How to Import Google Takeout to Another Google Account?
We know that Google Takeout downloads all the data in a file that the user can download at any time.
But what if someone wants to import Google Takeout to another Google account?
How to do this at once?
All these questions will be addressed in today’s user guide. By reading this blog, you can easily upload Google Takeout to another Google account using the best possible method. So, here we go.
To learn about the import process of Google archive to another Google account import process, we must first understand the common reasons behind this everyday question.
The Google Takeout process is the fastest way to extract Google data from Google accounts; however, Google does not offer any way to restore data back to Google accounts.
Due to this, many times, users end up landing in a situation where they have to upload Google Takeout files to another Google mailbox.
Let’s understand this through some user queries received by our technical support team.
Why Upload Google Takeout files to Another Account? – Usual Scenarios
Here, we are dividing the step-by-step process into two different sections:
- Use the Automatic Way to Upload Google Takeout to Another Google Account.
- How Can You Download the Information using Google Takeout Service ?
How to Import Google Takeout to Another Google Account?
Users can download the tool called MBOX Converter that simply uploads Google archive to another Google account. It is capable of importing multiple Google Takeout Archive files to another account directly. It is the most reliable and powerful solution to move Google Takeout data with total precision.
Free Download the Setup from Here:
Download for Windows Download for Mac
- Run the application on the Windows system.
- Import Google Takeout files choosing the dual options.
- Pick the email folder you want to move into a new account.
- Select Gmail/ G Suite as the saving option from the list.
- Click the Next button to start the process to import Google Takeout to Gmail
Learn How You Can Upload Google Takeout Files to Other Google Account
Great news for all those who want to import Google Takeout data into Another Google Account—they can try the software without any charges! This means a demo version of the tool is available.
It lets you move 25 Google Takeout emails to another Google account with attachments. Later, you can switch to Pro edition to upload a complete Google archive to a new email account.
Now, let’s try to understand the working of the software with the help of related screenshots:
- Start by launching the Google Takeout converter tool on your Windows computer.
- Choose Select Files or Select Folders to upload Google archive in the software interface. Then, hit the Next button.
- Select the required folder that you wish to import from Google Takeout to new account and tap Next.
- Choose Gmail in the saving list as your new account. Provide the credentials to continue the process.
- Finally, click on the Convert button and analyze the live conversion in the software interface.
Easily Download Google Account Data using Google Takeout Service
- Open Google Takeout
- Click the “Data & Privacy” >> “Download your Data” option.
- Click on “Deselect All” and enable the required information you want to download from your Google account such as Mail, YouTube, and more. Then, click on Next.
- Here, select Google Archive download format, size, and delivery method as shown in the image.
Google is downloading Google Takeout files. Please wait.
Google notifies you by email when your Google Takeout files are ready to download. Open the email link and download the files from Google Archive.
You are good to go.
Great Advantages of Using the Professional Tool
- 100% Accuracy: The application maintains the original Google Takeout email folder hierarchy. It also keeps the internal folder structure and elements intact during the process. Moreover, it allows you to convert Google Takeout data into other saving platforms like Thunderbird, etc.
- Simplified GUI: The software interface is intuitive and completely secure. Anyone can use it even without knowing any technical skills.
- Easily Import Google Archive to another Account: With this program, you can import Google Takeout to another Google account in a direct way. Moreover, all your personal information is protected by the solution.
- Upload Bulk Google Takeout Files: Using the Select Folder option, the user can easily perform the bulk conversion of Google Takeout to another account without any compromise.
- Provide Exact Results in the least time: As you can see from the saving option list, the tool provides many other options to move Google Takeout to another Google mail. If you want, you can choose any other option than Gmail or G Suite.
- Windows OS Compatibility: This tool works with all the editions of Microsoft such as Windows Server 2012 and more.
What People Ask For
- Does this application allow me to import old files from Google Takeout to another Google account?
Ans. Yes, the solution is capable of uploading old Google Takeout files to another Google account.
- Can I upload my emails along with the attachments when importing Google Archive to another account?
Ans. Yes, the program allows you to import Google archive to a new account with all information.
This blog discusses one of the easiest ways to import Google Takeout to another Google account. We have used a professional solution to complete the Google Archive upload process to another Google account. This also helps you download data from Google using the Google Takeout service. So, read this helpful guide and do your job easily. If you have further queries, please contact us on live chat support.