How to Migrate Emails from Gmail to Roundcube Webmail?
Summary: Want an easy way to Migrate Gmail to Roundcube? If yes, then don’t worry. Just relax and read this article. Here, you will get a simple way to transfer Gmail emails to Roundcube Webmail. So read this blog to know more.
Email is the best way to communicate with others on different levels. In recent years, there has been a huge increase in the use of emails. Millions of emails are sent and received in a single day, and the means to carry out all those communications are Web clients.
In today’s post, we will explore Roundcube and its functionality and learn how users can accomplish Gmail mailbox to Roundcube migration. So, let’s get started.
Why do Users Need to Migrate Gmail to Roundcube?
Roundcube is a Web-based email application of cPanel (Website Control Panel). It provides various functionalities and allows its users to manage their emails, contacts, tasks, address book, etc. Some of the reasons why users want to migrate from Gmail to Roundcube are:
- Google will temporarily disable your account if you send messages to more than 500 recipients or if you send a large number of irreversible messages.
- If you are sending email via Google Script, such as in the case of Gmail mail merge, the daily sending limit is 100 recipients per day for Gmail accounts.
- Sometimes, users need to transfer their personal email to their business email account. Roundcube provides a business email address with your domain name. Therefore, users need to migrate Gmail to Roundcube.
- Gmail doesn’t offer to make a domain-based email address. Therefore, many users want an official email address with Roundcube.
- In the Gmail account, you will see advertisements on every email you open. However, Roundcube is a professional email client, so it does not support advertisements.
Simple Way to Perform Gmail to Roundcube Migration
If you are one of those who are struggling for a solution to transfer Gmail emails to the Roundcube account, then download Gmail Backup Wizard from the laboratory of RecoveryTools.
There is no direct way to transfer all emails from Google Mail to Roundcube. Using this application allows you to easily move Gmail data to the Roundcube account.
Moreover, this software also allows you to transfer emails from all Gmail folders to the Roundcube webmail account. So, if you want to know the process, then stay here. Download the software on Win or Mac OS to continue further.
Note: – The automated solution comes with a trial edition to migrate a few emails from Gmail to Roundcube. You can purchase a licensed edition of this application for unlimited migration.
How do Transfer Gmail Emails to Roundcube?
Follow these steps to migrate Gmail to the Roundcube process:
1) Launch and Run the Software on Windows or Mac OS.
2) After that, enter your Gmail account details in the user interface.
3) Thereafter, choose the required email folders that you want to export from Gmail to Roundcube.
4) After that, select the IMAP Server option from the file saving options.
5) Provide your Roundcube account details in the user interface panel. Here, you need to provide Roundcube IMAP Settings, like your domain name, port no, username, and password. Click the Backup button to start the migration process.
6) The tool starts migrating Gmail emails to the Roundcube account. The live progress report is shown on the software panel.
7) Once the migration process successfully finishes, a confirmation box appears. Click the OK button.
Watch the Tutorial to Generate the App Password:
Unique Benefits and Features of the Automated Solution
- Simple and Easy to Use Interface: The utility provides a simple and easy-to-use interface, which allows both technical and non-technical users to easily understand the process and work with this tool.
- 100% Secure Interface: During the process, the software never stores user account credentials and email data on software interface caches and databases.
- Maintain Email Properties: While processing, the software will maintain all the email properties, such as email attachments, email addresses (to, cc, bcc, from), subjects, images, hyperlinks, etc.
- Multiple Filters Available to Manage: The software comes with an advanced platform that has many email managing filters. Now, you can easily transfer Gmail emails to the Roundcube account by subject, email address, and more.
- Keep Original Folder Hierarchy Structure: The software maintains the email folder hierarchy structure during the migration process. It will create an exact copy of your mailbox from Gmail to the Roundcube migration process.
- Transfer Complete Mailbox Items: The software not only migrates emails from Gmail inbox to Roundcube but also transfers entire profile data including attachments, attributes, etc.
- Direct Migration Method: The utility provides a direct way to perform Gmail mailbox to Roundcube migration. You just need to provide the credentials of both platforms to migrate your Gmail emails to Roundcube without any issues.
How to Migrate Gmail to Roundcube?
Follow these steps to transfer Gmail emails to Roundcube:
- Run & install the Automated Solution on Windows & Mac OS.
- Enter Gmail details and select the required email folders.
- Choose the IMAP option and fill in all the required details.
- Click the Next button to start Gmail to Roundcube migration process.
Can I install this application on Windows Server 2016?
Yes, you can. The software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows server editions without any issues.
Does the software support a Mac machine to transfer Gmail Mailbox to Roundcube?
Yes, the software supports all editions of Mac and Windows OS.
In the above article, we have explained the best solution to migrate Gmail to Roundcube with complete mailboxes. Both Gmail and Roundcube use cloud platforms to manage emails, so we need a professional solution to complete this process. Here, we used RecoveryTools Solutions to transfer Gmail emails to Roundcube. You can easily download this application by the download link. If you have any issues with the software and its processing, contact us on live support chat.