Methods to Export G Suite Emails to PST File
Table of Content to Export G Suite Email to PST Process:
Understand Need to Migrate G Suite Data to PST File
Plan How to Export Emails Using Data Export Tool
Execute Google Workspace to PST Export Process
I’m a G Suite Account Administrator with 1,700 users in my domain. Because Google is no longer supporting G Suite and is launching Google Workspace, I’m switching to the Outlook email client. To export G Suite emails to PST file, I choose the Data Export Tool provided by Google.
Data Export Tool is a service provided by Google to export email and other mailbox data from Google Workspace Administrators. It’s very similar to Google Takeout, which is available for personal Gmail accounts to download data.
However, to use the G Suite Data Export service, you must meet some criteria:
- The user must be an administrator for at least 30 days.
- The domain must have less than 1,000 users. If your administrator account has more than 1,000 users, this service will not work properly (contact Google Cloud Support to temporarily enable the service).
- Two-factor authentication must be enabled.
- Become a domain super administrator.
- The Google Workspace Data Export Tool will not download user data created in the last 24 hours.
- After selecting the export process, it will start exporting data after 48 hours.
It is understandable that choosing a data export tool to export G Suite emails to PST is a very bad idea. The data export process typically takes 72 hours, but depending on the size of the mailbox, the time may exceed 14 days. Is there any best method to export Google Workspace emails to PST file?
To resolve this issue, you can try professional Email Backup Software that instantly downloads all your G Suite mailboxes to PST files.
Best Tool to Export G Suite Emails to PST File:
I was looking for a tool to export G Suite mailboxes to a PST file. There are many tips that I have found on various forums. After reading many reviews, I decided to use RecoveryTools G Suite Backup software. The application provides a direct option to export a G Suite mailbox to PST file.
If you’ve ever had problems like me and want to migrate your G Suite data to your Outlook email client immediately, I’ve provided a free download link here.
The free trial of this software allows you to export only the first 25 emails from your Google Workspace account to PST file. To enjoy an unlimited number of G Suite emails in the PST conversion process, simply activate the software by purchasing a license key from below.
The G Suite to PST converter tool is its simple data export process. I only provide my G Suite login and the app will load all my data into its panel. I just selected all the folders in my Google Workspace mailbox to convert, and the app started the process. The following section explains how to export G Suite emails to a PST file:
Export Google Workspace Mailbox to PST Step-by-step Process:
- Install and run the G Suite backup software and enter your credentials.
- Select all G Suite mailbox items required for conversion.
- Select PST from the list of saving options.
- Set Google Workspace options to PST conversion options.
- Select the folder path to save the resulting PST files. By default, it saves them to the desktop.
- Click the Backup button to begin migrating emails from G Suite to a PST file.
- Provides a preview of the entire process directly in its panel.
- Finally, the software opens the destination folder where you can see the exported PST file.
The user can easily export the Google Workspace data to a PST file in a very easy and simple way. The application will also generate a SavingLog report, which will contain all the information related to the migration process.
Amazing Features of G Suite Export Mailbox to PST Tool:
G Suite to PST Converter software is the perfect tool for exporting G Suite mailboxes to PST files. It supports exporting emails, contacts, calendars, and other G Suite data to PST files without any hassle. Below are some highlighted features of this tool:
- Successfully migrate data from thousands of users from a single G Suite domain to PST file.
- Create PST files in UNICODE that can be imported into all versions of Microsoft Outlook, including Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and so on.
- There are also advanced filter settings for exporting only G Suite selective emails to PST files.
- The tool preserves the original metadata and properties of the G Suite mailbox during the conversion.
- The original hierarchy of system folders is preserved to migrate G Suite mailbox folders to the exact same folder in the PST file.
- Completely standalone and independent software for exporting G Suite emails to PST files.
- The user can translate G Suite email folder names to the folder name of the selected language. i.e., the English Inbox in the Posteingang folder in German.
- Download G Suite emails to your local hard drive, computer, or USB drive.
- Compatible with all Mac, Windows OS, and Windows Server devices.
Transferring emails from Google Workspace to a PST file offers several benefits, as described above. The user can export all data from the G Suite domain such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. in the PST file without any problems.
This entire information guide is about how a user can back up Google Workspace emails in PST file format. PST files are proprietary file formats for the Outlook e-mail client. The resulting PST file can also be stored as a backup file for years. The user can also import PST into Gmail account using GAMMO.