How to Merge Two PDF Pages into One Page? Complete Guide
Are you also one of those, who are looking for the best solutions to merge two PDF pages into one page? Then don’t worry, in this write-up, we are going to mention complete information with step by step guide to combine two PDF pages into one page.
We use PDF files in our regular life whether it is reading your e-book or sending emails or details with others. But many times, we come across situations where we need to merge two PDF pages into one page.
But we do not know the right solution, for those users, here are some amazing and advanced solutions. Before starting the process, let’s look at the reasons why users should want to combine two PDF pages into one document.
- Organizing: Merging two large pdfs into one page can make the data more manageable. Users can keep related information together and also it reduces the number of files.
- Reduce File Size: If you have merge two PDF pages into one page, then it reduces the large file size without losing any information.
- Sharing: Merging two or more then pdfs in one file helps to share the documents easily. Users don’t need to share multiple documents by merging all of them.
Combine Two PDF Pages into One using Adobe Acrobat
- Open Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Click on the Tools >> “Combine files” option.
- Click on the Add Files and add the required two PDFs.
- After setting up all the settings, click on the “Combine Files” option.
- Enter the name and hit the Save button.
No doubt that Acrobat Pro is one of the best and right solutions to merge two PDF pages into one page. But it is so costly, and no one can easily afford it. Also, it has some limited features and the pro version is only valid for one year. After that, you have to pay the same or more amount to renew it.
So, it is better to use the advanced solution to accomplish your task, which comes at a pocket-friendly price than Adobe Pro.
Professional Method to Merge Two PDF Pages into One Page
Here we are going to use one of the best and highly recommended solutions the RecoveryTools PDF Merge Software to combine two PDF pages into one page. The software is a widely used and famous tool because it’s pocket friendly with advanced features.
The software has a very simple and easy-to-use interface for all technical and non-technical users. So, users can easily use it. some of the features are explained below:
- Dual options to add single or multiple PDF files and folders at once using Select Files and Select Folder options.
- The software allows users to merge two PDF pages into one page in bulk without having any file size limitations.
- Not only two, but the software can easily combine multiple PDF files into one document without losing any information with the pro version.
- It provides 100% safe and secure results, so users can open the resultant data file on any device without tension.
- The tool is updated software and users can download it into any windows os including Windows 11
Working Steps to Merge Two PDF Pages into One Page
- Download and launch the software on your system.
- Add the PDF files and folders using Select Files and Select Folders options.
- Now choose the required PDF files/folders from your device and click on the Open icon.
- Select the file number that will appear and click on the Merge button.
- Select the location using the Browse button and hit the Save icon.
- Now your live process will start on the screen to merge two PDF pages into one page.
Important Note: The software comes with a free demo version and it allows users to merge 25 PDF files into one document with the company’s watermark. If you want to merge two PDF pages into one page.
Online Tool to Combine Two PDF Pages into One Page
On the internet, you will get multiple online tools to combine two files into one file. But do you know these tools are not safe and verified? We don’t know whether these tools are saving our confidential data or not. So it is better to use offline tools than online.
Time to Say Goodbye
Above we have mentioned the best and complete information and a step-by-step guide to merging two PDF pages into one page. We have used Adobe Acrobat Pro as a manual method, if you have the pro version then go for Adobe. Otherwise, you should use the advanced solution to accomplish the task. The software comes with amazing and advanced features and also it has a free trial version so that users can analyze the process.