How to Transfer Emails from One Account to Another in 3 Steps?
How to Transfer Emails from One Account to Another in 3 Steps?
Are you looking for a way to switch emails from one account to another then no problem? This article will guide you through the whole process of how to move folders from one account to another email account as well how to transfer emails from one hosting to another on Server or cPanel accounts.
Free Download Email Migration Toolkit:
The trial version of this utility will help you to transfer only first 25 emails from one account to another. It has become very hard for the users to switch their mailboxes but this utility will easy all that process very quickly & rapidly. There can be several reasons why you may want to switch from your older email account to newer one.
- In case when you decided to switch your job from one workplace to another, and needed to transfer all personal emails from Existing Mail account to another account.
- The Email Service you are using is not providing reliable service, and hence you decided to switch from one host to another email hosting account.
- Your existing Webmail address will get too much spamming and hence you plan to dump all the emails from older account to newer one.
To deal with this issue, the software will help you to know how to transfer email messages across the three most popular web email services. The application will happen online transfer and you only needed to provide login credentials (The Username & Password) of your old account (mailbox from where you want to move messages out) and new email address (from where you want to move messages in).
The Email Backup Wizard toolkit is an online email transfer service which supports to transfer large number of email services provided using address of several Universities, Organizations, Host Services, IMAPs, cPanel etc. The software enables the users to Copy selective mailboxes to New location without need of moving entire mailbox by applying Advanced Filters Settings.
How to Move Emails from One Account to Another?
The above video tutorial will help you to migrate mailboxes from one email account to another hosting account. We use the IMAP service to load data from source mailbox by entering Username & Password. The whole service is very quick & easy because it has dealings with various online email services. Its working is very easy & simplified as any non-technical user can better understand its working just following these simple steps:
- Install & Run the application & then choose IMAP Server
- Enter the account login credentials like Username & Password, as well IMAP Host & IMAP Port Number.
- The application will analyze the mailbox information in its panel.
- Choose IMAP option from the list of Saving option displayed in the panel.
- Setup IMAP to IMAP Migration options in application panel including Save Messages in default folders, Use Advance Mode, Email Address, Password, IMAP Host, IMAP Port No, Use Advance Settings for Selective Backup of mailbox items.
- Enter the details of your destination account (into which you want to move emails) i.e. Username & Password.
- Click on Backup button & then analyze the live conversion process in details.
- After conversion process finished click on OK button to confirm & exit.
- At last the toolkit will generate a SavingLog report which includes all the important information including Start Date & Time, Saving Format, Source Mailbox Location, Items Converted, Destination Folder as well final Status of the whole process.
From above we can conclude that users can quickly migrate their emails from old email account to new email accounts. The whole process is very simplified & easy to understand. There is no need of having advanced technical knowledge to use this software. The application is completely standalone to migrate its emails from one account to another.
Advantages of Transferring emails from One Account to Another:
This utility proves to be a very advantageous among the users in many ways. It supports selective transfer of emails from one account to another by applying Advanced Filters Settings. There are large number of advantages which comes up with this utility as some of them are listed below:
- The application will enable the users to export all folders from one email account to another.
- The utility is suitable for the users who wants to migrate their mailboxes from one email hosting service to another.
- The software also capable to move data from one cPanel email account to another in easy manner.
- The working interface of this application is very user friendly & easy to use. There is no need of having advanced technical knowledge to use this application for the transfer of emails.
- Quickly move selective or all emails from one account to another by applying Advanced Filters Settings for Selective conversion on the basis of labels like To, From, Subject, Date Range etc.
- The utility is fully compatible with all latest Windows versions & editions i.e. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
- The application is completely standalone to perform its working without requiring any third-party software.
Where are my emails & folders stored in mailboxes?
All of your data including emails will stored in a folder with the same name of the account which you are migrating. During the migration it will ask users to Save to default Folders. When you enable this option, it will automatically migrate data directly into the respective folders while maintain on-disk System Folder Hierarchy.
Is it possible for me to transfer emails from same account?
No, its not possible because both accounts need to be activated to perform the migration, and an account cannot be activated in two places. In case if you want to migrate emails during a domain transfer, it is necessary for the users to recommend setting up the account with IMAP in desktop client.
Does my emails be removed from the account once I did the migration?
No, it will only generate copies & hence no changes will be made into the data you are migrating from.
Is there any limit during the email migration?
One can migrate as many as email accounts as you want. But only one at a time per email account. Once the whole migration process is completed, one can instantly initialize another migration.