Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration : Step By Step Guide
This tutorial will help the users understand how to do Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration step by step.
Microsoft Office 365 is one of the most common Cloud platforms nowadays. It is gaining popularity day by day and advanced security features and other functionalities are present in it.
Nowadays, most small-scale, as well as large-scale organizations, are using this because of its tendency to manage the entire platform data.
Lotus Notes or IBM Notes is a very popular e-mail client that provides integrated collaboration between different e-mail management applications. It allows users to manage emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
Using a desktop email client and a real connection to an IBM Domino server. Saves all mailbox items to a Notes archive file that can only be imported into other Lotus Notes mail clients.
A lot of Lotus Notes users have now started Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration step by step because of its advanced functionalities and better security features.
Office 365 is a subscription service and therefore proves to be very affordable with zero maintenance requirements. But multiple users many times stay at the same point as they do not get the perfect migration method.
Since migration is a difficult task migrating to Office 365 is so much more difficult as it is a Cloud-based platform. No worries, here we provide one of the best solutions for the Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration step by step.
If you are planning to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 including, contacts, calendars, and other data items then read this blog and stay with us till the end.
Need to Migrate from Lotus Notes to Office 365
Many users have planned to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 mail clients immediately and quickly. Also, Office 365 is the best choice for small and large business management because you can manage a variety of tasks and operations.
Various questions are posted on various forums and platforms to find a solution for Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration with emails, contacts, and calendar details, as listed below:
I want to migrate Lotus Notes to my Office 365 account. So that I can manage all of my user’s mailbox data in the cloud. I tried the manual tricks but it all failed because it has a high risk of data loss. Help me provide support with Lotus Notes software to Office 365 Migration Professional is available at low prices.: Winston Clay, San Francisco
I exported all my emails, contacts, calendars, and other Lotus Notes items to an NSF file. Now, with all this data, I want to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 account. Suggest a powerful toolkit, with which I can upload a Lotus Notes archive to my Office 365 account. – Enzi Sue Katz, Katowice
Instant Solution For Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration
To resolve this issue, you can try the Lotus Notes Migration Tool. This tool is one of the best utilities that allow users to easily migrate the data without having any kind of issues and size limitations.
Users can easily migrate Lotus Notes emails, mailboxes, contacts, calendars, and other data items to Office 365. Using this solution, you can be able to understand the solution for Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration step by step.
Migrating from Lotus Notes emails to Office 365 on the web isn’t that easy. All items in your HCL Notes mailbox are stored in NSF format. It was nearly impossible for Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration.
Easy Steps to Migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365
- Step 1: Run the Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration tool.
- Step 2: Upload NSF files or folders.
- Step 3: Select the required file or folders.
- Step 4: Choose Office 365 from saving list.
- Step 5: Enter O365 login credentials.
- Step 6: Lastly, click on the Convert button.
How to Perform Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration? Complete Guide
Before continuing with this, you can choose to view the video tutorial. And, follow the mentioned steps:
- Install and run the Migration tool in your existing Windows system & choose Add Files or Add Folders.
- Select the Folder having NSF files from your system & then click on OK.
- The utility will allow the preview of Lotus Notes mailbox items with all properties like From, To, CC, etc.
- Select the mailbox folders to perform migration and click on Convert to proceed.
- Choose the Office 365 option from the list of 30+ Select the Saving options list.
- The software will ask the users to set up Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration options like Change Language as Dutch, French, German, Spanish, or Swedish. Use I Am Admin if you want to log in using Office 365 Administrator for multiple user accounts. To protect the on-disk System Folder Hierarchy it also asks the users to Copy to default folders.
- Set up migration options by entering Office 365 account login credentials i.e., Username & Password.
- Lastly, click on the Convert button to initialize the process. Analyze the Live conversion process directly in the application panel.
- At last, the software will display a confirmation box. Click on the OK button to confirm & exit from here.
Therefore, the work of this amazing software is very convenient for both technical and non-technical users. It has been recommended as the best solution by experts in terms of speed and accuracy.
Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool – Major Features & Benefits
- Easily import IBM Notes to Office 365 email client just by providing account login credentials using Username and password.
- The software allows the users to load Lotus Notes mailbox items using dual ways. Enter data by clicking on Select Folders or Select Files
- Users can migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 accounts in a single instant. It provides the I am Admin option which enables the users to log in using an Office 365 Administrator account.
- Moreover, the Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration tool allows the users to change the language from default English to some of the significant universal languages like Dutch, German, French, Spanish & Swedish.
- Users can take a preview of Lotus Notes mailbox items directly.
- The software allows the users to migrate Lotus Notes emails along with all inserted attachments.
- It is necessary for the users to have Lotus Notes Installed and configured properly in the application panel.
- Also, it supports all the Notes Database files exported with all versions i.e., IBM Notes 10.0, Notes 9.0, Notes 8.5, Notes 8.0, Notes 7.0, Lotus Notes 6.5, or all other previous versions.
- This Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration tool is fully compatible with all the latest versions of MS Windows i.e., Windows 11, 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win XP, and Win Vista, for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are Office 365 notes stored?
Sticky notes are synced with Microsoft 365, which is stored in the Notes folder.
- Can you Export Lotus Notes to Excel?
- Step 1: Log in to your Lotus Notes.
- Step 2: Click on the File >> Export option.
- Step 3: Choose CSV from the “Save as type” list.
- Step 4: Select All Documents >> OK icon.
- Step 5: Finally, your Lotus Notes emails are saved as CSV.
- How do I export Lotus Notes to Outlook?
Here we have to follow two manual steps to export Lotus Notes to Outlook account.
Step 1: Export Emails from HCL Notes
- Open a Lotus Notes account.
- Open the required mailbox.
- Click on the File >> Export… option.
- Choose CSV as the destination.
- Lastly, hit on the Export button.
Step 2: Import CSV to Outlook
- Open an Outlook account.
- Click on the Open & Export >> Import/Export option.
- Select the “Import from another program or file” option.
- Select “Comma Separated Value (CSV)”.
- Choose the folder, where you want to import the file.
- Browse the exported file and hit the Finish icon.
No, IBM doesn’t support Lotus Notes, but that doesn’t mean Lotus Notes is going away.
Learn how to do Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration step by step by using the above-mentioned solution. A lot of users are facing multiple issues while doing the migration. We had also received a wide number of user queries and that’s the main reason for us to bring up one of the well-defined and better solutions for the migrated solutions.