How to Extract Email Data from Gmail to Google Sheets?
Are you looking for a solution to export Gmail emails to Google Sheets? If yes, then read this article and get a complete way to import emails from Gmail to Google Sheets. A few weeks ago, we explained in detail to export data. If you want to export Gmail emails to CSV for Google sheets then the solution that we have presented is great.
In this article, we will discuss how to export emails from Gmail to Google Sheet with all details. One can easily export Gmail emails to Google sheets with the help of RecoveryTools Gmail Backup Wizard. There are a number of users who keep looking for a solution to access Gmail emails to Google Sheets. Therefore, you need to export Gmail data to Google Sheets. In this tutorial, we explained the complete procedure to extract Gmail data to Google Sheets. The Gmail to Google Sheet transfer tool allows you to export data from Gmail to Google Sheets with precision. The software provides a fast and reliable solution for all types of users.
Reasons to Export Gmail Emails to Google Sheets
- Google Sheets is a cloud-based spreadsheet utility. Therefore, you can save and store data or maintain it on any remote server.
- Google Sheets comes free with the Gmail account. Therefore, you can easily edit and share Spreadsheet data for free.
- You can access and edit Google Sheet data from a wide variety of devices (such as your smartphone, Tablet, and computer).
- You can choose your limits and limit the editing rights granted to other people.
- In Google Sheets, there is no need to refresh axis tables when the underlying data changes.
- Google truly understands the power of the Internet and has linked Google Finance directly to Google Sheets.
How to Export Gmail Emails to Google Sheets?
Important Note: To configure your Gmail account with the software, you must enable IMAP access and generate the app password. for complete steps check out the mentioned video.
Note: This is a trial edition of this utility that allows you to export only a few emails from Gmail to Google Sheets. If you want to move all database from Gmail to Google Sheets, then purchase the license to activate the software for lifetime use.
First, download the software with the below-given green button.
Now, follow the step-by-step process to extract Gmail data to Google Sheets:
- Launch the software on your Windows Machine.
- Enter your Gmail account credentials in the user interface panel.
- After that, select the required email folders from the list.
- After that, choose the CSV option in the list of file-saving options.
- Set the destination location path by clicking the Browse button.
- After that, click the Next button to start the process of extracting data from Gmail to Google Sheet.
- Thereafter, open Google Sheet and click the File menu option. Then choose the Import option.
- After that, go to the Upload tab and select your resultant file.
- After this, the file of your Gmail email data will be uploaded to your Google Sheet.
Top Benefits of Using This Gmail to Google Sheet Tool
- Export All Emails from Gmail to Google Sheet: The software offers a direct way to move all emails from Gmail to Google Sheet without any issues. It provides a simple and easy-to-use way to export data from Gmail to Sheets.
- Simple User Interface: Often non-technical users face the problem of exporting all emails from Gmail to Google Sheet. The suggested tool comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Maintains Folder Structure: The Gmail to Google Sheet tool maintains all the folder hierarchy structure and original formatting during the Gmail email to Google Sheet conversion process.
- Allow Batch Migration Process: The software allows you to export emails from Gmail to Google Sheets. Using this application, you export all email data from Gmail to Sheets at once.
- 24 * 7 Online Support: If you face any problem while converting Gmail emails to Google Sheet, you can contact the support team at any time. Online customer support is always available to help you and solve your queries.
- Free Demo Version Available: A free trial version is available if you want to understand the utility’s interface and know how it works. This allows only 25 items to be changed per folder.
- Support All Microsoft Windows: The software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, etc.
Frequently Asked Queries
How to extract data from Gmail to Google Sheets?
Follow the below steps to know the procedure:
- Step 1: Run Gmail backup Tool on Windows.
- Step 2: Enter your Gmail account credentials to connect.
- Step 3: Choose the Email data that you wish to move to Google Sheets.
- Step 4: Set the location path and click the Next button to export Gmail data.
- Step 5: Thereafter, upload the resultant file in Google Sheet directly.
Can I install this application on Windows Server 2016 machine?
Yes, the software supports all Microsoft Windows computers including Server machines.
How many Gmail accounts’ data move to Google Sheets in a single process?
The software allows its users to access multiple Gmail account data at once. So, you can migrate unlimited Gmail account data to Google Sheets in a single process with batch mode.
Can I export only selected data from Gmail to Sheets?
Yes, you can. The software provides advanced options to export only selected data from Gmail to Google Sheets. For more information, run the tool and contact us on live support chat.
Does the software support Mac Operating System?
No, the software only works on Windows Computer. But if you want a Mac edition, then contact us on live support chat.
In the above article, we have explained the detailed process of extracting data from Gmail to Google Sheets. If you want to know how to export Gmail Emails to Google Sheets, read this article and download the recommended solution for moving email data from Gmail to Google Sheets. There are a large number of Gmail users who want to know the procedure for transferring emails from Gmail to Google Sheets. Here’s the solution to accessing Gmail data in Google Sheets. The company provides a trial edition of this application to export a few emails from Gmail to Sheets. You can evaluate the solution before purchasing. Also, if you have any further queries, then contact our customer support center.