How to Migrate Emails/Contacts from Office 365 to iCloud – Solved!
Are you one of those who are searching for a solution to migrate emails from Office 365 to iCloud account? Or want to know the process to move contacts from Office 365 to iCloud account? If yes, then read this post completely. In this article, you get to be familiar with how could a client transfer emails from Office 365 to iCloud. This should be possible with the assistance of Office 365 to iCloud Migration tool. So, stay with us to know more.
Office 365 is an online service that combines Microsoft Office applications with cloud storage and online email services. It is a subscription service that offers unlimited, online access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, OneDrive, etc. Allowing you to access and edit your files from anywhere. It is a fully managed service, meaning that you do not have to worry about hardware, security, maintenance, or other issues. You only pay for the features you use.
iCloud is a simple, easy-to-use solution that makes it easy to keep all of your essential data in one place. iCloud makes it easy to share large amounts of data among multiple Apple devices. It’s your personal cloud. It syncs and backups your files and keeps them safe in case of a crash, data loss, etc.
Reasons to Migrate from Office 365 to iCloud
Users can quickly move Office 365 emails to iCloud as well as contacts & calendars also. The working of Office 365 to iCloud migration programming is extremely simple and rearranged as any non-specialized client can likewise utilize it to manage different inquiries:
” Hi, I was using Microsoft Office 365 account for the last few years. I need to move my Office 365 contacts to iCloud account. Can anyone help me out to move my Office 365 account data items to my iCloud account?”
– James William
“I was thinking that if it is possible for me to save Microsoft Office 365 emails and contacts to iCloud device without syncing my O365 account with icloud.com. Above the surface, it looks like a very difficult task to accomplish. So, I searched on Google for solutions & I hope that I will find some. if you also help me or assist me in any manner it will be very helpful for me. Thanks in advance for any advice.”
From where we can easily see that a large number of users want to switch from Office 365 to iCloud storage. There are regularly asking about it on various forums and platforms. There are heaps of clients who need to know how to move contacts from Office 365 to iCloud accounts. That’s why we will develop a complete solution.
Solution: Office 365 to iCloud Migration
Thousands of users are looking for one such application which can enable them to migrate emails from office 365 / OWA to iCloud. To solve such queries, we need to use the RecoveryTools Office 365 Backup Tool. The utility enables the users to export emails, contacts, and calendars from Office 365 database to iCloud. Users only needed to provide the account login credentials of the source Office 365 account as well as the resultant iCloud device or iCloud.com account.
Download from Here:
Note: The trial version of the software will enable the users to export only first 25 items. After that it will display a confirmation message box, providing information that the user needed to purchase the licensed version to perform unlimited migration.
How to Transfer Emails from Office 365 to iCloud – Complete Process
- Install and Run Office 365 to iCloud Migration Software and read all the instructions.
- Enter the details of the source Office 365 account that is Username and Password. In case you have an Office 365 System Administrator account then click on the “I am admin” option. After that click on the Login button to proceed further.
- The software will quickly start fetching mailbox items. Select the data accordingly directly in the application panel.
- The software will display 30 plus saving options including. Choose the IMAP option from the list of 30+ saving options as displayed in the application panel.
- Enter the details of the destination iCloud account that is Username and Password. Once you are done with the Saving options click on the Backup button. iCloud IMAP Settings: IMAP Server Name: imap.mail.me.com,IMAP Port number: 993
- You can also Apply Advanced Filter Settings for selective conversion of mailbox items on the basis of To, From, Date Range, or Subject of the message and choose Save to Default Location.
- Click on the next button to start Office 365 to iCloud Migration Process.
- Once Office 365 contacts to iCloud conversion process are completed successfully click on the Ok button to confirm and exit.
- At the last, the software will generate a SavingLog report including information regarding the conversion process.
How to Export Office 365 Contacts to iCloud?
The method above enables you to move emails from Office 365 to iCloud. But if you want to export Office 365 contacts to iCloud, you need to export contacts from Office 365 to a local machine first. For that, you can also read this post (Export Office 365 Contacts to iPhone) and follow the given steps:
- First of all, you need to open your Outlook 365 account and choose the People option.
- Now, you need to select the Export Contacts option in the list.
- After that, choose the option and export contacts from Office 365 to CSV file.
- After that, you need to download the solution on your computer:
- Launch the solution on your computer.
- Select Office 365 Contact files.
- Select Additional Options.
- Set Destination location path.
- Start the process to export Office 365 Contacts to VCF for iCloud.
- Open web browser and navigate icloud.com. Sign in here with iCloud Username and Password.
- Choose Contacts on the main interface.
- Click the Setting tab in the lower-left corner, and choose Import vCard. Then, select the specific contacts to backup Office 365 Contacts to iCloud.
Learn Office 365 to iCloud Migration Process by a Video Tutorial
From the above, we can easily analyze that it is probably the quickest arrangement accessible at present time to migrate Office 365 contacts to iCloud. There is no need of having advanced technical knowledge for its work. You can also learn with the video tutorial.
In this video tutorial, we have discussed a perfect solution to export emails and contacts from Office 365 to iCloud storage. You can easily move the data from Office 365 to iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and other devices.
FAQs: Office 365 to iCloud Migration tool:
I want to convert hundreds of address books from Office 365 to iCloud storage. I looked up various applications available in the market to do so but unfortunately, I can’t do that due to a lack of technical knowledge. Can I do this with the help of your software?
Yes, was software is capable to convert unlimited images from office 365 to iCloud account there is no there is no file size for the mailbox conversion limitation available with the software.
What is the trial limitation of the Office 365 contacts to iCloud converter software?
The trial version of the software will only export the first 25 items from each folder. In case you want to convert unlimited items without facing any limitations just actuate the product by buying the fitting permit.
Can I export my emails from office 365 to iPhone X Mail application?
Yes, the product empowers the clients to send out messages from office 365 to all versions of iPhone including iPhone X, iPhone 7 iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, etc.
The overall working of the software is very easy and simplified. One can easily move emails from office 365 to iCloud devices just by entering the details of Office 365 account or iCloud.com login credentials. It is a very quick, accurate, and fast solution in the present time available in the market to migrate data from office 365 to iCloud storage devices. Anyone can better understand its overall work just by downloading the trial edition. For more information, you can contact us via live chat or email process.