How to Transfer Emails from Yahoo to Another Account?
A lot of users are seeking a solution – How to transfer emails from Yahoo to another account? If you are also one of them, then no need to worry, you landed on the right page. Here, you’ll learn the complete way to forward Yahoo emails to another email. So, stay with us till the end.
Yahoo! launched its service in 1997, Now it is the third-largest email service in the world. (After Gmail and Outlook.com). Yahoo Mail has over 225 million users. It provides its services in four plans (Basic, Plus, Ad-Free, And Business).
But Yahoo Mail has faced several breaches and security attacks over the years. Therefore, most users want to secure their data before it is lost. Currently, creating another account and moving the backup copy of your Yahoo email is one of the best ways to protect your data.
Users forward their Yahoo emails to another account to store the data as a backup so they can easily use the data in the future. Apart from them, when there will be some issue arising in the Mail account, then it is possible to access the data in another account or when they want to switch to another account.
User Query to Forward Yahoo Emails to Another Email
There are some situations where you don’t want to access your emails frequently and at the same time don’t want to miss them. We have received some user queries based on Yahoo to Yahoo Export and transfer emails from Yahoo to another account.
Transfer Emails from Yahoo to Another Account Manually
- Login to your Yahoo account, where you transfer the emails.
- Click on the Settings option and hit the More Settings option.
- Choose Mailboxes >> Add Mailboxes option.
- Select Yahoo as an email provider from the list.
- Enter the login details of the old account and hit the Next icon.
- A window will appear and put your email address and password and hit the Sign in icon.
A confirmation message will see “Your Mailbox Has Been Added” on the top.
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Mailbox hierarchy will not be maintained.
- If you have a large size mailbox, then it will take a long time to be added.
Instant Solution to Transfer Emails from Yahoo to Another Account
To solve this type of query, you need to use RecoveryTools Yahoo Backup Tool. This application is easy to use and provides a flexible GUI that can be easily operated by all the users exist on the Internet. Also, it is possible to transfer emails from Yahoo to another account in bulk without imposing any kind of size restrictions and with no restrictions.
Moreover, the utility has the ability to transfer Yahoo emails to multiple webmail and online email accounts. Also, while forwarding the number of emails the entire data structure will be maintained and even there will not be any kind of interchanging and swapping of the data.
This application provides lots of file-saving options including Yahoo to Gmail, Yahoo to Outlook.com, Yahoo to Exchange Server, Rediffmail, Yahoo to Hotmail, IMAP, etc. And, users can use this Yahoo Mail transfer tool on all the versions of Windows OS and Mac OS.
Note: This is a trial edition of this application which forward only the first 25 emails from Yahoo Mail to Another account. For a complete mailbox transfer, you must continue with the premium version.
Steps to Transfer Emails from One Yahoo Account to Another
- Install or run the mentioned email transfer tool in your existing system.
- Enter your Yahoo Mail account credentials in the user interface panel.
- Here, you can use the advanced options for multiple Yahoo Account transfer processes.
- Choose the required email folders that you want to transfer emails from Yahoo to another account.
- Select the saving option from the complete list of email services, clients, or other email platforms.
- Enter another account’s credentials in the user interface panel.
- Click on the Next button to start transferring emails process and see the live process running on the screen.
- When the process is completed, the software message you.
Advanced and Prime Features of the Software
- The Use Batch Mode option allows users to transfer emails from multiple Yahoo accounts at once by uploading a CSV file that contains all the information.
- Users can check and uncheck the required folders from the software panel, which save users time and energy.
- Users can easily transfer emails from Yahoo to another account in bulk without having a file size limit.
- The advanced filter option allows users to forward desired and specific emails by applying Date Range, To, From, Subject, etc. Also, users can exclude unwanted and empty folders according to their needs.
- Also, users can apply a file naming option to manage their converted data in a good manner.
- The software allows users to save the resultant data at the selected and desired location using the Browse button as per their choice.
Common Asked Queries
Can I export the email address separately?
Yes, you can choose the Extract Email Address option from the Select Saving Option list.
Does the software keep my attachments during transferring Yahoo emails to Another account process?
Yes, the software keeps all your email attachments without any issues. You can use it to transfer your attachments separately. Learn – How to Extract Yahoo Email Attachments.
Can I use this application on my Windows Server 2016 Computer?
Yes, the software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows as well as Windows Server editions. So, you can easily install and use this application on your Windows Server 2016 computer.
The above write-up explained the method to transfer emails from Yahoo to another account. If you are seeking a solution to forward an unlimited number of emails to another account then the above-mentioned approach is easy to use. We developed the utility after understanding the multiple requirements of the users and it provides customized features according to the needs. In case, if you have any doubts then you can anytime continue with the licensed version of this utility.