Migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 Account – Quick Guide
This tutorial will help the users to understand how to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 account in easy & simple steps.
Successfully export Lotus Notes emails, contacts, and calendars to the O365.
If you are planning to migrate email from IBM Notes to Office 365, read the blog.
Organizations plan to migrate emails from Lotus Notes to Office 365 in the cloud. Office 365 is a subscription service and therefore proves to be very affordable with zero maintenance requirements.
To resolve this issue, you can try the Lotus Notes Migration software. Download it from the below button:
Migrating from Lotus Notes emails to Office 365 on the web isn’t that easy. All items in your IBM Notes mailbox are stored in NSF format. It was nearly impossible to import IBM Notes mailboxes into your Office 365 email client.
Watch Video to Migrate Lotus Notes Emails to Office 365 Account:
Learn how to import Lotus Notes into your Office 365 account in the video tutorial above. A large number of users are planning to move from an IBM Notes environment to an Office 365 cloud environment.
This can be achieved by using some manual techniques that never support seamless migration of Lotus Notes mailbox items.
How to Use IBM Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool:
Download Lotus Notes to Office 365 Converter for free. It allows users to export the first 25 emails from each Lotus Notes archive folder to Office 365 in the cloud.
Working with this fantastic toolset is very easy and simplified. Any non-technical user can also transfer email from Lotus Notes to Office 365.
Follow these simple steps to understand it better.
- Install & Run HCL Notes to Office 365 Migration tool & choose Add Files or Add Folders.
- Select the Folder having NSF files & then click on OK.
- The utility will allow the preview of Lotus Notes mailbox items with all properties like From, To, CC etc.
- Select the mailbox folders to perform conversion & click on Convert to proceed.
- Choose Office 365 option from the list of 30+ Select Saving options list.
- The software will ask the users to set up Lotus Notes to Office 365 conversion options like Change Language as Dutch, French, German, Spanish, or Swedish. Use I am Admin if you want to log in using Office 365 Administrator for multiple user accounts. To protect the on-disk System Folder Hierarchy it also asks the users to Copy to default folders
- Setup Lotus Notes to O365 conversion option by entering Office 365 account login credentials i.e. Username & Password. At last click on the Convert button to initialize the process. Analyze the Live conversion process directly in the application panel.
- At last, the software will display a confirmation box. Click on the OK button to confirm & exit from here.
The work of this amazing software is very convenient for both technical and non-technical users. It has been recommended as the best solution by experts in terms of speed and accuracy.
Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Toolkit – Major Features & Benefits:
This Lotus Notes to O365 migration tool allows users to import Lotus Notes archives into the Office 365 email client. Use the Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool to ease the whole process.
Some of the key features of this fantastic toolkit are listed below:
- Easily import IBM Notes to Office 365 email client just by providing account login credentials using Username & Password.
- The software allows the users to load Lotus Notes mailbox items using dual ways. Enter data by clicking on Select Folders or Select Files
- Users can import HCL mailboxes to multiple Office 365 account at a single instant. It provides the I am Admin option which enables the users to login using Office 365 Administrator account.
- The software allows the users to change the language from default English to some of the significant universal languages like Dutch, German, French, Spanish & Swedish.
- Users can take a preview of Lotus Notes mailbox items directly.
- The software allows the users to export Lotus Notes emails to Office 365 account along with all inserted attachments.
- It is necessary for the users to Lotus Notes Installed & Configured properly in the application panel.
- The software supports all the Notes Database files exported with all versions i.e. IBM Notes 10.0, Notes 9.0, Notes 8.5, Notes 8.0, Notes 7.0, or Lotus Notes 6.5 or all other previous versions.
- This software is fully compatible with all latest versions of MS Windows i.e. Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win XP, Win Vista, for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
Why do Users need to Migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 Account?
Many users have planned to switch from the Lotus Notes mail client to the Office 365 mail client immediately and quickly. Office 365 is the best choice for small and large business management because you can manage a variety of tasks and operations.
Various questions are posted on various forums and platforms to find a solution for migrating Notes to Office 365 with emails, contacts, and calendar details, as listed below.
I want to migrate Lotus Notes to my Office 365 account. So that I can manage all of my user’s mailbox data in the cloud. I tried the manual tricks but it all failed because it has a high risk of data loss. Help me provide support with Lotus Notes software to Office 365 Migration Professional is available at low prices.
Winston Clay, San Francisco
I exported all my emails, contacts, calendars, and other Lotus Notes items to an NSF file. Now, with all this data, I want to migrate from Lotus Notes to my Office 365 account. Suggest a powerful toolkit, with which I can upload a Lotus Notes archive to my Office 365 account.
Enzi Sue Katz, Katowice
Learn how to import Lotus Notes into an Office 365 account. This number of users are looking for a way to migrate IBM Notes to an O365 account.
A perfect solution to know how to switch from a Lotus Notes to an Office 365 account. One such software is described above with the right and detailed features. Download this amazing toolset for free and export the first 25 emails from each folder.
Lotus Notes or IBM Notes is a very popular e-mail client that provides integrated collaboration between different e-mail management applications. It allows users to manage emails, contacts, calendars, etc. using a desktop email client and a real connection to an IBM Domino server. Saves all mailbox items to a Notes archive file that can only be imported into other Lotus Notes mail clients.