How to Transfer Gmail Account Data to Another Person Account?
Are you one of those who are seeking for a solution to transfer Gmail account to another person? If yes, then no problem. This article will guide you through the whole process of transferring Gmail data to another person’s account and moving Gmail ownership to another person. So, keep reading this article to know the complete process.
Gmail is a popular email platform for sharing emails and other information. Sometimes, due to a variety of reasons, users may want to transfer their Gmail accounts to another person. Some of them are listed below:
- You are changing jobs and your Gmail account needs to be transferred to another person.
- Your Gmail account is not providing the reliable service that you want; therefore, you decide to transfer its ownership to another person.
- Therefore, you plan to transfer your Gmail account to another address due to a lot of spamming in your existing Gmail address.
As we are moving to a different area, I resigned from the committee in my village. As a member of the committee, I set up various things including a website using a different Gmail address. And, now I want to let someone else take over that. Google is making this difficult. Can someone guide me in successfully transferring the use of my Gmail address to someone else?
To deal with all such issues, we have divided the article into two sections. Choose the best option as per your query requirement.
Transfer Gmail Account Data to Another Person’s Account
Grab the Gmail Backup Wizard Toolkit facilitates online email transfer from Gmail to another Gmail account. It supports to transfer of a large number of emails from one Gmail account to another person’s account. The software allows its users to transfer selected mailbox data from a Gmail account to another person’s account directly.
The entire mailbox needs to be moved by applying advanced filter settings. You can easily use this app to migrate Gmail into another saving like Outlook PST, PDF, EML, and more. Follow the given steps to know the complete process to transfer Gmail account data to another person:
Install the software and install it on any Microsoft Windows operating system.
Download for Windows Download for Mac
1) After that, launch the software on your Windows-based computer
2) Enter the details of your Gmail account in the user interface panel
3) Choose email folders that you want to transfer from Gmail to another person’s account
4) Select the Gmail option in the file saving option in the list
4.1) Choose additional options if you need to transfer selectively transfer to another person
5) Enter the Gmail account details of the person to whom you wish to transfer your account in the interface. Click the Next button to transfer the Gmail account to another person’s account directly
In case you are unable to log into your account in the software panel, follow these steps:
- Unable IMAP
- Get App Password
For more information, users can take the help of these infographics:
For App Password Watch This:
Advanced Features to Transfer Gmail Emails to Another Person Tool
- The software allows its users to transfer all folders from one Gmail account to another person.
- This application is suitable for users who want to transfer their Gmail emails, not ownership.
- Therefore, the Gmail to Gmail utility also offers multiple options to transfer Gmail emails to multiple file formats, email client formats, email services, etc.
- During the transfer process, it maintains the original folder hierarchy structure.
- While transferring emails from the Gmail account to another person’s account, it will maintain the email properties and header information.
- It comes with a simple and consistent interface. Both technical and non-technical users can understand the process.
- Users can quickly transfer Gmail emails to another person’s using the advance selective filter options.
- The application is completely standalone to transfer the ownership of a Gmail account to another person.
- Supports all editions of the Microsoft Windows operating system including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc., for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
How to Transfer Gmail Address (Ownership) to Another Person?
You can grant access to your Gmail account to another person. The personnel can read, send, delete, modify your data, manage your contacts, etc., on your behalf. This solution is more convenient and secure than giving your password to another user to access your Gmail account.
But before granting access, confirm that the person also has a Gmail account. Without a Gmail account, no one can serve as an assigned delegate.
Follow the below steps to add a delegate who can access your Gmail account:
Step1. Open your Gmail account and click on the gear icon on the top.
Step2. Now, choose the Settings option in the file menu
Step3. Open the Accounts and Import tab
Step4. Go to the “Grant access to your account” section and click the Add another account
Step5. After that, enter the account of another person to transfer Gmail account to another person
Step6. After a few minutes, you will get a confirmation mail
In this blog, we have discussed manual as well as automated solutions to transfer your Gmail account to another person. By using the manual method, you can allow another person to read emails, send emails, replies emails, send emails to someone, delete messages, and manage or delete Gmail contacts.
As our expert recommended, you use an automated solution to move only the required items you’re your Gmail account to another person. If you have any further questions, then contact us on live chat support.