file.
The above method is only suitable for the users in the case of very few emails. If you have a large number of emails to print from Gmail without email headers, then it will not help you.
In this scenario, you need a professional toolkit that can print a list of emails in batch mode.
How to Print all Emails from Gmail?
A user can print all emails from Gmail with the help of a professional toolkit. The application will allow the users to print multiple emails in Gmail at once in batch mode. It will highly reduce the time & efforts of a user to save & print emails. Follow these steps to know how to do that:
- Launch the application in your Mac & Windows OS.
- Provide the login credentials of your Gmail account.
- Choose all the required Gmail mailbox folders to print emails.
- Select the PDF option from the saving options list.
- Setup all the options to print Gmail emails like destination path or various file naming conventions.
- Finally, click on the Backup button to initialize the process.
- Once the process finished successfully, will pop up a confirmation message box. Click on the OK button to confirm & exit from here.
In the end, the application will open the output file location from where you can get your files. Right-click on the file & choose the Print option. Setup all the options & print the emails to get hard copies.
In the above article, we learned about how can a user print all emails from Gmail in batch mode. A user can print all the emails & attachments from Gmail without header. The best thing about this utility is that it will keep the original email formatting preserved with whole email content.