How to Move Outlook PST File to Cloud Email Storage?
In this increasingly digital era, everyone is following remote work culture. To maintain this environment and manage employee work, every organization is shifting from desktop to Cloud.
We all know that Outlook is the first choice among businesses and organizations as an email client and it stores complete data in PST format. And there are numerous situations come when users want to move Outlook PST file to Cloud such as Covid, when all the work is shifting on the Cloud.
But moving emails, address book items, meeting schedules, etc from on-premises PST files to the Cloud, isn’t an easy process. Because of the multiple configuration and steps, this process becomes a tedious task, especially for non-technical users.
In this write-up, we will explain all the methods to move Outlook PST file to Cloud account. Here we have used one of the best and highly recommended solutions to accomplish the task.
How to Move Outlook PST File to Cloud Storage?
There are no safest and most direct manual methods available to accomplish this task. So we are going to use one of the best and highly recommended RecoveryTools Cloud Restore Software. This tool is the right method to move Outlook PST file to Cloud accounts.
The software has a very simple and easy-to-use interface, which makes the software more usable for technical and non-technical users. This tool has an end number of features, such as an advanced filter option, changing language, adding bulk files and folders, etc.
All the features and working steps are mentioned below in detail. The software comes with a free trial edition that allows users to analyze the software’s performance. Also, you can install the tool on all Windows OS including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and all previous versions.
Working Steps to Import Outlook PST to Cloud Storage
- Download and install the software on your system, after reading all the instructions.
- Add the Outlook PST file manually using Select Files and Select Folders option or automatically if your Outlook profile is configured with the same machines.
- After adding the data, all the folders and subfolders will appear, and check the required folders.
- Click on the Select Saving Option and choose any Cloud account according to your requirements. (If the option is not available then you can use the IMAP option).
- Now hit the Filter Options and apply the advance filter option for moving specific emails.
- Apply the Change Language option to map the folder into a different language.
- Enter the login details of your cloud account and hit the Backup button to move Outlook PST file to Cloud.
- The live process will start on the screen, after the process you will get a saving report with complete information about the process.
Why Should Users Choose Expert Solution over Manual Method?
The software comes with an end number of features and filters, which makes it the first choice of users. Some of the advanced features are mentioned below in detail:
- The software can load the data automatically from the default storage location, if your Outlook profile is connected with the same machine, whether your profile is working or not.
- If you have single or multiple orphan PST files, then you can easily upload them to the software using Select Files and Select Folder options.
- The advanced filter option allows users to move desired emails via Date Range, To, From, Subject, etc. And also it allows users to export only the Sent folder and email body and header details.
- Also, this tool has maintained the original folder hierarchy and email components including Bcc, Cc, To, From, Date, Subject, Title, Formatting, Images, Signature, Font, Colour, etc.
- Users can easily move multiple PST files in bulk at once without having any file size restrictions and limits.
- The software allows users to move emails from all folders available in Outlook including Inbox, Sent, Draft, Spam, Trash, and other created labels.
Time to Say Goodbye
Here we have explained the method to move Outlook PST file to Cloud storage using one of the best and highly recommended expert solutions. We have used expert tools because there are no manual methods available to accomplish this task. The software comes with amazing features and filters which makes the software more usable for all technical and non-technical users. We have tried to provide complete information; hope you find the article helpful.