Direct Method to Migrate Thunderbird to Exchange Online Server
In this article, learn how to quickly migrate Thunderbird to Exchange Server. One only needed to provide account login credentials of the resultant Exchange account with the help of Thunderbird to Exchange Migration tool. The tool will allow the users to provide a direct option to export Thunderbird emails to Exchange Online.
Exchange Server is Microsoft’s full service to manage & access emails users’ mailboxes from any browser. It helps the users to manage messaging, calendar, contact, scheduling, and collaboration platforms to manage or organize a large company.
Read More Blogs:
This is the only way to connect Thunderbird to your Exchange account using IMAP. With IMAP you can only access your e-mails, not your calendars, contacts or tasks, etc. It is not so easy for users because it requires a lot of technical knowledge.
Best Solution to Export Thunderbird Emails to Exchange
To ease the process one can try a third-party professional toolkit, one such application is RecoveryTools Thunderbird Migrator. The software provides a direct option to import Thunderbird Mail into Exchange account. Users only needed to provide account login credentials of resultant Exchange Server account i.e., User/Domain Name, Password & Exchange Server Name.
Download the setup from the below buttons:
Trial Limitation: Free download the trial of Thunderbird to Exchange Migration and convert the first 25 items in each folder for free. However, if you have plans to export more than 25 emails from Thunderbird to Exchange Server, then you need to first activate the software by purchasing the license key.
Follow Steps to Export Thunderbird to Exchange Server
- Run the tool & load Thunderbird mailboxes.
- Choose only the desired mailbox folders.
- Select the Exchange Server option from the list.
- Setup Thunderbird to Exchange conversion options.
- Click on the Convert button to start the process.
Prime Features of Thunderbird to Exchange Migration Tool
- Batch Export Multiple Thunderbird Emails to Exchange Server:
This utility enables the users to batch export multiple Thunderbird Mail user’s data into Exchange account instantly & quickly. One can directly load all the mailbox items from the default Thunderbird profile location & then import them into Exchange account.
- Migrate Thunderbird Mailbox into Exchange Admin Account:
The software enables the users to migrate Thunderbird into Exchange Administrator account. Users can click on the I am Admin option which will help the users to Login using Exchange Server Admin Account. It will make sure to migrate data into all selected user accounts.
- Change Multiple Mailbox Languages:
This software also enables the users to change the language of Thunderbird mailbox items into universally supportable languages. This software provides various language options like Spanish, German, Dutch, Swedish, or French.
- Export Unlimited Thunderbird to Exchange Account:
This software enables the users to export unlimited Thunderbird mailbox items into Exchange Server account instantly. This software proves to be one of the most cost-effective & easy to use Thunderbird to Exchange Migration due to some of its state-of-the-art features.
- Preserve Original Meta Properties:
This utility is designed with advanced algorithms to maintain the original System Folder Hierarchy of the mailbox items. The software also provides an option to Copy to default folders. Use this utility which intact the integrity of the emails during the transfer of Thunderbird emails to Exchange online account.
- Compatible with both Mac & Windows OS:
This software is fully compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows & Mac OS. Users can run this software on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc. You can also use it on Mac OS X 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, etc.
Understand Working of Thunderbird to Exchange Converter
This tool is easy to install and use on a Windows computer. You can move an unlimited number of files to the user’s mailbox, such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and so on. Follow these simple steps to complete the Thunderbird to Exchange Migration Program:
- Install & Run Thunderbird to Exchange Migration tool & Read all Instructions listed upon Home screen.
- Select the Thunderbird mailbox items by clicking on Convert Configured Thunderbird Mailboxes Data from default Thunderbird mailbox items. But users can also select Thunderbird mailbox data from any files or any folders by clicking on Select Files or Select Folders.
- Choose only the Required Folders from the mailbox items by selecting the items displayed in the application panel.
- From the list of 20+ Select-Saving options choose Exchange Server.
- The software will ask the users to set up all the Thunderbird to Exchange migration tools. Enter account login credentials of Exchange account i.e. Domain/ User name, Password, or Server Name. Users can also change Languages from default English to Dutch, French, German, Spanish, or Swedish Exchange language. In case if a user wants to Login using an Exchange Server Admin Account to Backup all user Accounts then enable the I am Admin option.
- Setup all the Thunderbird to Exchange 2016 migration options in the application panel.
- Click on the Convert button to Analyze the live conversion process in the software panel.
- Once the conversion process finished successfully click on the OK button to confirm the whole process.
As we can easily analyze from above that this Thunderbird e-mails to Exchange Server Migration tool are a very simple way with advanced features.
In the article above, we explain how to migrate the Thunderbird mail server to the Microsoft Exchange Server account. Transfer emails from Thunderbird into Microsoft Exchange Server via a direct option. Hence, download the Thunderbird to Exchange Migration tool and convert the first 25 items in each folder for free.