How to Migrate Emails from Google Workspace (G Suite) to Apple Mail or Mac Mail ?
In this article, I will provide the best solution to migrate Google Workspace emails to Apple Mail client. The G Suite to Apple Mail migration tool proves easy to its users. One can successfully move all the emails, folders, calendars, contacts, from the G Suite mail account to Mac Mail client. The tool will create a separate Apple Mail EMLX file for each Google Workspace email.
I am a G Suite Administrator having mailboxes of 3k+ users. Our organization is planning to migrate all these users’ data to the Apple Mail email client.
But it is a large chunk of data. Practically, there is no manual way possible to export Google Workspace emails to Mac Mail clients. The overall process is very typical to do so.
Read More Stories:
Hence, I am looking for any such solution that can directly convert Google Workspace emails to EMLX files. I am aware that Apple Mail allows importing emails as EMLX files.
Kindly suggest to me any such application, if available, that can allow me to import G Suite emails to Mac Mail program.
Best Solution to do G Suite to Apple Mail Migration:
As we all know that, it is the need of the hour for a solution to successfully migrate G Suite to Apple Mail client. Hence, we are providing Industry’s best solution that will allow you to directly import Google Workspace emails to Mac Mail or Apple Mail clients. Just try RecoveryTools Google Workspace Migration Tool. It is available for both Windows & Mac OS, so you can use it on any of your devices without any issue.
Free Download the software from below button:
The free demo of G Suite to Apple Mail Converter software is to only convert the first 25 emails from each folder. However, if you want to export unlimited Google Workspace emails to Mac Mail client, then you need to first activate the software. Purchase a proper license of this software to get the product activation key. The license key will be delivered to you via electronic mail, which you will get within the first 15 minutes since the Purchase process completed.
Migrate Google Workspace / G Suite to Mac Mail using MBOX File
We know that the Mac Mail clients support importing emails as an MBOX file. So, obtaining Google Workspace emails as MBOX files will solve our problem.
But first, you need to download the software from the above button, & then install it on your Mac or Windows machine. After that follow these simple steps to know how to import G Suite to Mac Mail.
- Login to your G Suite account by providing a username & app password. The utility also has batch mode functionality that will enable the users to load multiple G Suite user’s account data & then migrate to Mac Mail client.
- In the next section, the software will list all the Google Workspace mailbox folders in its panel. Just choose all the required folders & items from here & click on Backup
- Choose MBOX file format from the list of 30+ saving options.
- Setup G Suite to Mac Mail conversion options like change default output file location from Desktop to user desired path. It also enables the users to create a New Folder directly from here.
- Start Google Workspace to Mac Mail migration process by click on the Backup Users can analyze the live conversion process directly in its panel.
- Obtain the resultant MBOX file from the destination location & prepare it to import into Mac Mail client.
- Run Mac Mail email client, go to File menu, & select Import Mailboxes.
- Choose files in the MBOX format, & then click on the Continue.
- Browse to the location of obtained MBOX file & press Continue.
- The G Suite to Mac Mail migration process completed successfully.
Import G Suite / Google Workspace to Apple Mail using EMLX File
Another quick way to import Google Workspace emails to Apple Mail is using EMLX files. You can choose the EMLX file option, to import only specific G Suite emails to Apple Mail client. The reason is simple, for each G Suite email, the user will obtain a separate EMLX file. So, you do not need to migrate the complete mailbox from G Suite to Apple Mail client.
Follow the first three steps from above.
- Now choose the EMLX file format from the list of saving options.
- Setup G Suite to EMLX conversion options like change destination folder path or apply naming conventions.
- Users can also apply filters to export only selective Google Workspace emails to Apple Mail client.
- Click on the Backup button to quickly start G Suite to Apple Mail migration process. Analyze the live conversion process in its panel.
- Get to the output file location & obtain EMLX files.
- Open your Apple Mail software and then drag-drop your desired EMLX file into Apple Mail client.
Congratulations! You have successfully moved your Google Workspace mailboxes to Apple Mail client.
In the above article, I had explained the best way how can a user migrate Google Workspace emails to Mac Mail. Many users are looking for a perfect tool to export G Suite to Apple Mail client. Thankfully, after going through this blog, you can successfully perform the whole task.