Import Maildir to Gmail Account in Simplified Steps
In this article, learn about how to import Maildir to Gmail account. Users can easily export all the Maildir files to Gmail or G Suite account in bulk mode. Maildir files are obtained from several mail server programs like Dovecot, Postfix, Qmail, Exim, etc. So, it is very important for a user to migrate Maildir files obtained from all these Mail Server to Gmail account.
There are many users who have plans to import Maildir to Gmail account. Most of the mail server & email programs that creates Maildir files are desktop-based programs.
But the present scenario is completely about cloud-based webmail services. Gmail is one such amazing service that is free to use. So, it is in the best interest of users to migrate Maildir files to Gmail account easily.
Hi, I am Amy. I am currently working in an organization of 300 employees. Our organization is using EXIM Mail Server for the management of user’s mailboxes. But our plan is to migrate our data from Exim Mail Server to G Suite account. Hence, help me in uploading Maildir files to Google Workspace account.
The best way to import Maildir emails to Gmail is using a professional application. In the next section, I will explain you the complete process of how can a user do that.
Ideal Program to Import Maildir Files to G Suite Account
A user can easily import Maildir files to Google Workspace account using RecoveryTools Maildir File Converter Software. This program will enable the users to directly export Maildir to Gmail account quickly. Users are only asked to enter login credentials of their Google Workspace account. It makes the users to move all the Maildir details to Gmail / G Suite account. Using it, you can convert files into Zimbra and more.
Free download the setup of this program from below button:
Free Trial Limitation: A user will obtain the free demo of this software from the above button. The free trial of this software will allow the users to export only first 25 emails from Maildir to Gmail account. However, if you are planning to import unlimited Maildir files to Google Workspace account, then you need to first activate this toolkit.
Simple Steps to Migrate Maildir to Gmail account
- Install the program & then load Maildir files.
- Users are required to choose only the desired items.
- Now, select the Gmail option from saving list.
- Enter the credentials to setup Maildir to Gmail options.
- Now, click on the Convert button to quick start process.
Prime Features of Maildir to Gmail Migration Tool
It is a prominent application to import Maildir files to Gmail account. A user can enjoy several benefits while using this tool. You can read about some of these from below:
- The software provides two methods to load mailbox data into its panel. Users can load a single Maildir files or multiple files with a single option. Select the “Select File” or “Select Folder” option to do this.
- This toolkit can run without installing Outlook, because it is a completely independent software.
- The software will never provide a file size limit, because it has been tested to successfully import Maildir into a Gmail account, up to a maximum of 50GB.
- The trial version of the utility will only allow users to export 25 items in each Maildir folder to a Gmail account.
- The software provides a default copy to folder option to preserve the folder hierarchy from Maildir to the G Suite database drive. All emails from the corresponding folder will be imported into the corresponding default folder, including Inbox, Draft, Sent, Deleted, etc.
- The software is designed with advanced methods to provide users with a 100% safe environment.
- It will allow users to export all Maildir directories and subdirectories (including Cur, TMP, and New) to Gmail accounts.
- The application will try to transfer all data and emails from Maildir file to Gmail with inserted attachment files.
Understand Full Working of Maildir to Gmail Converter Software
Users can easily migrate Maildir files to Gmail accounts quickly and easily. Just follow the simple steps below to understand how this tool works in its entirety:
Run the Maildir to Gmail migration tool and read all the important instructions.
The software will ask the user to load Maildir files in two ways, i.e., Select Files or Select Folders.
Select the Maildir file or the entire folder containing the source Maildir file and click “Open.”
The software will load all selected Maildir directories and subdirectories including TMP, CUR, or NEW. Select all required mailbox items to import into Gmail.
Choose the Gmail option from a list of over 30 selected saving options.
The software will ask the user to set Maildir to Gmail by entering login credentials.
Enter your Gmail / G Suite username and password in the app panel.
Once the installation process is complete, click on the “Next” button to start the migration process from Maildir files to G Suite account. The software will also display the conversion process in real time to help users analyze the whole process.
Once the conversion process is completely finished you will obtain successful results. The software will display a confirmation box. Click the “OK” button to confirm and exit from here.
Maildir to Gmail Migration Tool will also provide users with a SavingLog report which contains all the information, such as start date and time, Gmail type, source file path, converted items, the path of the destination folder and the final state of the set to process.
This article will give you a detailed description about how can a user import Maildir files to Gmail account. Users can do it easily using a professional Maildir to Gmail Converter software. It will enable them to directly migrate all data from Maildir files to G Suite or Google Workspace account.