How to Open PST File With / Without Outlook Account?
Are you also one of those, who are looking for methods to open PST file with and without an Outlook account? If yes, then you are on the right page. here we are going to mention both manual methods and expert solutions to open Outlook PST file.
As we all know that Outlook is a widely used email client around the world, and it stores data in PST format including emails, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, and tasks. And this PST file can only access in the Outlook email client.
But due to some common issues, it happens when PST files cannot open. Some of the situations are detailed below for better understanding.
- Maybe users do not want to install Outlook on their system.
- Or maybe they don’t want to purchase or renew their subscription.
- Also, high chance of orphan and inaccessible PST files, which makes the situation to open it.
- Or maybe the PST file has corrupted, which the user wants to open it.
Causes whatever, here we are going to mention all the information with a step-by-step guide to open PST file with and without an Outlook account.
How to Open Outlook PST Files With and Without Outlook Account?
Here first we will explain all manual methods to accomplish your task, which come with limitations. And then we will mention expert solution, which comes with advanced features and filters.
Method 1: Open PST File with Outlook
- Open an Outlook account.
- Click on File >> Open & Export >> Open Outlook Data File (.PST) options.
- Browse the location and open it.
- Outlook must be installed on your system.
- And your profile must be connected properly.
Method 2: Open PST File Without Outlook using GWMMO
- Download and install the GWMMO tool.
- Enter the login details of your Gmail account and hit the Continue button.
- Next, grant the needed permission using Allow button.
- Choose the Outlook profile or PST file, that you want to upload.
- Select the Migrate All or All Migrate Only New Data option and hit the Next icon.
- Check the required data which you want to upload and hit the Migrate button.
- And your PST file will be successfully uploaded in Gmail and you can view the data.
If your PST file has corrupted and damaged, then this method will not work.
Method 3: Access PST File Data with and Without Outlook professionally
Download and install the RecoveryTools PST Viewer Tool to open PST file without Outlook installation. The software comes with highly advanced algorithms, which makes the software more usable for all technical and non-technical users.
This tool provides multiple filters and features. Also, users can install this tool on any Windows OS including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and all previous versions.
Note: The software comes with the free demo version, which allows users to open and preview emails. Purchase the complete package for advance search option and export emails into different formats.
Working Steps to Open PST File without Outlook
- Download and install the software on the system.
- Upload single or multiple files using Add File option.
- All the folders will show on the panel, where you can open PST file.
- Lastly, you can preview emails and attachments separately.
Prime and Advanced Features of the Software
- It provides dual options to upload orphan PST files and folders using Add Files option.
- The software uploads all the available email folders, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, tasks etc, data in PST files on the software panel.
- The software provides two separate options to preview emails and attachments separately.
- This tool has a very simple and easy-to-use interface for all technical and non-technical users.
- Users can upload multiple PST files in bulk at once without having file size limitations and without losing any information.
- Also, it is compatible with all PST files exported from any Outlook version including Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all previous versions.
- This software retained the original folder hierarchy and email components including Bcc, Cc, To, From, Subject, Formatting, Attachments, Signature, Images, etc.
Also Read: How to Import PST to Shared Mailbox?
Time to Say Goodbye
Here we have explained the complete process with a step-by-step guide to open PST file with and without an Outlook account. In this write-up, we have explained both manual methods and professional methods. According to me, you should go for manual methods if you have a certain number of PST files. otherwise, it is better to use a professional tool, which is amazing for a large number of PST files. Also, it comes with free trial version and advanced features. We have tried to provide complete information, hope you find the article helpful.