How to Import PST Files to Kerio Connect? Complete Solution!
In this write-up, we will discuss the complete solution to import PST to Kerio Connect. Do you think it is easy to import a particular email client file to another email client? Of course not, it is 100% sure that you will face many difficulties and technical issues while importing the data.
Importing PST to Kerio Connect allows users to import orphaned files present in the system directly to the current email client. Although, Kerio Mail Server is been on the top server list day by day due to its functionalities and other security features. And, has been especially used for handling large-scale businesses and the entire data.
Simple Steps to Import PST to Kerio – Configuring Kerio in Outlook
- Open Outlook Email Client.
- Go to File Menu >> Add Account.
- Choose “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and continue.
- Select Other >> Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition).
- Enter server name, IP address, account, password, and other multiple information needed.
- Click on Confirm to start importing the account.
Now, you just need to create a new folder in Configured Kerio Mail Server account, and then copy all Outlook PST data items into Kerio. But it is not 100% sure that your PST files will be imported successfully to Kerio. Multiple limitations such as data loss and other security issues.
Unified Approach to Import PST to Kerio Connect
One of the expertise applications has been created by RecoveryTools team experts i.e., PST Migration Tool. This solution allows users to batch import PST files to Kerio Connect. It will allow the users to import all the stored data in files including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, etc. to the Kerio Mail account. Also, it is capable to convert scripted or non-scripted mailboxes to Kerio Mail accounts.
Moreover, the software will only ask the users to enter the account login credentials details of the destined Kerio Mail Server account i.e. Username, Password, Kerio Mail Server Hostname & IMAP Port Number. Once you enter all these details in the given box, the software will automatically start the process of importing PST files.
Even, this utility can easily import the data in multiple other formats such as import PST to Yahoo Mail, import PST to Office 365, import PST to Zimbra, import PST to Thunderbird, and in multiple other formats.
Free Download PST to Kerio Mail Server Import Tool:
Note: The software can be downloaded completely free of cost without paying a single penny. One can also check the functionality of the software by testing the demo edition that allows one to import 25 emails from each folder completely free of cost.
Step-By-Step Guide to Batch Import PST to Kerio Connect
- Run the mentioned Migration software & load Outlook Files in it. It can also load data from configured Outlook Profile location Otherwise, users can also manually choose the Select Files or Select Folders option to do so.
- The software will list all the selected Outlook mailbox folders in its panel. Choose all of them or only required Outlook folders or subfolders & click on the Next button to proceed further.
- Then, the software will display a list of 30+ Saving options. Choose IMAP options from here which will next ask the users to provide details.
- Enter the details of the Kerio Mail Server details like Username, Password & Server Name. The software will automatically detect the Port Number once you specify Hostname in the required field.
- Analyze the live import process directly in the software panel. It will display all the required information in its panel like the number of items imported & path of the current folder converting.
- After the successful process is finished, the software will display a confirmation message box with OK. Click on this button to confirm & Exit from the software panel.
Qualitative Features of PST to Kerio Connect Import Tool:
- The software will allow the users to import single as well as multiple PST files directly to Kerio Connect. While importing the files, the data will be sustained throughout the process including all data items.
- Also, it will support the users to import an unlimited number of data items without any interruptions.
- Using dual ways, users can load Outlook mailbox items in the software panel. But the best thing is that it is capable of automatically detecting the mailbox items from the default Configured profile location. Load items as Select Files or Select Folders option available on the Home screen of the software.
- It is a completely standalone application available at present time to import mailboxes into Kerio Connect accounts. No need for an external application to be installed on your PC to accomplish the successful process.
- Users only needed to provide account login credentials of destination Kerio Connect Webmail account including Username, Password & Mail Server Hostname.
- It provides a very easy use & simplified working interface for the users without requiring any advanced technical knowledge to accomplish the migration. For non-technical users, it is the perfect choice with easy & quick migration.
- Also, the utility is supportable with all Outlook editions including Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
- Also, the utility is compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows OS including Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista, etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
This article deals with the 2 useful solutions to import PST to Kerio Connect. A manual solution is quite convenient to use but you need to face a lot of issues, there may be data loss issue occurs and it is difficult to solve them. Unlike, using the automated approach, users can easily import unlimited numbers of files directly to the Kerio Mail Server. While you compare this to another solution, you can easily get the desired and instant results. For more information, you can anytime connect with our technical experts.