How to Export Emails from G Suite to MDaemon Server ?
This write-up will describe the solution to migrate G Suite account to MDaemon Server. If you want to know how to migrate G Suite Email Accounts in Batch to MDaemon Server, then read this article completely.
Most of you know that Google has updated its commercial products, G Suite being one of them. Now, Google has transformed its G Suite platform into a new Google workspace.
This is the latest change Google has made to its online productivity suite and, with branding and workflow updates, the company is also changing some capabilities.
However, we do not know why Google is transitioning the G Suite to a workspace in October 2020. But for this reason, many users want to transfer G Suite accounts to another place – MDaemon is one of them.
Unlike G Suite, MDaemon is one of the most used email servers on the earth due to its easy-to-use and cost-effective services. It provides all organization-level features such as email encryption, security, email archiving, remote administration, mobile device management, webmail, etc.
In this article, we will explain the method to migrate G Suite Workspace to MDaemon (Hosted & On-Premises) Server. Also, you can easily backup Google Workspace (Google App) Account for future use. To resolve this issue, here we use professional Email Backup Software that instantly migrate G Suite emails to MDaemon user accounts directly.
Reasons to Migrate G Suite Accounts to MDaemon Server
Learn How to Create G Suite Workspace App Password
How to Migrate Single G Suite Email Account to MDaemon Server
How to Migrate Multiple G Suite Email Accounts in Batch to MDaemon Server
Reasons to Migrate G Suite to MDaemon Server
Nowadays, most users are confused between G Suite and Google Workspace. And want to know what happened to G Suite accounts ?
Well, in October 2020, Google has officially announced that they convert G Suite to Google Workspace. Now, the G Suite is available on the Google Workspace platform.
This is just a rebranding of the G Suite and its service. But because of this a lot of users are worried and want to transfer their G Suite data elsewhere.
Understand By User Queries:
“Hello, we have been using G Suite for over a decade. Currently, my G Suite admin account has 1400+ users. Recently I received news that Google is shutting down their G Suite service and launching Google Workspace. I don’t know if this is true or not. But I want to make another copy of all my user account data.
So, I am looking for a solution to migrate G Suite Email Accounts in Batch to MDaemon Server. Does anyone know how to do this?”
To resolve these issues, here we explain both ways to migrate a single G Suite user account to MDaemon Server. And Migrate Batch G Suite Accounts to MDaemon Server.
How to Create G Suite Workspace App Password ?
Go to Your Google Account settings, and choose Security Tab.
Now, under the signing into Google option click on the App Passwords option.
Now, choose the Mail option and select device – Windows Computer. Then, generate your App Password.
How to Migrate Single G Suite Email Account to MDaemon Server ?
- If you want to migrate G Suite Workspace Account to MDaemon Server, download this application on your computer.
Download for Windows Download for Mac
- Install or launch the solution on your computer and choose G Suite option in the list.
- Now, enter your G Suite account credentials in the user interface panel.
- Then, the software starts analysing the email folders of your G Suite account. Here, choose only the required email folders from the list.
- The program provides multiple file saving options – Choose IMAP option in the list.
- You can also choose the filter options to migrate selected emails from G Suite to MDaemon Server.
- Now, enter your MDaemon Server account credentials in the interface.
- Finally, click on the Backup button to start G Suite to MDaemon Migration Process.
How to Migrate Multiple G Suite Email Accounts in Batch to MDaemon Server ?
- First of all, you need to create app passwords for all your G Suite accounts. Then, download this application on your computer.
Download for Windows Download for Mac
- After installing, launch the utility on your computer and choose G Suite option.
- After this, click on the “Use Batch Mode” option.
- Now, you need to create a CSV file contains all your G Suite accounts credentials. For help, you can also download the sample CSV file from the list.
- After uploading the CSV file containing all your G Suite accounts credentials into the software. The tool will show all your G Suite accounts in the interface. Here, choose the required G Suite email accounts in the list which you want to migrate from G Suite to MDaemon Server.
- In the next step, click the connect button, and then the software starts analysing all your G Suite accounts and their folders.
- Now, you need to choose the required IMAP option in the list to migrate G Suite accounts to MDaemon Server.
- Also, you can choose additional filter options for the selective email migration process.
- Thereafter, enter your MDaemon Server account in the user interface panel. Here, you can also log in with your MDaemon Administrator account without any issues.
- Finally, click on the backup button to start G Suite Accounts in Batch to MDaemon Server process.
Features of G Suite Workspace to MDaemon Migration Tool
G Suite to MDaemon Migration utility is the best tool for migrating G Suite Workspace to MDaemon Server. One can use this application to migrate multiple Google Workspace accounts to MDaemon Server at once.
The software allows you to export all mailboxes emails, folders, messages, attachments, and other items from G Suite to MDaemon user accounts. Below are some highlighted features of this application:
- The software allows you to migrate thousands of users from a single G Suite domain to MDaemon Server at once.
- It is a completely secure application interface tested by many professional users and labs.
- It also provides additional filter options for migrating only required emails from G Suite to MDaemon Server.
- One application can give the facilities to migrate G Suite Workspace accounts to MDaemon (Hosted & On-Premises) Servers.
- The program maintains the original email properties of G Suite workspace accounts emails during the process.
- It will also preserve the original email folder hierarchy structure during the process.
- The best of this application can support all Mac, Windows OS, and Windows Server machines.
- It is a completely independent solution for exporting G Suite accounts in Batch to MDaemon Server.
The entire information is about how a user/admin can migrate G Suite accounts to MDaemon Server. This is not an easier task. Therefore, you need to use a professional application (described above) to migrate G Suite emails to MDaemon server. For more information, you can contact us via live chat or email.