How to Import PST to Office 365 Mailbox? Complete Guide
Today, we will solve the most searched query on the internet “how to import PST to Office 365 mailbox?”
We all know that Office 365 is famous for its unique features and performance, which makes Office 365 the first choice of users.
And Outlook generates PST file formats to store their data such as email, contacts, calendar, and so on, which is also known as and popular file format around the world.
But situations come when we want to open our PST files into Office 365 account for many reasons.
Now a question arrives is it possible to import PST to Office 365 mailbox directly? Yes, here we will show you both manual and expert solutions to open PST in Office 365 account.
How to Open PST Files into Office 365 Account?
There are 2 methods available to import your PST files to your Microsoft 365 account directly. Both methods are mentioned below in detail:
Method 1: Import PST to Office 365 Mailbox Manually
So first we will configure the Office 365 webmail account into Outlook, and then we will move the PST file into Microsoft 365 account. For connecting the account, open Outlook and click on the “File” >> “Add Account” options, and enter the login credentials of your Office 365 account.
After successfully configuring, now follow the mentioned steps to import PST files to Office 365 mailbox:
- Open Outlook and click on the “File” tab >> “Open & Export” option and then “Import/Export” from the list.
- Now choose the “Import from Another Program or File” option and Click on the “Next” button to continue the process.
- Next, select “Outlook Data File (.PST)” from the list and again Next button.
- After that, browse the PST files, that you want to import and select the folder, in which you want to import, and apply the filters, Finish button.
Manual methods are straightforward and easy, but there are some points that should be noted such as:
- Outlook applications must be configured with the machine properly.
- The manual method will not support it if your PST file is corrupted and damaged.
- If any error occurs, while connecting the account then repeat the process again.
To avoid such kinds of errors and drawbacks, you should use this expert solution, which provides a hassle-free process to import PST to Office 365 mailbox.
Method 2: Expert Solution to Import PST to Office 365 Webmail
The RecoveryTools PST to Office Migration Tool to move PST files to Microsoft 365 account directly. The software has been created with highly advanced algorithms, which makes the software more powerful and easy to use for all users.
It comes with a free demo version so that users can analyze the tool easily. Users can easily download the software on any windows OS including the latest windows 11. More features are mentioned below in detail:
Phenomenal Features of the Software
- Support All Types of PST: The tool is capable to support both ANSI and UNICODE PST files, and also it can import corrupted, damaged, and inaccessible files.
- Dual Options: The software provides dual options to upload files and folders at once without any hassle.
- Automatic Load Files: If you want to upload a PST file from your Outlook profile, then choose the “Convert Configured Outlook Mailboxes Data” option, which can load the complete data automatically.
- Selected & Bulk Data– After uploading the data, all folders and subfolders will appear on the screen, now choose the required data from here. And you can import multiple PST files to Office 365 in bulk.
- Language Options: Users can import PST files into various languages such as English, Dutch, Spanish, French, German, etc.
- Import Complete Data of PST Files: The software allows users to move complete data of PST files including Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, etc.
Working Steps to Import PST to Office 365 Mailbox
- Download the Import PST to Office 365 tool on your system.
- Now upload your PST files using the given options.
- Next, select the required folders and subfolders from the screen.
- Choose the Office 365 option from the saving list.
- Lastly, enter the login details of Office 365 and hit to “Convert” option.
And successfully your PST file will be imported into your Office 365 account directly with preserved information and details.
The software also provides a free demo version, which can import only 25 emails. So, that users can use and analyze the tool.
Time to Say Goodbye
Here we mentioned the solve the query “how to import PST to Office 365 mailbox” using manual and professional methods. Manual methods are easy and straightforward but it has some drawbacks. If you want the error-free process to open PST Files into Office 365 account, then follow the mentioned solution.