Quick Tips to Import Thunderbird Emails to Yahoo Mail Account
Are you looking for a solution to import Thunderbird to Yahoo Mail? If Yes, then don’t worry. Here, in this article, I will explain the easiest method to import emails. You just need to understand the entire write-up, and stay with us till the end.
A number of users are planning to import the data. All because, Thunderbird is a dedicated Desktop-based email client.
But, with the latest trends, most organizations are switching to the cloud. They are looking for a proper alternative to Thunderbird that works on the cloud through webmail.
One such amazing Webmail service is Yahoo Mail. It is a completely free-to-use service. You never need any license to use it. A user can also access Yahoo emails anytime from anywhere through a Browser login. Because of this feature, a wide range of users is planning to import emails Thunderbird to Yahoo Mail account. They regularly asked about it on various forums & platforms.
Read More Blogs:
- Import Thunderbird to Office 365
- Migrate Thunderbird to Gmail
- Thunderbird to Exchange Migration
- Transfer Thunderbird Emails to Outlook
Manually – Connect Thunderbird to Yahoo Mail
- Open Thunderbird in your system.
- Click on Create a Email Account and click on Email.
- Use my existing email option.
- Enter your name, username, and password of your Yahoo Mail account.
- Click on Continue, and choose IMAP button.
- Then, click on Manual Configuration. Then, enter server settings:
Incoming Mail Server (SMTP) – imap.mail.yahoo.com
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) – smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Incoming Port – 993 with SSL
Outgoing Point – 465 with SSL or port 587 either with SSL or TLS
- Then, click on Re-test and click on Done option.
Using these steps, you can easily import the data but sometimes, there may be issues while configuration of your account. So, it is recommended to continue with the solution that have less errors.
Quick Solution – Import Thunderbird to Yahoo Mail
You can import Thunderbird emails to Yahoo Mail with a professional tool as the above method is not much useful. One such application is RecoveryTools Thunderbird Migrator. This tool will provide users a direct option to import emails with login credentials. There is no need to install the Thunderbird application on your device. Also, this software has the capability to load the Thunderbird profile data automatically from the default storage location.
Free Download the Setup of Thunderbird to Yahoo Import Tool
Please Read Me: A user can also check the working of this tool. It provides a free trial demo. During the trial, one can only import the first 25 emails to Yahoo Mail. However, if you want to import more than 25 emails, then you need to first activate the software by purchasing the desired license.
Steps to Import Thunderbird to Yahoo Mail
- Install the tool & load Thunderbird mailboxes.
- Choose only the specific Thunderbird Folders.
- Select the Yahoo option from the Saving option list.
- Setup Thunderbird to Yahoo Migration options.
- Finally, click on the Convert button to start the process.
Highlighted Features of Thunderbird to Yahoo Mail Import Tool:
It is a very user-friendly application that will allow users to quickly import emails to Yahoo Mail accounts. You do not need any advanced technical knowledge to use it. This tool provides users with many advanced features to help them.
- A user can batch import single or multiple Thunderbird mailbox files without any loss of data.
- This toolkit also enables the users to automatically detect Thunderbird Profile data so that users can import emails to Yahoo Mail.
- It is a completely standalone application to import emails and you do not need the Mozilla Thunderbird email client installed on your computer.
- Also, it provides users a direct option to import. Hence, users only need to enter the credentials of the Yahoo Mail account to perform the process.
- This tool will keep preserving all the email metadata & properties including email headers, inline objects, signature, hyperlinks, etc.
- It will allow the users to maintain the on-disk system folder hierarchy of Thunderbird Mailboxes.
- Although, this tool does not have any file size limitations. It supports importing emails along with all types of inserted attachment files.
- In fact, the software can easily run on all the versions of Windows as well as Mac OS system.
Learn Full Thunderbird to Yahoo Mail Import Process
The working of this software is completely very easy & simplified. Users only need to follow these simple steps to accomplish this task:
- Install & Run the Import Tool in your system & read all instructions.
- Users can load Thunderbird mailbox items directly from configured Thunderbird profile location. It also allows to manually add files with Select Files/Select folders option.
- This tool will start fetching Thunderbird mailbox folders in its panel. Users can choose only the desired items from here.
- Select Yahoo Mail options from here to import the data.
- Now, directly set up Thunderbird to Yahoo migration options. So, make sure to put their Yahoo Mail account login credentials.
- Finally, click on the Convert button to initialize Thunderbird to Yahoo migration process.
This article will help the users in finding the best solution for how can a user import Thunderbird to Yahoo Mail. As we all know that Yahoo is one of the known free email service that can easily used for both sending and receiving emails. For more information, you can anytime connect with our technical experts.