How to Transfer Outlook Contacts to Samsung Phone? – Solved!
Are you finding a method to transfer Outlook contacts to Samsung phone? Or looking for a way to sync Outlook address book with Samsung mobile? If so, then you’re finding ends here. In this post, you will get a simple and easy-to-use process to sync Outlook contacts to Samsung phone. So, keep reading this post to know more.
The first thing that you should do is make sure that you have a good address book and good contact information. This is important because you will need to contact people that you want to meet with. That’s why a huge number of users want to keep their contacts in different places. But sometimes they need to be stored in a single place.
Microsoft Outlook is an email program. It is one of the most commonly used email programs in the world. It is used for keeping track of all your business documents, events, contacts, etc. There are other things that Outlook can do such as create calendars, manage tasks, and organize your files. Also, you can use it to save different types of files including Outlook PST, OST, and MSG files.
There are many customers who want to transfer Outlook contacts to Samsung phone. Because Samsung mobile is one of the best selling phones in the world. Mobile phones can be used for many purposes. You can use it to make calls and text messages store many things and use different applications.
Reasons to Sync Outlook Contacts to Samsung phone
Samsung Mobile is the most popular mobile phone company in the world. They are known for its wide range of products, including cell phones, cameras, tablets, and laptops. On the other hand Microsoft Outlook is one of the popular desktop-based email client applications.
Both are different but both are used to manage and store contact information. Some of the common reasons to transfer Outlook contacts to Samsung phone.
- Different Platforms: As we know, Microsoft Outlook is one of the best email client applications. One can easily use this application on their desktop and laptop machines. However, Samsung users want to move their contacts from Outlook because of different infrastructure platforms.
- A Backup Copy: There are lots of people in this world who are looking for a solution to transfer Outlook contacts to Samsung phones. Because phones are one of the best places to store information and details.
- Instant Communication: Using Outlook, we can send and get email information with our contact records. But using a mobile phone we can easily communicate with someone from our contact records. That’s why people want to sync Outlook contacts to Samsung phone.
Instant Tool to Transfer Outlook Contacts to Samsung Phone
To import contacts from Outlook to Samsung phone, you should take the help of RecoveryTools Outlook PST Migrator. This utility can easily sync PST contacts to Samsung devices without any complications. It offers several options to transfer Outlook contacts to Samsung phone.
It also allows you to export Outlook data to multiple formats. You can easily use this application on your Windows and Mac computers.
Download the Solution:
Steps to Import Outlook Contacts to Samsung Phone
- Step 1: Install the software.
- Step 2: Add the required Outlook contacts.
- Step 3: Check the needed folders.
- Step 4: Choose vCard as the saving type.
- Step 5: Browse the location as per choice.
- Step 6: Hit the Convert button.
Transfer Outlook Contacts to Samsung Phone – Complete Steps
- Firstly, get the solution and install it on your Windows or Mac machines.
- Add the Outlook contacts to the software panel automatically or manually and click on the Next button.
- All the data files will appear and select the required data from the panel.
- Choose the vCard option as a saving type from the Select Saving Option.
- Click on the Filter Options tab and apply the required advanced filter.
- Browse the destination using the Browse button as per choice.
- Lastly, click on the Convert button to Transfer Outlook Contacts to Samsung Phone.
Advantages Features to Sync Outlook Contacts to Samsung Phone
- Automatically Locate Data Files: This application is developed with all the latest algorithms. You can use this program’s advanced features including an auto-detect option. This option allows you to load Outlook data files from Outlook’s default location.
- Dual Method for Manual Selection: The solution has two more options that are used for manual selection. That means you can easily select another computer’s Outlook data files without any issues.
- Keep Contact Records: During the process, the solution keeps Outlook contact fields without any issues. There are no changes in contact entry fields after completing the migration process.
- Standalone and Easy-to-Use Platform: There are lots of users who have come from non-technical backgrounds. That’s why RecoveryTools lab creates this application for those users who want a simple and easy-to-use platform. Also, it is one of the standalone applications to transfer Outlook contacts to Samsung phone.
- Windows and Mac Workable Solution: The solution supports all editions of Microsoft Windows and Mac computers. You can also install this application on all latest and older editions including Windows 11.
How to Import Outlook Contacts to Samsung Phone Manually?
There is no direct option to sync Outlook contacts to Samsung phone. So firstly, we will export contacts from Outlook and then we will import the resultant file into a Gmail account. Lastly, we will connect the same Gmail account to a Samsung phone. For more details all the steps are given below:
Step 1: Export Outlook Contacts to CSV
Open your Outlook account and then select the Open & Export >> Import/Export option from the File tab. After that, choose Export to a File >> Comma Separated Value option. Now select the Outlook contacts and browse the location as per your choice. Lastly, enable the required filters and hit on the Finish button.
Step 2: Import the Exported File to Gmail
- Open your Google contacts.
- Go to the Import tab.
- Browse the resultant file using Select Files.
- And hit the Import button.
Step 3: Sync the Same Gmail to a Samsung Phone
After completing all the processes, now you can connect this Gmail account to a Samsung phone and easily transfer Outlook contacts to Samsung phone. Here we are not mentioning any step, because particular steps will not work with all Samsung phones.
If you want to keep all your contacts in one place, you can use our solution and read this post. In this article, we have explained the complete process to transfer Outlook contacts to Samsung phone. A huge number of users looking for similar issues on the Internet. That’s why we explained the whole process. You can download and use the demo version of this application for free. Please contact the technical team for more information.