How to Import Excel Contacts to Android Mobile – Stepwise Solution
Are you searching for a detailed stepwise solution to import Excel contacts to Android? You will find one of the best ways to export Excel to phone after reading this blog. Since there is no direct method to import Excel contacts to mobile phone, you first need to convert Excel spreadsheet to vCard format. Once you get the file, you can manually import VCF to Android phone. The RecoveryTools Excel to vCard Converter lets you import contacts from XLS, XLSX Excel spreadsheets. The software comes with a simple layout and numerous advantages.
How to Export Excel Contacts to Phone
Download the Excel to Mobile contacts converter on your system.
1. Run and install the software to import Excel contacts to Android by following a simple installation process.
2. The tool will give different options to import Excel contacts to Android phone. Select the Excel Contact spreadsheet to convert.
3. The Excel to mobile contacts converter allows you to set-up Contact Fields Mapping according to your needs.
4. The tool to import Excel contacts to Android lets you choose the destination path to save the converted vCard file.
5. The utility gives different options for vCard encoding. Select the required vCard option. Now click on Convert to export Excel contacts to Android.
Import Excel Contacts to Android – How to Import VCF File to Android Phone
After getting the Android Contacts vCard file, transfer the converted file to your mobile phone’s local storage. This can be done using a data cable or any transfer medium.
1. Firstly, open Contacts, Address Book or Phone Book on your Android phone. Click on More button as shown.
2. Now, go to Settings from your Contact list(Address Book).
3. Here, select the Import / Export Contacts option from your Android mobile phone.
4. To import Excel contacts to Android, click on IMPORT button. This will let you import vCard files to Android from your local storage to Contacts on your device.
5. Now, an option will come to Import contacts. Choose Device Storage option here to import Excel contacts to Android.
6. The Android will ask to save contacts to Device, Google accounts, or to Android mobile account. Choose Device here.
7. Now, it will search and import VCF to Android device storage. Within a few seconds, the process to import Excel Contacts to Android will get completed.
Excel to Mobile Contact Converter – Special Features
1. Create single/separate vCard files: The utility to import Excel contacts to Android lets you convert Excel contacts to single or separate VCF files.
2. Choice of vCard encoding: The tool gives many vCard encoding options like Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-32, UTF-7. You can choose any option as per your need.
3. Mapping of Excel and vCard fields: The software to import Excel Contacts to Android gives a feature for mapping contact field. It automatically displays all the information to map Excel fields with vCard fields. These fields include Name, Gender, Address, Birthday, etc.
4. Windows OS compatibility: The Excel to mobile contact converter is compatible with all the versions of Windows Operating System. Some of them are Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
5. Choose the destination path: The utility allows you to choose the destination path for saving the newly converted files. You can choose the location as per your requirement.
The Excel to mobile contact converter is an appropriate solution to import Excel contacts to Android supportable file format. The above write-up explains a complete solution to first convert the spreadsheet to vCard format and then manually import Excel contacts to phone. Also, the tool gives a separate option to convert contacts to single or separate VCF files. You can use the DEMO edition of the software to understand working better.