How to Save Gmail Emails to Google Drive? Using Two Solution
Overview: There are many obvious reasons to save Gmail emails to Google Drive. So if you are looking for a reliable way to accomplish this process, then you don’t need to search any further. In this blog, we will explain entire procedure to backup Gmail to Google Drive using the manual and automated solution. So keep reading.
Google Drive is one of the most useful features of Google Apps. It is a file storage and synchronization service that helps users to store files in the cloud. People use it to store, sync, and share information such as files and photos so you can access them from any device or website. Overall, it’s a powerful app with many benefits.
This is why people want to know how to save multiple Gmail emails to Google Drive. Also, we receive a user query concerning the same problem. So, let’s see.
“Hello next month I am joining a new office and before leaving the company I have to submit my office email accounts as per company rules, well I am looking for a solution to save my old office emails in my personal Google Drive account for future use. Please share some relevant solutions.”
Also, if you have the same concern, and want to know how to backup Gmail to Google Drive, then stick to the post till the end.
How to Save Gmail Emails to Google Drive?
This is the manual method to save emails to Google Drive directly. You do not need any external installation on your account. Just follow the instructions one by one.
- Open your Gmail account.
- Select the email message you want to move into Google Drive.
- Click on the Three Dots and select Print Option from the list.
- Now, choose whether you want to continue with the printer or printing tool by clicking on the change tab below the destination.
- Hit the Save tab to print email to a digital file and move Gmail email to Google Drive.
Now you have successfully saved Gmail email in PDF format. Next, users can easily import the download file to their Google Drive account. But there is a limitation you have to perform this step again and again. Thus, to overcome it we have an automated solution for you that provides better and more desirable results.
Backup Gmail to Google Drive Automatically in Batch
Use RecoveryTools Gmail Backup Utility to simply backup emails to Google Drive with all information. It maintains the entire email element and the folder structure. There is no chance of data loss or alteration and it provides the user with 100% results in the least possible time.
The tool provides a simple GUI that can be easily utilized by all the users whether they are from technical or from a non-technical background. All the emails will be automatically saved to Google Drive by just uploading a single folder. First, what we do, we simply backup all Gmail emails in a single attempt and then directly upload the folder to Google Drive. It will take probably 3-4 minutes to solve your query.
So, let’s understand how to use the Gmail to Google Drive Backup Solution.
How to Save Emails to Google Drive?
- Run the mentioned tool in your system.
- Configure your Gmail email account.
- Select the required data to backup.
- Choose PDF as the file saving option.
- Get all the downloaded emails in PDF.
- Upload the complete folder directly to Google Drive.
Step By Step Guide to Backup Gmail Emails to Google Drive
- Download and launch the mentioned utility in your existing system. (You can use it on both Windows as well as Mac OS)
- Fill in the credentials of your Gmail account and tap on the Login button.
- Now, the software automatically loads all the folders in the software panel. Here, choose the required folder to save emails to Google Drive.
- Choose the PDF as the saving option to reliably save all the information. You can here choose other saving options like – Documents, Email, Zip, etc.
- Then, specify a location to see the results. Also, you can enable the file naming options to manage the information in a defined way.
- Next, click on the Backup button to quickly start the conversion process. Now, see the live conversion in the software panel. Please wait till the complete conversion message appears on the screen and log the report.
That’s all. You’re good to go.
How to Upload Resultant Data to Google Drive?
- Open your Google Drive and click on the My Drive option. Then choose the File Upload option.
- After that, locate your Gmail email downloaded files with a browse option.
- Thereafter, click on the upload button. Your Gmail data will be uploaded to your Google Drive.
Choose the Best Trick to Backup Gmail to Google Drive
In the above section, we have discussed both free and paid solutions to save emails to Google Drive efficiently. The limitation of the manual solution is that you can’t complete the task in some time. Also, it is a complicated process for beginners and non-technical users. On the other hand, the mentioned application is an authentic and permanent solution. Also, it has much-advanced functionality that enables the Gmail email to Google Drive moving process simple and fast.
Users can also try the solution without making any payment. It comes with a free demo edition utility that enables you to save 25 emails from Gmail to Google Drive with associated data files. It also helps you to understand the working and installation of the tool. After that switch to the Pro edition of the software which has no limitations for backing up emails to Google Drive with all attributes. So go ahead and try the solution.
Bringing it All Together
The blog above is a quick user guide that explains all possible ways to save Gmail emails to Google Drive. The manual procedure is a bit technical and complex. This is why we have also mentioned the automatic solution to backup emails to Google Drive. It is simple and authentic and has many features to make things easier for you. Therefore, choose wisely and go through the process.