How to Export Messages from Gmail to HTML Format ?
Are you looking for a solution to export Gmail to HTML format ? If yes, then read this article to know the way to convert Gmail to HTML. RecoveryTools Gmail to HTML Converter provides an option to access Gmail emails to browsers without an internet connection. So, let’s begin.
Developing a website or webpage is not an easier task. If you are one of those who want to export Gmail message or email to Webpage format for your website and offline use. Then there is no any direct option available to export Gmail to HTML format. But if you want to access emails from Gmail to Webpage format, then you need to convert Gmail to HTML format.
The HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) document is a text document file read by any web browser. HTML is based on codes, tags, keywords, etc. which provides instructions to format a document. Therefore, manually exporting Gmail email to HTML format is not an easy way because for this you need to know HTML coding.
In this article, we have explained a direct way to export Gmail to HTML format. The Gmail to HTML Converter provides options to export bulk Gmail emails to HTML file without any issues. The software supports all Microsoft Windows Computer. Gmail to HTML Converter maintains the email properties after complete the process. In the following section, we will explain the way to convert Gmail to HTML format.
How to Export Gmail to HTML Format ?
Follow the below steps to convert Gmail to HTML: –
- Run Gmail to HTML Converter on Windows.
- Enter your Gmail account credentials in the interface.
- Choose required email folders which you want to export.
- Select HTML format in the file saving option & set location.
- Click on the next button to start Gmail to HTML Converter process.
Some Reasons Why We Need to Export Gmail Emails to HTML
HTML is a markup language so it uses simple tags to markup and format the content. To view your message from Gmail, then you have to save your file. html or .htm extension and then run it by choosing to open it with any browser. There are some reasons why we need to export Gmail emails to HTML format.
- One of the biggest advantages of Gmail to HTML conversion is that it is free to use file extension. You can easily open HTML files with a web browser without the need to purchase specific software.
- Almost all the browsers around the globe are supported by HTML. So, you can open Gmail exported HTML file with any machine without any issues.
- The HTML file is lightweight. Therefore, you can easily save emails from Gmail to HTML without facing any issues.
- One of the reasons to export Gmail to HTML is to extract Gmail email attachments. That means while exporting Gmail emails to HTML format, the software saves all attachments in a folder.
Gmail to HTML Converter Process with Screenshots
First, download the Gmail Backup software with the below green button. After that, follow the below step-by-step process to convert Gmail emails to HTML format: –
Note: – This is a trial edition of this application that allows you to export only few messages from Gmail to HTML format. If you want to export all emails from Gmail to HTML format, then purchase the licensed key to activate the software for lifetime use.
After that, launch the software on your Windows Computer.
Thereafter, enter details of your Gmail account in the user interface panel.
After that, choose only the required email folders from the list.
Thereafter, select HTML format from the list of file saving options.
After that, choose advance settings option, if you want to export selected Gmail emails to HTML.
Thereafter, set the location path to save resultant data at user desired location path.
After that, click on the next button to start Gmail to HTML Converter process.
Benefits and Features of RecoveryTools Gmail to HTML Converter
- Selectively convert Gmail to HTML: The software facilitates to select folders and labels from every mailbox like inbox, draft, All Mail, Sent Mail, Trash, Important, etc. This option helps to export only useful Gmail mailbox folders to HTML format at the desired system location.
- Preserves email properties: While you change Gmail to HTML, the tool makes sure to maintain all the key email elements such as Subject, attachments, From, Cc, Bcc, Layout, inline images of emails. It gives you assurance to maintain the data conversion in the same format as of the original one. Hence, there will be no data alterations during the entire process.
- Batch export Gmail to HTML: This tool permits to change Gmail to HTML format in bulk. The users have the option to choose multiple email files or folders from Google mail for conversion.
- Advance email filter option: This feature is very important for the users who want to migrate some specific email content from Gmail account to HTML format. It provides email filter options such as Date Range, To, Subject, From for selective conversion of emails. This saves a lot of user’s time and effort.
- Convert multiple Gmail accounts to HTML: There are many users who have more than one Gmail accounts. Hence, with this utility, you can convert multiple Gmail email account data to HTML format in a single shot. For this, the users need to enter the credentials of all Gmail account into a CSV file and thereafter upload it into the software panel.
Please Note- You can Download the Gmail to HTML export tool almost on all versions of Windows OS. You can run it on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2010, and prior versions.
In the above article, we have explained the ways to export Gmail emails to HTML format. If you know the process, then read the post and download the recommended solution on Windows. The software allows its users to export bulk emails from Gmail account to HTML format. Using this application, you can export multiple Gmail accounts data to HTML format at a single process. The utility offers an advance option to connect multiple Gmail accounts at the same time. The company offers a trial of this application to convert a few emails from Gmail to HTML format. If you have any further queries, then contact us on support.