How to Import/Migrate Lotus Notes to Gmail with the help of NSF to Gmail Migration Tool?
In this article we will get to know about how to export emails, contacts, calendars of Lotus Notes NSF to Gmail account instantly & quickly. A large number of users wants to know how to forward Emails from Lotus Notes to Gmail using third-party NSF to Gmail Migration Toolkit.
Lotus Notes or IBM Notes is an enterprise email client which integrates the social collaboration, messaging & business applications at a single platform. Lotus Notes allows the users to manage emails, calendars, contacts with an improved user experience. It also integrates the IBM Collaboration tools as well IBM Domino Business Applications. Its latest release is IBM Notes v10 which can transform all your Emails to become part crucial operational functioning & increase the overall efficiency.
But the main problem faced while using IBM Notes by users is it’s a desktop-based email client. It cannot be accessed online in this age of cloud computing. The prime alternative which can fill this limitation is Google Mail or Gmail. It is a completely free to use email service which provides various advantageous integrations to its users. Hence it has become a common trade between the users to switch from Lotus Notes to Gmail account.
How to Migrate from Lotus Notes to Gmail Account?
In the above video tutorial, we get to know about a perfect solution which will allow a large number of users to import Emails from Lotus Notes to Gmail account. A large number of users wants to know about it & hence asked various queries on different forums & platforms like listed below:
I was looking for a powerful software which can export my Lotus Notes NSF files to Google Mail account. I prefer Gmail over Lotus Notes due to its cost-effective approach. When I asked about it with my friends, they tried to do it through some manual tricks but that cannot be done to obtain the accurate results. Kindly suggest me a professional toolkit to export Lotus Notes to Gmail account instantly & quickly.
- Thomas Marley, Netherlands
This can be done with the help of a powerful Lotus Notes to Gmail Migration toolkit. One such solution is RecoveryTools Lotus Notes Migrator software which will provide a direct solution to import NSF files to Gmail account. User only needed to provide the account the login credentials of resultant Gmail account like Email Id & Password.
Free Download NSF to Gmail Migration Tool:
Lotus Notes to Gmail Converter free download which allows the users to export Lotus Notes NSF files to Gmail account. During the trial version, the utility will only import first 25 emails from each folder to Gmail account. The working of the software is very easy & simplified. Anyone can transfer emails, contacts, calendars etc. from Lotus Notes to Gmail account just by following these simple steps:
- Install & Run NSF to Gmail Migration tool & choose Add Files or Add Folders.
- Select the Folder having NSF files & then click on OK.
- The utility will allow the preview of Lotus Notes mailbox items with all properties like From, To, CC etc.
- Select the mailbox folders to perform conversion & click on Convert to proceed.
- From the list of 30+ Saving option choose Gmail option.
- The software will ask the users to enter Gmail Email ID & Password.
- Setup Lotus Notes to Gmail conversion option & click on Convert It will initialize the process. Analyze the Live conversion process directly in the application panel.
- At last the software will display a confirmation box. Click on OK button to confirm & exit from here.
As we can see from above that the working of this software is very easy & simplified in terms of its speed & accuracy. Its working interface proves to be very helpful for the technical as well non-technical users.
Lotus Notes to Gmail Migration Software – Major Features & Benefits:
This software is a perfect choice for the users to migrate from Lotus Notes to Gmail account quickly & instantly. The reason for the huge success of this software is due to its state-of-the-art features proving very beneficial for the transferring of emails from Lotus Notes to Gmail account. Some of the major features of this software are listed below:
- The software allows dual ways to load Lotus Notes NSF files in the application panel either by click on Select Files option or Select Folders
- One can batch export multiple users Lotus Notes NSF files to Gmail account at a single instant. One can load the whole folder having NSF files in the application panel.
- The utility enables the users to preview the Lotus Notes emails directly in the application with all its information like Metadata, Attachments, & message content information.
- During the migration of emails from Lotus Notes to Gmail account the software enables the users to export emails along with attachments.
- The software requires Lotus Notes or IBM Notes email client installed & configured
- This utility only requires account login credentials of resultant Gmail account like Gmail Login Id & Password.
- The software directly starts processes of Importing Lotus Notes emails from NSF file to Gmail account on the cloud.
- The software supports to export all types of Lotus Notes exported NSF files obtained from its any version i.e. Lotus Notes 6.5, Notes 7.0, Notes 8.0, Notes 8.5, Notes 9.0 or IBM Notes 10.0.
- Export all Lotus Notes Emails, Contacts, Calendars to Gmail account instantly & quickly.
- The utility is compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows i.e. Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista, etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
The Verge: In this article we deal with a number of queries that are regularly asked by the users on various platforms. We tried to find out solution for how can anyone import Lotus Notes Mail to Gmail account without making any change in its original formatting. Free Download NSF Files to Gmail Converter software which will allow you to import first 25 emails from each folder to Gmail account. To perform unlimited migration of mailbox folder kindly purchase the appropriate license & then activate the software.