How Do I Transfer Mail from Gmail to Dropbox?
Want an easy way to save Gmail emails to Dropbox? Want to know how to transfer Gmail to Dropbox with all mailbox?
Dropbox is a cloud storage service provider, which means you can copy your files (emails, contacts, documents, etc.) to cloud and access them later. Dropbox provides lots of services such as cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. You can easily share any content with others using Dropbox.
Although Dropbox doesn’t have a built-in mechanism that allows you to backup Gmail to Dropbox. You can still move your files from your Computer to Dropbox account. By taking the Backup of Gmail Emails to Computer files, you can easily export from Gmail to Dropbox account. Email files can be easily moved to Dropbox and read with all the connected devices.
Some Common Reasons Why You Need to Copy Gmail Data to Dropbox
- One of the main advantages of Dropbox is that it offers 2GB of free storage space. Therefore, users save Gmail emails to Dropbox to free up Gmail storage space.
- Using Dropbox, you can share your Gmail emails with others by sharing links.
- Dropbox has a relatively easy-to-use interface that not only makes it easier for the users but also makes it easier to share information through the cloud.
- Dropbox has made it easier for users to be able to sync their files or emails on multiple platforms, enabling them to access files from wherever they are.
- Dropbox also makes it possible for users to selectively sync their Gmail Emails. This means that users can easily choose which emails they want to sync and which ones do not require syncing.
Method to Save Gmail Emails to Dropbox
Here’s how to backup Gmail to Dropbox. In this tutorial, we’ll use RecoveryTools Gmail Backup Wizard to store data in document format. Later on, we will move all emails to Dropbox account. To resolve the queries like how to transfer Gmail emails to Dropbox –
What You Need:
- A Gmail Account.
- Windows or Mac Machine to Run Software.
- A Dropbox Account.
Process: – For transferring Gmail to Dropbox, first of all, you need to download the Google Mail emails to local format. The recommended solution allows its users to save Gmail emails to various email files, document files, and various formats. You can choose your suitable format from the file saving options. Thereafter, upload it to your Dropbox account and share it with all your devices.
How Do I Move Gmail Mailbox to Dropbox?
Now is the time to learn about how to save Gmail emails to Dropbox with attachments. For this, you have to follow the following step-by-step procedure:
First, you need to download this application on your Mac or Windows System. You can install this application on any version of Windows and Mac OS including Windows Server editions.
Note: – This is a trial edition of this application, which allows you to move only a few mail from Gmail to Dropbox. If you want to move entire data file then, you need to purchase a license key to activate the software for lifetime use.
1) After that, launch the software on your computer or laptop.
2) Thereafter, enter your Gmail account details in the user interface pane.
3) After that, choose email folders that you want to export from Gmail to Dropbox.
4) Thereafter, select email saving options from the file saving list. Here, you can choose Zip or Documents formats (DOC, PDF, XPS, etc.), and Email formats, etc.
5) After that, choose the destination location path where you want to save your Gmail data.
6) Thereafter, click on the next button to start the process.
Video Tutorial to Generate App Password:
How to Upload Resultant Emails to Dropbox Account?
After the process, you will have the Gmail email downloaded Zip archive format. Now upload this Zip file to save Gmail emails to Dropbox account. Follow the step-by-step process to transfer Gmail archive files to Dropbox: –
First, you must have a Dropbox account. If you have, then you must log in with your Dropbox account using your account credentials.
After that, open Dropbox menus and choose the upload file option.
Thereafter, browse your Gmail archive files to upload on your Dropbox account.
After that, Dropbox starts uploading your Gmail emails in the Dropbox account. When the process is over, Dropbox provides you a share link to share your Gmail data with others.
Benefits & Features Of Automated Solution
Store Gmail Data to Multiple Formats: – Using this application, you can easily store your Google Mail data to various files and document formats. Once you export data using the automated wizard you can easily upload it to Gmail account in a few clicks.
Secure User Interface Platform: – The software provides a simple and consistent interface that everyone can use without any issues. The best part of this application doesn’t save your database in its interface caches.
Advance Settings Filters: – The software offers some advance filter options to save selective Gmail data to Dropbox. This is one of the major benefits of this application. Because there are lots of users who only want to share selective Gmail emails to Dropbox. This option will help you download only necessary emails from Gmail to Dropbox.
Choose Destination Location Path: – One of the useful features of this application is to select a resultant location path. Now, you can choose any place where you want to store your data files.
Maintain Email Folder Hierarchy: – During the process, the software provides facilities to keep your root folder hierarchy structure. Now, you can backup Gmail to Dropbox without any folder hierarchy related issues.
Frequently Asked Queries
How to Move Gmail to Dropbox ?
Follow the below steps to move Gmail emails to Dropbox: –
- Run Save Gmail Emails to Dropbox tool on Windows.
- Enter Gmail account details and choose Gmail email folders.
- Select your required email saving options from the list.
- Set destination location to save resultant data file.
- Now, upload Gmail Emails data to Dropbox account directly.
Can I install this application on Mac Machine?
Yes, users can install this software on both Mac and Windows OS. Additionally, the software supports all editions of Windows and Mac OS.
Does the software allow me to save emails from Gmail to Dropbox in Zip format ?
Yes, the software allows its users to transfer Gmail emails to Zip format.
In this article, we have explained all the possible ways to backup Gmail to Dropbox. If you are one of those who want to save Gmail emails to Dropbox, then download the recommended solution. You can install this application on your Windows and Mac OS without any issues. The software gives you multi-choice file saving options to archive Gmail emails to Dropbox. If you have further queries about the software and its process, then contact us on live support chat.