How to Export Outlook Contacts to iPhone without iTunes ?
This tutorial talks about the method to import contacts from Outlook to iPhone or iCloud accounts, from Outlook data files, and shows how to export Outlook contacts to iPhone without iTunes or iCloud.
As your Outlook usage increases, so does your contact database. Over time, your Outlook address book and Outlook configured email account contacts become more important, but also more difficult to manage.
Some people view their contact list as pure gold. Whenever they are not busy playing solitaire, they will try and praise it. To save contacts from Outlook to iPhone is not an easier task.
Looking for a solution to Transfer Outlook Contacts to iCloud, read this blog.
Importing or exporting your contacts from Outlook to your email account is simple. Because you can easily configure your email account in Outlook and easily sync contacts from Outlook to your account.
But the problem arises when we have to transfer contacts from Outlook to iPhone. Because Microsoft Outlook Email Client provides the option to export contacts in CSV format. But iPhone supports only vCard or VCF format for importing or exporting contacts.
Exporting contacts from Outlook to iPhone is done only with the help of a third-party solution. RecoveryTools provides an Outlook-PST Migrator solution to save Outlook contacts to vCard format, which supports all iPhone versions.
Export Windows Outlook Contacts to vCard
Export Mac Outlook Contacts to vCard
Where are Outlook Contacts Stored ?
If you want to import contacts from Outlook to iPhone, then the first question arises: Where are my Outlook contacts stored?
If you have already configured an email account that supports contacts in Outlook, the contacts already exist in the cloud. But Microsoft Outlook also supports options to store contacts in their public folders or local folders.
In this case, the contacts you see on your Outlook address book are likely pulling information from local and online accounts. So, how do we get Outlook Contact files?
Well, RecoveryTools Outlook Contacts Converter is one of the advanced utilities that allows you to extract and locate your Outlook contacts easily. To understand the process, you need to download and follow the instructions of this utility.
Free Download Outlook Contacts to iPhone Transfer Tool:
Download for Windows Download for Mac
This is a trial edition of this application which allows you to export only 5 contacts from Outlook. For a complete address book, you need to purchase the software.
How to Import Contacts from Outlook to iPhone ?
- First of all, download the software on your Windows and Mac Computers. After that, launch the software on your PC.
- Now, the software has the ability to automatically locate the Outlook data. Also, you can manually select the Outlook data files with dual-mode.
- Then, choose the only contact folders from the list.
- Select the contact format *.vCard in the list of saving options.
- Set location or resultant path according to the user requirements.
- Click on the next to export Outlook contacts to iPhone.
How to Export Mac Outlook Contacts to iPhone ?
In Mac Computer, the Outlook edition is different. That’s why we need a different solution to export mac Outlook contacts to iPhone. RecoveryTools Mac OLM Converter is the best suitable solution for exporting contacts from Outlook to iPhone.
Free Download on Your Mac Computers:
Download for Windows Download for Mac
- Install this application and read the instructions.
- Choose Mac Outlook Files with dual mode of selection.
- Select only address book or contact folders.
- Choose the vCard contact format in the saving options.
- In separate contact options, select vCard Format option.
- Finally, hit on the enter button to start the process.
How to Import vCard to iPhone ?
As we know that, iPhone/iCloud only supports vCard format for exporting or importing contacts. And every iPhone has an iCloud account is mandatory. That’s why here we show you the two methods to import Outlook contacts to iPhone directly or by iCloud account.
Method: 1 Import *.VCF Contacts to iPhone by Email
- First of all, attach the resultant vCard or VCF file with an email, and send it to your iPhone configured mail account.
- Now, click on Share option and choose more option. Here, select the Contacts option.
- Finally, choose to “Create New Contacts” option. And wait for a moment to import Outlook contacts to iPhone.
Method: 2 Import *.VCF Contacts to iCloud to Share Contacts with iPhone
The easiest and common way is to sync contacts from Outlook to iPhone via iCloud. Follow the given steps:
- Open your iCloud account on your web browser.
- Select Contact option.
- Choose vCard import option from the list.
- Select Resultant vCard file.
- Sync all the contacts on your iPhone.
Common Features of Outlook Contacts to iPhone Transfer Tools
- Dual Option of Selection:
Both applications provide dual selection options to choose Outlook data files easily. However, the import Outlook contacts to iPhone, windows version has an advanced option to automatically locate the Outlook data.
- Windows & Mac Supportable Solution:
Both solutions are available for Windows and Mac computers. One can easily install applications on their Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc. as well as macOS versions without any issues.
- Retain All Contacts Properties:
During the process, both applications maintain the properties of contacts and their metadata such as image, phone no., email address, home & office address, etc.
- Simple Solution:
The applications provide an easy-to-use window for exporting Outlook contacts to iPhone without any lack. The best part of these applications can easily understand by any novice user without any issues.
- Sync Cloud Outlook Contacts to iPhone:
The software not only use for exporting contacts from Outlook to iPhone. But also provides options to import Outlook web contacts to iPhone without any issues. For this, you can contact us via live chat or email.
Most Frequently Asked Queries
How to transfer Outlook contacts to iPhone/iCloud ?
Follow the few simple steps to sync Outlook contacts to iPhone:
- First download the right solution.
- Select your Outlook profile data with dual options.
- Choose the contacts folders from the list.
- Select the vCard option and set location path.
- Start exporting contacts from Outlook to iPhone process.
Can I install this solution on my Mac computer to sync Outlook contacts to iPhone ?
Yes, you need to download the Mac version of this application to import Outlook contacts to iPhone.
Does the software give the option to export Mac Outlook contacts to iPhone ?
Yes, you can use the solution on your Mac or Windows computer to export Mac Outlook contacts to iPhone.
Can I use this application to import Outlook 2016 contacts to iPhone ?
Yes, the software gives the facilities to import contacts from all Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. to iPhone without any issues.
This article described the method to sync contacts from Outlook to iPhone without iTunes or iCloud. As you know that, there is no manual method to transfer Outlook contacts to iPhone. Therefore, you need to use RecoveryTools Outlook to iPhone Contacts Tool. The solution is to work on all your Windows Computer without any hassle. You can take the help of RecoveryTools technical advisor if you are getting issues with the software.