How to Export Gmail Emails to Google Sheets? Complete Guide
Are you looking for a solution to export Gmail emails to Google Sheets? If yes, then read this article and get complete information with a step-by-step guide. Here we are going to use one of the best methods to extract data from Gmail to Google Sheets.
“Hi RecoveryTools, I have been using Gmail for a long time. I have been storing my email data for almost 3 years. Therefore, I have a lot of emails from my customers. I want to create a Google Sheet that has all my customer email addresses and their requirements. Therefore, I want to know how to export Gmail emails to Google Sheets. Please help me figure out the best ways to do this work.”
As we all know Gmail and Google Sheets both are Google’s products. Gmail is used to send Gmail emails and manage your professional data, and Google Sheets is part of Gmail apps, which is used to maintain your data in Excel or CSV format.
Sometimes happened when users want to export Gmail emails to Google Sheets, but they do not know the right method or way. So do not worry, here we are going to share all the possible details.
Reasons to Extract Data from Gmail to Google Sheets
- Google Sheets is a cloud-based spreadsheet utility, therefore, you can save and store data or maintain it on any remote server.
- Google Sheets comes free with the Gmail account. Therefore, you can easily edit and share Spreadsheet data for free.
- You can access and edit Google Sheet data from a wide variety of devices (such as your smartphone, Tablet, and computer).
- You can choose your limits and limit the editing rights granted to other people.
- In Google Sheets, there is no need to refresh axis tables when the underlying data changes.
- Google truly understands the power of the Internet and has linked Google Finance directly to Google Sheets.
How to Export Gmail Emails to Google Sheets Instantly?
There are no manual methods to accomplish this task, so we are going to download the RecoveryTools Gmail Backup tool. This tool allows users to extract data from Gmail to Google Sheets in bulk easily and instantly. The software is widely famous around the world, and allow users to move data from Gmail account to 30+ file formats and email clients.
Also, it has end number of advanced features to export Gmail emails to Google Sheets, which makes it more powerful and user-friendly for all users. It comes with the free demo version, so users can easily convert only 25 emails from each folder.
Quick Steps to Export Gmail to Google Sheet
- Step 1: Install and run the tool.
- Step 2: Put the Gmail credentials.
- Step 3: Check the required data from panel.
- Step 4: Choose CSV format from Saving Options.
- Step 5: Select the path using the Browse icon.
- Step 6: Lastly, hit the Backup button to export Gmail emails to Google Sheets.
How to Extract Data from Gmail to Google Sheets? All Steps
- Launch the software on your Windows Machine.
- Enter your Gmail account credentials in the user interface panel including your email address and generated app password.
- After that, select the required email folders from the list.
- After that, choose the CSV option in the list of file-saving options.
- Go to the Filter Options tab and apply the advanced filters to export Gmail emails to Google Sheets selectively.
- Set the destination location path by clicking the Browse button.
- After that, click the Next button to export Gmail emails to Google Sheets.
- Thereafter, open Google Sheets and click the File menu option. Then choose the Import option.
- After that, go to the Upload tab and select your resultant file.
- After this, the file of your Gmail email data will be uploaded to your Google Sheet.
Top Benefits of Tool to Extract Data from Gmail to Google Sheets
- Export Gmail Emails to Google Sheets in Bulk: The software can easily extract emails from Gmail to Google Sheet in bulk at once without having any file size limitations.
- Simple User Interface: The suggested tool comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface, so all types including technical and non-technical users can easily use it.
- Maintains Folder Structure: The Gmail to Google Sheet tool maintains all the folder hierarchy structure and original formatting during the Gmail email to Google Sheet conversion process.
- Allow Batch Migration Process: The software allows you to export Gmail emails to Google Sheets. Using this application, you extract all email data from Gmail to Sheets at once.
- 24 * 7 Online Support: If you face any problem, you can contact the support team at any time. Online customer support is always available to help you and solve your queries.
- Free Demo Version Available: A free trial version is available if you want to understand the utility’s interface and know how it works. This allows only 25 items to be changed per folder.
- Support All Microsoft Windows: The software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Server 20212, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, etc.
Frequently Asked Queries
- Ques 1: How do I Backup my Gmail emails?
Ans: If you want to backup Gmail emails to hard drive, then follow this article, where you will get complete steps with all the information.
- Ques 2: Is there a Gmail API?
Ans: The Gmail API functions as a RESTful API, allowing users to retrieve information from Gmail mailboxes and send emails.
- Ques 3: How do I backup everything to my Google Account?
Ans: Yes, you can back up everything from your Google account through Google Takeout. If you want to know the working steps, then you should go with the mentioned article: Download All Gmail Emails.
- Ques 4: Is this software work for Mac OS?
Ans: Yes, you can also download the software for Mac machines, from the given download buttons.
In the above article, we have explained the detailed process export Gmail emails to Google Sheets. Here we have used the automated solution with complete information and a step-by-step guide. The mentioned tool allows users to extract data from Gmail to Google Sheets instantly in bulk at once. This tool has a very simple interface and comes with a free trial version, which allows users to convert only 25 emails. We have tried to provide all the details; hope you find the article helpful.