How to Import Gmail Emails to Windows Live Mail ?
I tried adding Gmail to Windows Live Mail using the IMAP options. But something went wrong. I find this way of transferring emails from Gmail to Windows Live Mail complicated. Is there an automated way to import Gmail to Windows Live Mail? Also, I want to know how to import Gmail contacts on Windows Live Mail. If anyone knows any solution, please suggest me.
– James Charles, North America
Well, Gmail provides a webmail service that is used worldwide. Almost everyone has a Gmail account to retrieve and send email through a web browser. While Windows Live Mail is an email client application used on desktop computers. In both situations, Cloud has its own benefits, less expensive, easier to administer and to update. With Gmail, you can’t access your mailbox without an internet connection. While Desktop-based email clients perform regular maintenance.
In the above query, one of our clients wants to know how to import Gmail to Windows Live Mail. However, moving emails from a webmail-account to the desktop client is not new. Additionally, users back up their data on various platforms to protect them from unwanted threats. In this article, we are going to explain the way to import Gmail to Windows Live Mail without any configuration. Using RecoveryTools Gmail Backup Tool, you can easily import Gmail emails to Windows Live Mail.
Here’s how to migrate Gmail to Windows Live Mail using RecoveryTools Solution. Here, we discussed every step to import Gmail emails to Windows Live Mail. But first, we see some common reasons why a user needs to transfer Gmail emails to Windows Live Mail.
Alternative Solution: – How to Transfer Windows Live Mail to Gmail
Common Reasons Why We Need to Import Gmail to Windows Live Mail
But why import Gmail to Windows Live Mail ? Well, importing Gmail emails to Windows Live Mail has its own perks. The benefits of this migration are explained in the following points:
- Office, Home, and Business need a desktop-based email client to manage their emails. So, Windows Live Mail is one of the best and free email client.
- Users can access their mailboxes without internet connectivity using Windows Live Mail.
- Windows Live Mail can be used to manage Gmail emails and spam easily.
- Keyboard commands simplify the processes of navigating the inbox and other folders, as well as sending, replying, and forwarding messages.
How to Import Emails from Gmail to Windows Live Mail ?
First, download the software on your Windows Computer with the below button. Then Follow the given step-by-step process to Import Gmail to Windows Live Mail.
Thereafter, launch the software on your Windows Computer.
After that, enter your Gmail account credentials in the user interface.
Thereafter, check on the required email folders from the list.
After that, choose the Windows Live Mail option from the file saving option list.
Thereafter, select the additional options if you want to migrate selected items.
After that, click on the next to start Gmail emails import to Windows Live Mail process.
Import Gmail to Windows Live Mail Tool – Benefits and Features
- The software provides a direct way to import Gmail to Windows Live Mail with all mailbox folders.
- You can import multiple Gmail email accounts data in Windows Live Mail account at a single process.
- You can easily add your Gmail emails to Windows Live Mail with batch mode to import all data.
- The software comes with a simple and consistent interface. Both types of users can easily understand the process of Gmail to Windows Live Mail.
- During the process, the software maintains the email folder hierarchy structure.
- While the process keeps all email properties including attachments, email addresses, subjects, etc.
- The software comes with a 100% secure interface that never stores your details in the interface.
- The software works with a standalone interface and no need to install any other application. Also, it required only Windows Live Mail installation on your Computer to move Gmail to Live Mail.
- It is a powerful application that preserves email attachments while moving emails from Gmail to Windows Live Mail.
- The software supports all Microsoft Windows Operating System including Windows 10.
General Queries About – Gmail to Windows Live Mail Import Process
How to Import Gmail to Windows Live Mail ?
Follow the below steps to import Gmail to Windows Live Mail: –
- Run Gmail Import to Windows Live Mail tool.
- Enter Gmail credentials in the user interface.
- Select the required email folder in the list.
- Choose Windows Live Mail option in file saving options.
- Click on the next button to import Gmail to Windows Live Mail.
Can I install this application on Windows Server 2016 R2 Computer ?
Yes, the software supports all Microsoft Windows editions including Windows Server.
Do I need internet connection to import Gmail to Windows Live Mail ?
Yes, if you want to import Gmail to Windows Live Mail, then you need a internet connection.
Does the software supports Mac Operating System ?
No, the software supports only Windows Computer and Windows Platforms.
In the above article, we have discussed the way to import Gmail emails to Windows Live Mail. If you are also wanted to know the process to import emails from Gmail to Windows Live mail, then this article is for you. Here, we used RecoveryTools solution to import data from Gmail to Live Mail. You can perform a simple migration of Gmail emails to Windows Live Mail. The software offers a trial edition for checking the efficacy before purchase. If you have any further queries, then chat with us on support.