How to Export Outlook Contacts to Excel Spreadsheet?
- How to Import Outlook Contacts to Excel?
- Can I Import Outlook Contacts to Excel Spreadsheet?
- How to Transfer Outlook Contacts to Excel?
- Does Outlook Contact Group & Address Book Export to Excel?
It is the most crucial task for a user to transfer Outlook Contacts to Excel Spreadsheet automatically. When you try to do it with free manual steps, then you need some advanced technical knowledge to perform this task.
So, it is recommended to choose a perfect Outlook Contacts to Excel Converter tool that will provide users a direct option to do so. You can quickly export Outlook Address Book details with all details.
Instant Solution: Outlook Contacts to Excel Converter
Yes, a user can successfully export the Outlook Contacts list to Excel using a powerful Outlook PST Migrator tool. It is the best solution to transfer all the Outlook contacts, & address book details to Microsoft Excel.
Free Download the Solution:
Trial Limitation: The free trial edition of this software will only allow the users to export only first 25 PST contacts to Excel. If you want to export more than 25 address book lists, then you need to activate the toolkit by purchasing its free trial edition.
Steps to Export PST Contacts to Excel Program
- Launch the Outlook Contacts to Excel converter.
- Choose Outlook PST files with dual selection options.
- Choose contacts folders and CSV as a saving option.
- Setup options like destination path and initializes PST to CSV conversion process.
- Get resultant contact files & open them in Excel.
Best Tool to Export Outlook Address Book to Excel:
To do quick migration of Outlook Contacts to Excel program, follow the quick steps:
- Free download, install & launch the PST Contacts to Excel converter software on Windows PC.
- auto-locate Outlook data files with Select Files or Select Folders option.
- Select only the required Outlook Contacts & Address Book folders to export to the PST file.
- Now choose the CSV option from saving options list.
- Setup all the options for Outlook Address Book to Excel conversion like destination path, ignore folder hierarchy, etc.
- In the end, click on the Next button to initialize the whole process.
- The tool will automatically open the destination location to get Excel contact files.
- Get all the files & then open them in your Excel program.
- Import the file in Microsoft Excel Program & then choose Save as an option *.xls/*.xlsx file format.
Free Method to Export Outlook Contacts to Excel Tool
Normally, a user can export any Outlook contacts using Save As option. But, in case if a user wants to export all or selective contacts from Outlook to Excel with the help of the Import/Export feature. This can be done just by following few steps:
- Run Outlook 2016 or 2013 on your PC, and then go to File menu.
- Click on Open & Export and then choose the Import/Export option.
- You can now export contacts from Outlook Address Book to an Excel Spreadsheet. Now choose the Export to a File option from Import/Export Wizard.
- Select ‘Comma Separated Values (Windows)’ in case if you want to export your Outlook contacts to Excel 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007.
- Select the folder to export from, choose the Address Book or Contacts under the Outlook Mode. Click on the Next button to proceed any further.
- Now, the user only needs to choose the destination location to save the CSV file. Click on the Browse button to select the location or folder to save the exported file.
- In the Browse dialog, enter the File name with which you want to save exported CSV file. Click on the OK button to continue.
- At last click on the Next button to finalize the process. User can also Map Outlook Contacts fields with CSV files. As many of these fields contain inessential information like Govt ID, Employee Mobile, which could only clutter Excel files with redundant information. In case if Outlook Contacts does not contain any such detail then still empty columns will be created in the CSV file.
- If you want to map export only selective data then just click on the Map Custom fields button. You first need to clear Map to remove default mapping. Now you can drag the selected fields from the left pane to the Right pane as well as adjust downward or upward to arrange.
- Now click on the OK button to finish the whole process instantly.
How to Extract Orphaned PST Contacts to Excel Spreadsheet?
A user may have an orphaned PST file received from any external source or stored in your PC as a backup. In case, if a user wants to Extract PST contacts to Excel without Outlook then it is necessary to export Outlook Contacts to Excel (*.xls/*.xlsx) file format. It can be only done with the help of third-party software. One such application is RecoveryTools Outlook Contacts to Excel Migrator software which enables the users to directly export Outlook emails to Excel. It also gives a separate option to export Outlook Contacts to Excel Spreadsheet format.
The working of the software is very easy and the major advantage which it comes up with is that it has the option to automatically detect configured Outlook Data files. Users can also manually load PST files in the software by files or by folders.
In this article, it is described that how to export your Outlook emails from Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 to Excel or CSV file format. It’s worth noting that the actual Import and Export Wizard is pretty much exactly the same across all versions, but the process of getting to the wizard has changed.
This article also describes a perfect way to extract PST contacts file to Excel Spreadsheet file without requiring Outlook. It gives numerous advantages to the users to manage, sort, arrange or format Outlook Contacts or emails properly using Excel.