How to Save Gmail Emails to Google Drive? – Two Solution
Overview: There are many obvious reasons to save Gmail emails to Google Drive. So if you are looking for a reliable way to accomplish this process, then you don’t need to search any further. In this blog, we will explain the entire procedure to backup Gmail to Google Drive using both manual and automated solutions. So keep reading.
Google Drive is one of the most useful features of Google Apps. It is a file storage and synchronization service that helps users to store files in the cloud. People use it to store, sync, and share information such as files and photos, so you can access them from any device or website. Overall, it’s a powerful app with many benefits.
This is why people want to know how to save multiple Gmail emails to Google Drive. We have also received a user query concerning the same problem. So, let’s see.
“Hello, next month, I am joining a new office and before leaving the company, I have to submit my office email accounts as per company rules. I am looking for a solution to save Gmail emails to Google Drive account for future use. Please share some relevant solutions.”
If you have similar concerns and want to know how to backup Gmail to Google Drive, then stick to the post till the end.
How to Save Gmail Emails to Google Drive Manually?
This is the manual method to forward emails to Google Drive directly. You do not need any external installation on your account. Just follow the instructions one by one.
- Open your Gmail account.
- Select the email message you want to move into Google Drive.
- Click the Three Dots and select Print Option from the list.
- Now, choose whether you want to continue with the printer or printing tool by clicking the Change tab below the destination.
- Hit the Save tab to print email to a digital file and forward Gmail emails to Google Drive.
Now you have successfully saved your Gmail email in PDF format and can easily import the downloaded file to your Google Drive account. This method seems easy enough to execute but there is a limitation. You have to perform these steps again and again for every email in your Gmail account. To overcome this problem, we have an automated solution that provides better and more desirable results.
Forward Gmail Emails to Google Drive Automatically in Batch
Use RecoveryTools Gmail Backup Utility to simply save Gmail emails to Google Drive with all information. It maintains the entire email element and the folder structure. There is no chance of data loss or alteration and it provides users with 100% results in the least possible time.
The tool provides a simple GUI that allows both technical and non-technical users to use it without needing any external help. Using this tool, all the emails will be automatically saved to Google Drive by just uploading a single folder. We simply have to save Gmail emails to Google Drive in a single attempt and then directly upload the folder to Google Drive. It will take probably 3-4 minutes to complete the task.
So, let’s understand how to use the Gmail to Google Drive Backup Solution.
Steps to Save Gmail Emails to Google Drive
- Step 1: Run the mentioned tool in your system.
- Step 2: Enter the login details of your Gmail account.
- Step 3: Select the required folders/subfolders.
- Step 4: Click Saving Option and choose required format.
- Step 5: Browse the location and hit the Backup icon.
Step-by-Step Guide to Backup Gmail Emails to Google Drive
- Download and launch the mentioned utility in your existing system. (You can use it on both Windows as well as Mac OS).
- Fill in the credentials of your Gmail account and tap on the Login button.
- The software automatically loads all the folders in the software panel. Here, choose the required folder to save Gmail emails to Google Drive.
- Choose the PDF as the saving option to reliably save all the information. You can here choose other saving options like Documents, Email, Zip, etc.
- Then, specify a location to see the results. You can also enable the file naming options to manage the information in a defined way.
- Next, click the Backup button to quickly start the conversion process. Now, see the live conversion in the software panel. Please wait till the complete conversion message appears on the screen and log the report.
That’s all. You’re good to go.
How to Upload Resultant Data to Google Drive?
- Open your Google Drive and click the My Drive option. Choose the File Upload option.
- After that, locate your Gmail email downloaded files with the help of the Browse option.
- Thereafter, click the upload button to save Gmail emails to Google Drive. Your Gmail data will be uploaded to your Google Drive.
Choose the Best Trick to Save Gmail Emails to Google Drive
In the above section, we have discussed both free and paid solutions to move emails to Google Drive efficiently. The limitation of the manual solution is that it is a very lengthy and time-consuming process. Moreover, it is also complicated for beginners and non-technical users.
On the other hand, the mentioned application is an authentic and permanent solution. Its advanced functionalities make the process to forward Gmail emails to Google Drive very simple and fast.
You can also try the solution without making any payment. It comes with a free demo edition utility that enables you to move 25 emails from Gmail to Google Drive with associated data files. It also helps you to understand the working and installation of the tool. After that, switch to the Pro edition of the software which has no limitations for backing up emails to Google Drive with all attributes. So go ahead and try the solution.
Bringing it All Together
The blog above is a quick user guide that explains all possible ways to save Gmail emails to Google Drive. The manual procedure is a bit technical and complex. This is why we have also mentioned the automatic solution to backup emails to Google Drive. It is simple and authentic and has many features to make things easier for you. Therefore, choose wisely and go through the process.