Google Takeout to Outlook | Export Mailbox to PST File
Google Takeout is a very crucial service by Google, that allows the users to take all your current Google data and packs it together into one archive file.
It’s basically an assortment of all that you’ve at any point finished with your Google account — this incorporates every one of the pages you’ve saved, all your Gmail emails, the YouTube recordings you’ve watched, the Drive documents you’ve transferred, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Read More Blogs:
As you realize that MS Outlook is the most used email application these days, most clients like to utilize Outlook to store, get and send messages.
As Outlook works with PST format, to access the email messages in Outlook, you need to convert them to PST format first.
Be that as it may, before going through the conversion process, you should understand what reasons can propel Google Takeout users towards Microsoft Outlook.
Reasons to Import Google Takeout to Outlook
Aside from this load of highlights, you can’t deny the way that Gmail is just an email system. Its significant disadvantage is that it doesn’t have any desktop or offline rendition. So, users often use desktop email clients like Outlook, eM Client, Thunderbird, etc for better email management.
Being one of the most popular email clients, Microsoft Outlook has a large user base. These users after taking backup of Gmail account via Google Takeout often want to view these emails in Outlook.
Below are some benefits of Microsoft Outlook:
- Today, Microsoft Outlook is perhaps the most popular email benefit and is growing a ton as time passes. When you will contrast it with other email clients, you will comprehend that Outlook has more features for better management.
- Independent of whether you need to send out messages or contacts, Outlook saves all your information appropriately.
- With the accessibility of improved and overhauled highlights, Outlook is assuming a superb part on the lookout
So how about we come to the heart of the matter that how might we send out from Google Takeout to Outlook.
Best Solution to Convert Google Takeout to PST File
Use the RecoveryTools Google Takeout Migrator to export Google Takeout emails to the Microsoft Outlook program. It will create a UNICODE PST file, which is compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook. You do not need any advanced technical knowledge to use this software.
Free download the setup of this toolkit from here:
Download for Windows Download for Mac
Trial Limitation: A user can also check the working of Google Takeout to Outlook Converter software without purchasing its license. Using its free trial edition, one can export only the first 25 Google Takeout emails from MS Outlook.
Follow quick steps to export Google Takeout to PST:
- Install and launch the tool & load Google Takeout mailboxes.
- Select all the required mailbox items from the list.
- Choose the PST option from the saving options list.
- setup Google Takeout to PST file conversion options.
- Check the output folder to get UNICODE PST files.
Even though there is no manual technique accessible for bringing in Google Takeout to Outlook, you need to go for the computerized approach. Presently if we talk about the mechanized strategy, there is a stunning apparatus called Google Takeout Migrator, which is planned in an approach to assist users with overseeing Google-related services.
How to import Google Takeout to Outlook – With Screenshots
- First of all, install and run the tool on your computer.
- Choose the Folders or Files choice to browse Google Takeout files.
- If you need to do the batch relocation, go for the Select folders option as it will choose every one of the files in the folder immediately. For choosing specific files, go for the Select Files option.
- Choose ‘Google Takeout Mailboxes‘ as the source file & verify the location.
- Select the PST option from here to export Google Takeout to Outlook program.
- Apply advanced filter settings to export only specific emails to Outlook.
- Finally, tap on the Convert button to send out Google Takeout information to Outlook.
- Analyze the whole Google Takeout to Outlook conversion process directly in the application panel.
These are some steps that can be properly utilized to make sure you migrate Google Takeout emails to PST in the best possible ways.
After this, you can simply import PST file in Outlook program.
Saving your information utilizing Google Takeout will not damage your records in any capacity. You’ll essentially get .compress or .tgz documents loaded up with all your information. This is extraordinary for making backups. But, if you wish to import the subsequent emails into email clients like Outlook, then that can be a little difficult. This article will provide a direct solution to export Google Takeout to Outlook program to help you overcome this difficulty.