How to Transfer Gmail Account Data to Another Person Account?
Summary: – Are you one of those who are looking for a solution to transfer Gmail account to another person ? If yes, then no problem. This article will guide you in the whole process of transfer Gmail data to another person account and move Gmail ownership to another person. So, keep reading the article to know the complete process.
Gmail is a popular email platform for sharing emails and other information. The large population and companies rely on the Gmail email service for better communication. There are lots of reasons when users transfer Gmail account to another person. Some of the common reason explain in the below section: –
- In the case when you decided to change your job from one workplace to another and needed to transfer Gmail account to another person.
- The Gmail account you are using is not providing a reliable service that you want. Therefore, you have decide to transfer ownership of a gmail account to another person.
- There will be a lot of spamming in your existing Gmail address and so you plan to transfer Gmail account to another address.
- As we are moving to a different area, I resigned from the committee in my village. As a member of a committee I set up various things including a website using a different Gmail address and I want to let someone else take over that. Google is making this difficult. Does someone successfully transfer the use of the Gmail address to someone else ?
To deal with all the issues, we have divided the article between two sections. Choose the best option that suits you to solve your queries.
Transfer Gmail Account Data to Another Person Account ?
The Gmail Backup Wizard Toolkit is an online email transfer from Gmail to another Gmail account. It supports to transfer a large number of emails from Gmail account to another person account. The software allows its users to transfer selected mailboxes data from Gmail account to another person’s account directly. The entire mailbox needs to be moved by applying advanced filter settings. You can use this app to migrate Gmail to another savings like Outlook PST, PDF, EML, and more. So, follow the given steps to know the complete process to transfer Gmail account data to another person.
First, download the software and install it on any Microsoft Windows operating system.
1) After that, launch the software on your Windows-based computer.
2) Thereafter, enter details of your Gmail account in the user interface panel.
3) After that, choose email folders that you want to transfer from Gmail to another person account.
4) Next users have to select the Gmail option in the file saving option in the list.
4.1) After that, choose additional options if you need to transfer selective transfer to another person.
5) Thereafter, enter the second Gmail account and another person Gmail account details in the interface. After that, click on the next button to transfer Gmail account to another person’s account directly.
Well, if you are unable to login your account in software panel, then you need to follow this instructions:
- Unable IMAP
- Get App Password
For more information users can take help of this infographics:
For App Password Watch This:
Features and Benefits of Transfer Gmail Emails to Another Person Tool
- The software allows its users to transfer all folders from Gmail account to another person.
- The application is suitable for users who want to transfer Gmail emails, not ownership.
- Gmail to Gmail utility also offers multiple options to transfer Gmail emails to multiple file formats, email client formats, email services, etc.
- During the transfer process, it maintains the original folder hierarchy structure.
- While transfer emails from Gmail account to another person account, It will maintain the email properties and header information.
- The software comes with a simple and consistent interface. Both technical and non-technical users can understand the process.
- Users can quickly transfer Gmail emails to another person’s using advance selective filter options.
- The application is completely standalone to transfer ownership of a gmail account to another person.
- The software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows operating system including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
How to Transfer Gmail Address (Ownership) to Another Person ?
You can grant access to your Gmail account to another person. The personal can read, send, delete, modify your data, manage your contacts, etc. on your behalf. This solution is more convenient and secure than giving your password to another user to access your Gmail account.
But before going for the grant, confirm that the person also has a Gmail account. Without a Gmail account, no one can serve as an assigned delegate.
After all, follow the below steps to add a delegate who can access your Gmail account.
Step1. Open Gmail account and click on the gear icon on the top.
Step2. Now, choose setting option in the file menu.
Step3. Open Accounts and Imports Tab like below.
Step4. Go to the “Grant access to your account” section and click on the Add another Account.
Step5. After that, enter the account of another person to transfer Gmail account to another person.
Step6. After a few minutes, you will get a confirmation mail.
In the above methods, users can transfer Gmail account to another person. But using the manual method, you can allow another person to read emails, send emails, replies emails, send emails to someone, delete messages, and manage or delete Gmail contacts. Therefore, we suggest you to use recommended application solutions to move only required items from Gmail account to another person. If you have any further questions, then contact us on live chat support.