How to Import PST to Gmail without Outlook? Complete Guide
Here, we are going to discuss some tips on – how to import PST to Gmail without Outlook. Are you ready to understand the solution for the same? If yes, then continue reading this blog but do not be in a hurry, just read the tips properly.
In this world, everyone wants to prioritize email platforms that are easy to use anytime and anywhere. Therefore, many users want to use an Online email platform such as Gmail. Gmail is a well-known email service provided by Google Inc.
It gives its users everything they need to manage their mailboxes. With just simply a Google account, you can consider that you’ve got a full IT team behind you to manage your all business needs.
Besides, Outlook is one of the known desktop email client applications. It supports PST format to store user personal mailbox storage data. It is a simple email client application for receiving and sending emails.
However, many Outlook users are thinking to import PST to Gmail without Outlook so that they may take extraordinary advantages.
From the last week, we are also receiving a wide number of user queries, that encourage us to bring a better solution to transfer emails from Outlook to Gmail. One of them is discussed below:
How to Upload PST Files into Gmail Account Manually?
Here we are going to use in-built options in Gmail accounts. All the steps are mentioned below in detail. But before starting the process, you have to read all the preparations first to import PST to Gmail without Outlook.
Step 1: Settings Before Configuration
To connect a Gmail account to any email client such as Outlook, we have to do some settings that are mentioned below such as: IMAP settings and App Password.
Step 2: Configure Gmail into Outlook
- Go to Outlook account.
- Click File Menu >> Add Account option.
- Enter Gmail login details and connect.
- Then, enter another address so, that Outlook will notify you.
Step 3: Upload PST File into Outlook Account
If you have an orphan PST file, then first you have to upload it and then move it into your Gmail account.
- Open an Outlook account on your system.
- Click on the File tab and choose Open & Export icon >> Import/Export option.
- Now choose the “Import from Another Program or File” option and hit the Next icon.
- After that, select the “Outlook Data File (.PST)” option and again hit the Next button to continue.
- Browse the PST file and select the location and hit the Finish button to import PST to Gmail without Outlook or with.
After uploading the file, now you can drag the emails from the PST file and drop them into the Gmail account to accomplish the task.
- Outlook should be installed in working condition.
- Users will face a lot of errors while connecting the accounts.
- Also, check your PST file whether it’s corrupted or not, before uploading it into your Outlook account. Otherwise, it will corrupt your complete data of Outlook profile.
Import PST to Gmail without Outlook: Expert Solution
The above-mentioned manual solution is better but it may have multiple limitations to use. So, to overcome all those issues, it is recommended for all to continue with the professional solution, RecoveryTools PST File Converter. This solution is designed with multiple advanced algorithms that allow users to import a single or even multiple files to a Gmail account.
Using this solution, it becomes easier for users to import a selective number of files or folders with managing the entire data. The entire data is managed properly throughout the process and there will not be any change in the hierarchy of PST files or folders while importing to Gmail.
Some of the advanced features and working steps are mentioned below in detail to import PST to Gmail without Outlook.
If you have multiple files or email clients to upload emails into other formats and email clients, then you should use the RecoveryTools Cloud Restore Software. The tool comes with multiple advanced features, and its especially developed for businesses and organizations.
Working Steps to Import PST Files to Gmail without Outlook
Use previously created app password rather than normal password for error free configuration.
- Download and install the software on your system.
- Add the PST file manually using Select Files or Select Folders option or automatically.
- All the folders and subfolders will appear on the screen check the required data and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Select Saving Option and choose Gmail from the dropdown.
- After that, enter Gmail account login credentials like email address and created app password.
- Click on the Convert button to import PST to Gmail without Outlook installation.
- Wait for a couple of minutes, and you can be able to see the successfully imported message on the screen.
Advanced Features of the Tool to Upload PST Files into Gmail
- One of the simplest software to load & analyze all PST files to import into a Gmail account.
- The software is a perfect choice for users to perform selective migration of PST file components.
- It is designed with advanced AI techniques making it self-capable to load Outlook profile data from a configured account.
- Also, the software provides the dual option to load PST files manually. Click on Add Files or Add Folders option to choose PST files and folders having PST files respectively.
- This migration tool has the ability to maintain the on-disk System Folder Hierarchy. While importing a bulk number of files, there will not be a loss of a single word of the data.
- It preserves all the email properties and Metadata information originally while importing the emails.
- Users from both technical as well as non-technical backgrounds can work on this software. Also, it provides a 100% safe & secure environment for the users to import PST to Gmail without Outlook.
- Runs on all the versions of Windows as well as Mac OS system with no issues.
In this article, we work on both the manual as well as the automated approach – how to import PST to Gmail without Outlook installation. Better to choose the approach that meets your needs and requirements. But it is recommended to use the automated approach as that will provide you with better and desired results. Also, it will provide you with the Demo version, and if you are satisfied, you can anytime continue with the Licensed version.