Free Methods to Backup Windows Live Mail Emails to External Hard Drive
Everyone, in this world, who has his presence in the virtual world is familiar with the emails. It is the smoothest way of communication between people. Emails cannot function alone; a user needs a proper email client & an account configured to send/receive the emails.
There are many email clients, including Windows Live Mail clients. The Windows Live Mail client is a very popular & useful application for the management of emails. Initially, you may not face any problems while using it. But, as time flies, the mailbox size of your data will also get increased.
The increased file size will increase the chances of corruption in the mailboxes. No one can take chances of risk in their email database. So, it will always be a great choice to keep backup copies of Windows Live Mail emails on external hard drive.
Instant Solution: A user can instantly backup Windows Live Mail emails to external hard drive using a powerful toolkit. It will provide the option to load Windows Live Mail items from configured profile path. The toolkit will export Windows Live Mailboxes to your desired location. Save the Windows Live Mail emails to 20+ file & email formats. Free download the toolkit from the below button:
Trial Limitation: This Email Backup utility also comes up with a free trial edition. You can check the working of this tool without requiring its activation. During its trial edition, one can backup only the first 25 emails from each folder.
Free Way to Backup Windows Live Mail Emails:
Backup Windows Live Mail emails to external hard drive manually for free. The local interface of Windows Live Mail provides the option to do so. You can do it just by following these simple steps:
- Launch Window Live Mail email client in your machine.
- As the application will start, click on the Windows Live Mail icon.
- Choose here Export Email button & then select the Email Messages option.
- It will ask you to browse for the folder to save files. Choose the folder in which you want to save Windows Live Mail backup data. To backup Windows Live emails on an external hard drive, connect it to your system & then choose the path. Then, click on the Next button.
- It will list all the required Windows Live Mailbox folders. Here user can choose the All folders option or selected folders option. After selecting the folders, click on the Next button.
- A backup process will instantly start. Preview the process with folder name & number of items saved.
- In the end, click on the Finish button.
- Your message was successfully exported using the Microsoft Windows Live Mail format.
The procedure will backup Windows Live Mail emails to EML file format. A separate EML file will be obtained for each email. So, managing this email becomes a very complex task.
Neither EML files are not supported in Microsoft Outlook. Hence, if you want to read Windows Live Mail emails in Outlook, it was also not possible to do so.
Automatically Backup Windows Live Emails to Desired Format:
You can try RecoveryTools Windows Live Mail Migrator software. The software will enable the users to backup Windows Live emails, contacts, & calendars to an external hard drive-in desired file format. It provides 20+ file & email formats to save emails. The tool will increase the usability of Windows Live Mail emails in multiple email clients & applications.
The biggest benefit of using this tool is that it can load mailboxes from configured profile path.
The working of this application is very easy. Follow the given below steps:
- Run the software & read all important instructions.
- The tool provides various options to load data in it. Users can backup configured Windows Live Mail mailbox data or select the Windows Live Mail mailbox data manually through the Select Files or Select Folders option.
- Choose all the required Windows Live Mail mailbox folders which you want to backup.
- Select the desired option from the list of 30+ file-saving options.
- Setup Windows Live Mail backup options like destination folder path, file naming options, etc.
- Once you are done with all the configuration options, click on the Next button to start the backup process.
- Analyze the whole process directly in the software panel. The software will display a complete preview of the whole backup process.
- In the end, the software will directly open the destination location. You can get all your desired mailbox items here.
In the above article, I have explained a free method to Backup Windows Live Mail emails to external hard drive. We also can do it with the help of a professional toolkit. The toolkit can help the users to backup only selective Windows Live Mail emails.