How to Import Excel Contacts to Android Phone – Solution!
Are you searching for a process to import Excel Contacts to Android Phone? Or want a guided pathway to upload Excel tabular contacts to your Android devices without Gmail? If so, you will find one of the best ways to export Excel to your phone after reading this blog. Since there is no direct method to import Excel contacts to a mobile phone. That’s why we need to use a professional method. For more details, you need to read this article completely.
When we are talking about contacts, we are talking about business associates, friends, family, etc. They are the people who help you in your business and personal life. That’s why you store multiple contacts on multiple platforms. But in this modern world, there is a trend of mobile and almost every person has a mobile phone. That’s why people want to store all their contacts on their phones.
Reasons to Import Excel Contacts to Android
You have probably heard about Excel Contacts. It is a software program that makes it possible for you to have a new list of people’s details including name, email address, contact no., address, etc. Using Microsoft Excel you can easily manage or change contacts as often as you want. But there are multiple reasons why a client needs to import Excel contacts to Android. Some are explained:
- Contact Management: There are lots of clients who are using Excel for managing data. Excel is a raw application that can easily use to analyze raw data into informative data. That’s why people use Excel to manage their contacts data and after that, they want to restore it to their phones.
- Email Clients & Accounts Contacts: Most of email desktop applications and email accounts support CSV contact files which can easily be accessible in Excel. That’s why people looking for a solution like Import CSV Contacts to Android Phone solution.
- Sync Contacts with the Internet: Another reason to import Excel Contacts to Android is because you can use it to sync your contacts with the internet so that you can update them whenever you need to.
Solution: Excel to Android Contact Converter
The RecoveryTools Excel to vCard Converter lets you import contacts from XLS, and XLSX Excel spreadsheets. The software comes with a simple layout and numerous advantages. You can easily import any Excel version exported contact files into Android Phone without any issues. The product supports a large number of platforms including iPhones. You can use this product on your Windows and Mac machines.
Get Program on Your Machine:
How to Import Excel Contacts to Android Phone?
- Run and install the software to import Excel contacts to Android by following a simple installation process.
- The tool will give different options to import Excel contacts to Android phone. Select the Excel Contact spreadsheet to convert.
- The Excel to mobile contacts converter allows you to set up Contact Fields Mapping according to your needs.
- The tool to import Excel contacts to Android lets you choose the destination path to save the converted vCard file.
- The utility gives different options for vCard encoding. Select the required vCard option. Now click on Convert to export Excel contacts to Android.
- Video Tutorial to explain the process to import Excel File in Android Process:
Import Excel Contacts to Android – How to Import VCF File to Android Phone
After getting the Android Contacts vCard file, transfer the converted file to your mobile phone’s local storage. This can be done using a data cable or any transfer medium.
- Firstly, open Contacts, Address Book, or Phone Book on your Android phone. Click on More button as shown.
- Now, go to Settings from your Contact list(Address Book).
- Here, select the Import / Export Contacts option from your Android mobile phone.
- To import Excel contacts to Android, click on IMPORT button. This will let you import vCard files to Android from your local storage to Contacts on your device.
- Now, an option will come to Import contacts. Choose Device Storage option here to import Excel contacts to Android.
- The Android will ask to save contacts to Device, Google accounts, or to Android mobile account. Choose Device here.
- Now, it will search and import VCF to Android device storage. Within a few seconds, the process to import Excel Contacts to Android will get completed.
Advantages of Excel to Android Contact Converter Tool
- Create Single/Separate vCard Files: The utility to import Excel contacts to Android lets you convert Excel contacts to single or separate VCF files.
- Choice of vCard Encoding: The tool gives many vCard encoding options like Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-32, and UTF-7. You can choose any option as per your need.
- Mapping of Excel and vCard Fields: The software to import Excel Contacts to Android gives a feature for mapping contact fields. It automatically displays all the information to map Excel fields with vCard fields. These fields include Name, Gender, Address, Birthday, etc.
- Windows & Mac OS Compatibility: The Excel to mobile contact converter is compatible with all the versions of the Windows Operating System. Some of them are Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
- Choose the Destination Path: The utility allows you to choose the destination path for saving the newly converted files. You can choose the location as per your requirement.
The Excel to mobile contact converter is an appropriate solution to import Excel contacts to Android supportable file format. The above write-up explains a complete solution to first convert the spreadsheet to vCard format and then manually import Excel contacts to the phone. Also, the tool gives a separate option to convert contacts to single or separate VCF files. You can use the DEMO edition of the software to understand working better.