Simple Tips to Export Zoho Mail to PST Format – Guide
Are you looking for a solution to export Zoho Mail to PST? If yes, then here is the simplified solution of it. A user can easily perform the migration to a PST file. Because Zoho Mail has no option to export the data directly to the Outlook account.
The process to migrate Zoho Mail data and other mailbox items is not an easy task. The reason is very obvious. Zoho Mail runs on the cloud platform, while Microsoft Outlook is a Windows-dedicated email client.
Many organizations prefer Outlook as their default email client for managing their emails & mailboxes. So, they just plan to migrate to Outlook for better functionalities. One forum query is described below:
“Hi, I was using the Zoho Mail email account for the last 2 Years. Some of the personal reasons I need to export Zoho Mail data to Outlook program. But Outlook will only allow the users to import data as PST file. Does anyone know how to export Zoho Mail to PST format? If yes, then kindly share it with me.
There are several applications right now, that will help you solve the issue. In the next section, I am sharing details of one such program.
Top Niche Software to Migrate Zoho Mail to Outlook
A user can easily export Zoho Mail to PST formats for Outlook and its multiple versions such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. Using RecoveryTools Zoho Mail Backup Program, users can easily export all emails to a PST file. This program will create a UNICODE PST file which is supportable in all latest editions of the Outlook program. It is also made up of advanced technological algorithms to carry out the instant migration with 100% desired results.
This mentioned utility has the ability to migrate entire mailbox data items without any kind of loss of data and without facing any kind of disruptions.
Users can get the setup of this Zoho Mail to PST Tool from the below button
Free Demo Limitation: A user will get the free trial edition of this software from the above button. The demo version of this program will allow the users to migrate only the first 25 emails to a PST file. However, if a user wants to migrate all Zoho Mail data to the Outlook program, then they need to first activate this program by getting the product activation keys.
Quick Steps to Export Zoho Mail to PST
- Launch Zoho Mail to PST Export Tool.
- Enter Zoho Mail account details in the user interface.
- Select the required email folder in the list.
- Choose the PST option in file saving options.
- Click on the next to migrate into Outlook.
To migrate into Outlook, just import the resultant file from Zoho Mail directly to the Outlook.
How Can I Do Zoho Mail to Outlook Migration? – Steps
- App Password: Zoho Account >> Security » App Passwords>> Generate New Password >> enter the app name and use it.
- IMAP Access: Zoho account>> settings >> IMAP access >> and check the box of IMAP.
- Launch the mentioned Migration tool in your existing system. (You can run this utility on both Windows as well as Mac OS)
- Now it will ask the users to enter their Zoho Mail account login details in the required place.
- The software will list all the Zoho Mail mailbox folders in its panel. Users can select the desired email folder from the list that they want to migrate.
- Now set up Zoho Mail to PST migration options in the software panel. Choose the PST format from the saving options list.
- Select the PST file location to save the resultant data and also choose other needed options.
- Finally, click on the Backup button to quick start the process and get the resultant file to migrate to Outlook.
Hence, using the mentioned steps, users can easily export Zoho Mail data to PST format. If you want to migrate the data to Outlook, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
Migrate Zoho Mail to Outlook
- Run Outlook in your system.
- File Menu >> Import / Export.
- Import from another program or file.
- Choose the resultant PST file from there.
- Hence, you can easily migrated the data.
Amazing Features of Zoho Mail to PST Export Tool
- This program supports all types of Zoho Mail accounts like Zoho Mail, Zoho Business account, etc. to export data into PST
- This mentioned tool has a batch mode to export multiple Zoho Mail account data instantly without any kind of size restrictions.
- It helps the users to migrate entire Zoho mailbox items including emails, attachments, notes, etc. directly to the Outlook account.
- This program will offer multiple storage settings for exporting Zoho Mail data to Outlook & other applications through a centralized platform.
- It also maintains the hierarchical structure of the mail folders while migrating the data to Outlook.
- In addition, this program never stores your data in the software caches and your data will always be secure.
- It retains all meta properties of emails along with inserted attachments files during the migration process.
- Offers users the option to export only selected items from Zoho Mail to PST file with advanced filtering options.
- However, it is also compatible with all the versions of Windows OS such as Windows 7, 8, 10, and all other 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS. Also, supports all the versions of the Mac OS system.
This article will guide the complete process of how can a user export Zoho Mail to PST format to migrate into Outlook and its multiple versions including Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. It will allow the users to create a UNICODE PST file. Users can get multiple other solutions while surfing the Internet but it is difficult to find one of the convenient and cost-effective solutions. So, we have brought up this solution to solve all of your queries and needs without having any kind of issues.