How to Bulk Import Multiple PST files into Exchange 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 Server by Best PST to Exchange Migration Tool?
In this article get to know how can a user easily migrate or move emails from PST to Exchange On-Premise Server for all versions easily i.e. Upload PST to Exchange 2019 Server, Export PST to Exchange 2016, Outlook Copy Emails, Contacts, Calendars from PST to Exchange 2013, Import Outlook Mailbox from PST to Exchange 2010, or Convert PST to Exchange 2007 mailbox.
Why Import PST to Exchange Online Server?
- By importing PST files into users’ mailboxes, you can migrate e-mail from your organization to the Exchange server.
- The Smart Import feature allows you to filter the elements of the .pst files actually imported into the target mailboxes. This will allow you to cut the imported data.
- By importing PST data into Exchange Server, the compliance requirements of the organization can be met by doing the following:
- Enable archived mailboxes and unlimited archiving to provide users with additional storage space for mailboxes.
- Place mailboxes in legal investigations to obtain the contents.
- Use the Content Search tool to find the contents of the mailbox.
- Use electronic discovery cases to manage your organization’s criminal investigations
- The contents of the mailbox are saved and deleted after the expiration of the retention period.
- Moving PST emails to Exchange 2016 protects against data loss. Email data that is imported into Exchange Server inherits from the high availability of Exchange Online.
- Mail data on the local Exchange server is available on all devices because it is stored in the cloud.
How to Export Emails, Contacts, Calendars from PST to Exchange?
This short video shows how to use PST to Exchange Migration tool to find distributed PST in your environment, assign ownership, and then integrate them into users Exchange mailboxes. In addition, Outlook Migrator v6.1 introduces a new feature that allows you to duplicative or include individual instance messages as part of the process.
Centralized access to Outlook Personal Folders (PST) for legal detection, email compliance, and enterprise policy implementation becomes an increasingly important issue for many organizations. The decentralized character of the PST files in combination with their spread in desktop, file servers and laptops in the company makes it difficult to search, access and manage these stores. Information for IT administrators, not to mention E-Discovery’s intricate efforts for attorneys who want to reduce their potential exposure or vulnerability.
User can easily upload PST file to Exchange Server just by the help of PST to Exchange Import Tool. For the working of this toolkit, a user must need to satisfy these conditions for the migration of Outlook mailbox through PST file into Exchange Server including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, etc.
PST to Exchange Migration Tool Free Download:
Get to know about how to bulk migrate multiple PST files into Exchange account from given below steps:
- Create PST file by exporting all Outlook mailbox into Outlook Data File (PST) including all emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, etc. One can easily Export Outlook mailbox data to PST file using the Import and Export option of File In Import and Export Wizard, choose import to a file option & then select Personal folder file (*.pst).
- Install PST to Exchange Import Tool & Run it in your Windows PC & load PST files in it. This application provides option to load PST files in the application panel directly from configured Outlook location. If the Outlook is not installed in your system then users can also browse to source PST files manually by using this software. This can be done by click on Select Files or Select Folders The utility also provides Recovery Mode which will help you to convert corrupt .pst files. Use this option if in case you are missing getting some missing folders.
- Filter all the PST data which you want to upload PST into Exchange Server account. After retrieving the items from the PST mailbox, the PST file data is securely scanned by identifying the number of items and the different types of message folders included in the PST files. Analyze the new data, official data and imported data, and personal data PST list of Inbox, Drafts, Deleted Items, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Journals, Spam, Drafts, etc.
- Create the PST to Exchange Import task by providing all the required information for the toolkit. Users only needed to provide account login credentials of resultant Exchange Server account i.e. Username, Password and Server Name. Users can also change the language as well choose I am Admin option which enables the users to import PST data into multiple user’s accounts through single Administrator account.
- Start the process of uploading PST to Exchange 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 accounts. Users can easily analyze the live working process directly in the application panel.
- Verify & get all the related information regarding the moving of emails from PST to On-Premise Exchange Online Server with the help of SavingLog report generated by the software.
As we can easily analyze from above that users can instantly migrate PST to Exchange Server account quickly and accurately. The PST to Exchange Migration tool is an advanced tool, which is no more available in recent versions of Microsoft Exchange. Through this free to download tool, the administrators came to know about the practical need to export mailbox from PST to Exchange account.
PST to Exchange Import Tool – Major Features & Benefits:
- Load MS Outlook PST and import it into the Exchange Server Mailbox folder
- Bulk Import multiple PST files into Exchange Online account.
- Import PST emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, journals, and notes to Exchange Server
- Import PST Contacts into Exchange with the option to exclude duplicate contacts
- PST to Exchange Import Tool is compatible with all versions of Outlook and it imports Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 PST files into the Exchange Server Mailbox
- Import Outlook PST file into Exchange 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 etc.
- Change the administrative permissions required to migrate the .pst file from Outlook to Exchange.
- Find and import Outlook PST files from default configured Outlook profile path
- You can import into multiple users account with I am Admin option when the .pst file is imported to the Exchange mailbox
- Can import password-protected PST files and then export all the mailbox into Exchange Server
- No PowerShell or Outlook installation is needed in the PC as the utility is completely standalone to perform its working.
- This utility is fully compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
The Verge: In this article, you will learn how to get the most out of PST migration to Live Exchange Server. You can export the .pst file directly to the Exchange Server mailbox, saving a lot of migration time. The PST to Exchange migration tool migrates all PST files to the Live Exchange server. You can also associate the PST file with the appropriate on-premises Exchange Online account during the migration process.