How to Backup Thunderbird Emails to Computer Hard Drive from Thunderbird Profile ?
Learn how to take backup of Thunderbird Emails to External Hard Drive of your Computer. You will get a professional Thunderbird Backup Tool, which is a very easy to use & simple application. It will allow the users to take backup of Thunderbird Profile with all data easily.
Thunderbird is a worldwide popular desktop based email client. It helps to send & receive emails with attachments, manage contact and calendar of the user created profile. This free open-source email client application stores backup of your emails locally in the folder with .sdb file extension.
However, this is quite a disadvantage for Thunderbird profile mail users. In case of any machine damage or any other corruption users cannot retrieve their Thunderbird Mail profile emails. This is why Thunderbird mail account users often look for a solution to backup Thunderbird emails to computer external hard drive.
In this article, you will find out:
- How to Backup Thunderbird emails to computer stepwise?
- How do I backup my old & new Thunderbird emails with attachments?
- Where are Mozilla Thunderbird emails stores and how to backup?
- Top-notch software solution to backup Thunderbird mailbox?
- Advantages of using the automatic solution for Thunderbird profile backup?
So, let’s get started!
It’s true: Thunderbird doesn’t provide any built-in feature to backup Thunderbird emails
As a Thunderbird Mail user, you must be knowing this fact that the free mail client doesn’t provide any way to backup Thunderbird emails to computer or Hard Drive.
Here’s one such scenario:
I am having trouble to backup my Thunderbird email on an external hard drive. My Thunderbird email has been removed from my server and downloaded to local folders on the C drive of my laptop. When I open “local folders in .sbd file extension,” it doesn’t display the folder icon, but are listed by name only with no extension.
Below each of these, is the same file name with an msf extension. When I tried to open any of these files, my computer does not recognize the program.
I referred to many online instruction guide by Thunderbird support but can’t figure out my query. Can someone help me with a professional & simplified method to backup Thunderbird mailboxes to my Hard Drive? I will be very much Thankful! – Adam Christ, UK
Referring this query, we can imagine the scenario a Thunderbird Mail profile user suffer from when trying to backup emails and other data. But, not anymore!
Best & Easiest Way to Backup Thunderbird emails to Computer/ Hard Drive
The simplest way any Thunderbird profile mail holder can backup emails, mailboxes, and other data is with the help of RecoveryTools Thunderbird Converter Tool. The software allows its users to load Thunderbird mailbox profiles from the default location.
You can free download this toolkit from below button:
This excellent solution for beginners & professional also offers an option to select Thunderbird no extension files with dual selection options. Users can save these Thunderbird mailbox items into external hard drive in various file formats. Not only this the software also allows you to backup Thunderbird emails on cloud Webmail services directly.
Quick snap of step by step process to backup Thunderbird Emails: –
- Run Thunderbird Backup Utility.
- The software auto-locate Thunderbird Mailboxes.
- Choose the required email folders from the list.
- Select Backup Thunderbird Email saving formats.
- Click on the next to Backup emails from Thunderbird profiles.
List of Advantages of using the Thunderbird Backup Toolkit
The best toolkit to backup Thunderbird emails to Computer/ Hard Drive offers various advantages to its users for the backup of Thunderbird Mailbox items. It provides separate option for the backup of Thunderbird Emails & backup of Thunderbird Contacts & Calendars. Some major features of this toolkit are listed below:
- The utility requires Thunderbird installed in your system for the backup process.
- The software enables backup of unlimited Thunderbird
- This application allows the users to directly Backup Thunderbird items from default profile location.
- All attributes of emails will be kept preserved while taking Thunderbird email backup.
- Directly take backup of Thunderbird emails to external hard drive.
- The tool allows the users to backup Thunderbird emails into 20+ file & email
- It allows the users to take backup of Thunderbird emails with all inserted attachment files.
- The software is fully compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows i.e., Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS.
How do I backup my Thunderbird Emails to Hard Drive? A Complete Guide
A large number of users are looking for a perfect way to backup Thunderbird emails to External hard Drive without making changes in its original content.
With the help of Thunderbird to Computer backup utility, users can move Thunderbird Emails & Profile to new Computer with the help of any Portable device.
The software provides dual selection options to choose single as well as multiple MBOX files at once. The Thunderbird Backup Tool support all Windows OS like 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP and enables the users to backup Thunderbird email account including Contacts & Calendars.
The working of this software is very easy & simplified and a user can easily backup Thunderbird mailbox items to external hard drive. Follow these simple steps to Backup Thunderbird mailbox items from default Thunderbird mailbox profile location. First, download the software on your Mac or Windows Computer: –
Step-by-step Working of Thunderbird Backup Software
- Launch the software on your Windows machine and read all the important instruction.
- Now, choose Thunderbird profiles with dual modes such as auto-locate and manual dual selection options.
- At this point, select the required Thunderbird folders to Backup Thunderbird emails.
- Thereafter, the software provides multiple saving options, choose the required file format from the list.
- Select the destination location path to save resultant data at user location. Here, user can select the external location to backup Thunderbird Emails.
- Now, click on the Next button to backup Thunderbird emails on the External hard drive location.
- Finally, the process successful complete. Access the resultant files & then copy these items into external hard drive or any USB portable device.
- As we can see from above the backup of Thunderbird mailbox items is very easy for the users just with the help of this software.
In the article above, we get to know about a perfect Thunderbird Backup Toolkit which enables the users to take backup of Thunderbird emails to external hard drive. Free Download Thunderbird Backup Tool from above & then activate it by purchasing the appropriate license according to your saving format & number of machines.