How to Move Folders from One Gmail Account to Another ? – The Complete Guide
The Summary: Do you have many Gmail accounts and want to move folders from one Gmail account to another? If yes, then surely you are in the right place. In this blog post, we will give you a brief procedure about to move email folders from Gmail account to another.
There may be multiple scenarios wherein you don’t want to lose your important emails from the old Gmail account. Manual solutions are time taking and can lead to data loss. So, the best option is to backup Gmail to another Gmail account using an efficient professional solution.
Let’s see some user queries, and what they want to ask about this migration process:
- How can I transfer selected folders from one Gmail account to another ?
- Does there exist any direct method which can move all Gmail folders to another Gmail account ?
- What is the simplest approach to move folders from one Gmail account to another with attachments ?
- Can I bulk import email folders from Gmail to Gmail ?
Acknowledging such queries, our team decided to put up a solution for the same. The suggested solution is the Gmail Backup wizard. It is one of the most efficient and trustworthy solutions which can directly convert Gmail folders to another Gmail account.
Now, you can download the trial version of this software which is completely free of cost. It will permit you to convert 25 data folders from one Gmail account to another. In order to do a large amount of Gmail migration, then activate the licensed key of the software.
How to Move Folders from One Gmail Account to Another ?
Follow these steps to move all email folders from one Gmail account to others:
- Download the software and choose Gmail from email sources.
- Fill Gmail login details and preview required mail folders.
- Select Gmail saving option to move folders into another Gmail account.
- Enter the email details of this Gmail account.
- Start the process to move folders from one Gmail account to another.
Detailed Method to Transfer Mail Folders from Gmail Account to Another Gmail
The first step to migrating email folders from one Gmail account to another is to do a proper installation of the software on your Windows machine. Install it and read the instructions.
After that, launch the Gmail to Gmail Migration tool on your Windows computer.
Enter the email account details of this Gmail account such as Email ID and password. Once done, click on the Login button.
Now, here at this step, the application will automatically fetch all mailboxes from your chosen account. Check a mark on the desired email folder which you wish to move into another Gmail account.
Then, find the saving options list in the GUI, and here select the Gmail option.
Fill in the Gmail login details like Email ID and password.
Once this step finishes, you can now hit on the backup button to start the process to move folders from one Gmail account to another.
Once the entire process ends, the tool will give a completion of task message. Click on OK.
Open your new Gmail account to view the exported mail folders from the previous Gmail account.
Why Choose this Software to Migrate Mail Folders from One Gmail Account to Another ?
As explained above, the manual methods will take a large amount of time. With this method, you will require patience to import email folders from an old Gmail account to another new Gmail account. So, to save time and effort, we have suggested this solution. This conversion software will quickly move folders from one Gmail account to another Gmail in batch. The entire conversion results will have 100% accuracy.
Along with so many benefits of this software, at the same time, one can use this software without having any previous technical knowledge. It can be downloaded on any Windows OS like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and Windows Server versions too. Having such a self-explanatory interface makes it reliable as well as switching Gmail to Gmail migration tool.
It has many useful features as given below:
- Move Selected Gmail Folders to Gmail: This utility has the potential to migrate selective mail folders from one Gmail account to another.
- Export all folders from Gmail to Gmail: Now, with this utility, you can move all folders like inbox, sent items, drafts, etc from one Gmail to another Gmail account.
- Change Language as Per Need: While the installation of this software, you can choose the language of your requirement. The users can move folders from one Gmail account to another with ease using this tool.
- Advanced Filter Option: This application also comes with an option to migrate bulk folders from one Gmail account to another in a selective manner. You can apply the filter option to perform the selective conversion of Gmail folders.
- Save Data a User-Friendly Path: After conversion ends, you have complete freedom to save the migrated Gmail folders at the desired target location.
In the above blog post, we have explained an automated process to move folders from one Gmail account to another. This solution will save you time as well as effort as it has been built with advanced algorithms. Moreover, it assures maintaining data integrity by not saving the email credentials.