How to Extract Odd Pages from PDF Document? Complete Guide
This write-up is going to explain the methods to extract Odd pages from PDF document using the manual methods and expert solutions. If you are also looking for methods to print Odd pages in PDF in bulk, then you are on the right page.
There are many situations comes when users want to extract Odd pages from multiple PDF files without any limitations. But we don’t know the right methods.
We all know that PDF (Portable Document Format) is used to store the document’s data including text, links, hyperlinks, images, color, graphs, and other information. But there is end number of reasons which compel users to print Odd pages in PDF format.
- Maybe users have multiple PDF files, which contain blank or unwanted even pages in PDF files.
- Or maybe users want to extract only Odd pages to manage and organize their data in a good manner.
- Also, sometimes happen when we have to extract Odd pages from PDF document. That may be it contains some confidential information that we don’t want to share with other.
Cause whatever, here you will get the complete information to split Odd and Even pages in PDF using the mentioned methods.
How to Save or Print Odd Pages in PDF Format?
Here we are going to explain the 2 methods to extract Odd pages from PDF document using manual method and automation solution. Both ways are mentioned below in detail:
Manual Method to Extract Odd Pages from PDF Documents
- Open the location where your PDF files are located.
- Now right-click on any PDF file
- Choose the Open With option >> and select any browser (we are choosing Chrome).
- Your PDF file will open in the browser, now click on the Print button.
- A window will appear and choose Save as PDF as the destination.
- And from the Pages option choose the “Odd Pages Only” option.
- Hit the Save button and select the location and again hit the Save.
Now repeat the same process again and again for each PDF file, because there is no bulk option available to extract Odd pages from PDF documents.
If you have unlimited PDF files to save Odd pages from those files, then use the mentioned expert methods, that allow users to save pages in bulk.
How to Save Odd Pages in PDF using an Automation Solution?
Users should download the RecoveryTools PDF Splitter Software to break Odd pages from PDF documents in bulk easily. The software is a widely famous tool among IT experts because of its advanced features such as:
- The software is totally independent and standalone, there is no need to download and install any other tool.
- It allows users to extract Odd pages from multiple PDF files in bulk without having file size limitations.
- it offers two dual options to add single or multiple PDF files at once using add files and add folders options.
- Users can save the extracted Odd pages at the desired location by using the browse button.
- After choosing the Split by Odd/Even Pages, all the pages are separated and saved into separate folders of Odd and Even folders.
- Users can easily download the software on any Windows version including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and all previous versions.
How Can I Extract Odd Pages from PDF Documents in Bulk?
- Install the software and Add single or multiple PDF Files and Folders.
- Select the PDF file from which you want to extract Odd pages.
- Enable the Split by Odd/Even Page option.
- Click on the Split button and choose the location.
- The live process will appear on the screen, and after the completion task, all the details about the procedure will appear on the software panel.
- Now a confirmation message will appear on the screen and hit the OK button.
If you have any doubts or queries related to the software’s performance, then you should download the free version of this software, which enables users to split large PDF into multiple files in bulk with the company’s watermark. So go and download the tool now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I extract a few pages from a PDF?
Yes, you can extract a few pages from a PDF format by following the steps:
- Step 1: Open your PDF with any browser.
- Step 2: Click on the Print button from the top.
- Step 3: Select the destination as the “Save as PDF” option.
- Step 4: Enter the page number that you want to extract into the Page option.
- Step 5: Hit the Save icon and choose the location to save the result.
Can I use online tools to extract Odd pages from PDF files?
Yes, on the internet multiple online tools are available for free, but these tools are not verified and trustworthy. Because we don’t know whether they are saving our data or not. Also, there is a high risk of data loss and data breaching.
Is the free version allowing me to split multiple PDF files at once?
Yes, you can split multiple page PDF into separate files at once, but all the resultant data will save with the company’s watermark.
Time to Say Goodbye
I suggest you use manual methods, in case you have a limited number of pages in PDF files and certain PDFs to extract Odd pages from PDF documents. Because manual methods have limitations such as: having to repeat the process again and again and you can not print Odd pages in PDF in bulk. For unlimited extraction from PDF files of Odd pages, go for the automatic solution. The software comes with amazing and advanced features that all are explained above in this write-up. Choose the right method, which suits your needs best.