Two Relevant Solutions – How to Migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365?
Are you one of them who are looking for a solution to migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365? Want to know how to migrate all the emails? If you are also one of those users, then stay with us till the end and the complete solution for your query.
Well, Zoho Mail is an email service provided by Zoho Corporation. It is a secure and reliable business email solution for your organization. It provides desktop-based clients as well as cloud email servers. You can access its service online as well as through the app. Another side, Office 365 is an online office suite developed by Microsoft Corporation. It not only offers office apps but also offers a webmail service, Skype, and other services. Due to the popularity of Microsoft 365, there are lots of users who want to migrate their Zoho Mail data.
“We have a Zoho Premium account for Organization Communications. Recently we got an Office 365 subscription plan. Therefore, we are looking for a solution to migrate Zoho Mail data to Office 365. If you have any solutions that can helps me to migrate the entire data instantly then suggest me. We look forward to your response, thanks in advance.”
Effective Solution For Zoho Mail to Office 365 Migration
In this article, we will explain a direct way to migrate emails to Office 365 account. RecoveryTools Zoho Mail Backup Tool is one of the best utilities that allow users to migrate the entire data. Although, the tool has a descriptive interface and allows all the users to easily operate on this software. Moreover, it has inherited advanced algorithms present in it that possess multiple unique features to carry out the task.
Apart from that, not only office 365, but also supports migrating the data into other platforms such as exporting Zoho Mail to PST, migrating Zoho Mail to Gmail, exporting Zoho Mail to another account, and multiple others.
Freely use the trial version of the Zoho to Office 365 Migration tool in your existing system. (Convenient with both Windows and Mac OS)
Note: – This is a trial edition of this application that allows you to migrate only a few emails to Office 365 accounts. If you want to migrate unlimited emails, then continue with the licensed version.
How to Migrate from Zoho Mail to Office 365?
- Run the mentioned Migration tool.
- Enter your Zoho Mail account details.
- Select email folders from the list.
- Choose Office 365 option for migration.
- Click on the next to start the process.
Some Common Reasons Why We Need to Migrate Zoho to Office 365
There are lots of reasons why a Zoho Mail user wants to migrate their data. But, if you are looking for a manual way to migrate the data, then forget about it as there is no direct way. Some of the common reasons are mentioned below: –
- One of the great advantages of migrating emails to Office 365 is security. Office 365 provides a more secure platform according to others.
- Email Encryption Feature.
- Email Archiving Facilities.
- Data Less Prevention.
- Advanced Threat Analytics.
- Office 365 is the platform where anyone can work from any location as long as you have an internet connection.
- If working in teams is all part of your company, you will appreciate the collaboration features of Microsoft 365.
- One of the best options with Office 365 is you can use all Office applications on one platform free of cost.
Hence, these are some effective reasons that allow you to migrate the data directly from Zoho Mail to Office 365.
Zoho to Office 365 Migration Tool – Complete Step By Step Guide
- First, download and run the software with the below button on your existing system.
- Thereafter, enter your Zoho Mail email account credentials in the user interface.
Note: – If you have multiple Zoho Mail accounts, and you want to move all email accounts data into a single Office 365 account. Then select batch mode to migrate multiple Zoho Mail accounts to Office 365 account.
- After that, choose the required email folders from the list in which you want to migrate from Zoho to Office 365 account.
- Thereafter, choose the Office 365 option in the list of file-saving options.
- After that, fill in the Office 365 login credentials details and also choose other advanced options.
- Then, click on the next button to start the migration process. In just a couple of minutes, you will be able to see the resultant migration message on the screen.
Benefits & Features of Zoho Mail to Office 365 Migration Utility
100% Secure Interface Panel: – The software comes with a complete secure interface panel. During the migration process, the software never stores the user’s data in the software database. It will never store any user credentials in the software interface caches after completing the process.
Simple and Consistent Interface: – If you come from a non-technical background, and worry about the solution. Then don’t worry about it the software comes with a simple and easy to use interface. Any type of user can easily understand the working process of this application without any issues.
Migrate All Folders from Zoho to Office 365: – The software not only migrate emails from the Zoho Inbox folder. But it will all the entire data including the mailboxes such as Inbox, Sent, Drafts, Trash, and other folders.
Maintain Email Folder Hierarchy Structure: – While migrating to Office 365 account, the software will keep all email folder hierarchy structures. That means you will get the exact copy of the email folder without any kind of interchanging or swapping of the data.
Keep Original Email Formatting: – During the migration process, the software will keep the original email formatting. The software preserves all email elements such as email with attachments, email addresses (to, cc, bcc, from), email subject, images, hyperlinks, email formatting, etc.
Support All Microsoft Windows: – The software supports all Microsoft Windows Operating systems including Windows 10 (x86, x64), Windows 8.1 (x86, x64), Windows 8 (x86, x64), Windows 7 (x86, x64), Windows Server 2019 (x86, x64), Windows Server 2016 (x86, x64), Windows Server 2012 (x86, x64), Windows Server 2008 (x86, x64), etc.
Manually Migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365
Step 1: Configure Zoho Mail in Outlook
- Go to your Outlook Email client.
- File Menu >> Add account.
- Enter the login credentials of Zoho Mail. (Enable IMAP in Zoho Mail)
- After that, click on Import/Export option.
- Choose “Export to a File” >> PST.
- Then, choose Zoho Mail folders from the list.
- Finally, export Zoho Mail data into PST File.
Step 2: Import Resultant File in Office 365
Since there are a lot number of solutions already present that allow users to import the data. But it is better to use the tool to import PST to Office 365.
Hence, after performing these steps, you can easily do the Zoho Mail to Office 365 Migration, but it will take a lot of your time and effort.
In the above article, we have explained all the possible ways to migrate Zoho Mail to Office 365 accounts. If you are looking for reliable approaches and both the above-mentioned methods definitely suit your requirements. However, for more consistency, we recommend you to use the professional utility that may result in no loss of data and will not require much effort. In fact, this utility does not even require much technical guidance and can work better a way as compared to other solutions.