How to Import CSV Contacts to Android without Gmail – Solved!
Are you one of them who wants to learn how to import CSV Contacts to Android phone? If you have multiple CSV contacts files that you want to import into Android, then you landed on the right page. Here, you will get a simple and easy-to-use process to export CSV Contacts to Android phones. So, keep reading the post to know more about the process.
In this technological world, contacts are one of the best ways to organize information about individuals. So contacts are people you meet and talk to on a regular basis. They can be family, friends, colleagues, or customers. But for personal use, we need to collect contact information on our phones.
For storing contact information locally, users use vCard (VCF) and CSV format. Yes, you can use a CSV file to save the contacts. This means that you have to put your contacts’ information into rows. Each row contains different information about a person. So that you can easily find the data you want to access later. However, you can easily open any CSV Contact Files in the Excel program.
Contact files are important because they store your contact information and data about your business contacts. That’s why a lot of people want to import contacts on their phones.
Reasons to Import CSV Contacts to Android Phone
There are many reasons why you should import CSV contacts to Android. If you are tired of sending your contacts from one device to another, you should consider importing your contacts to Android. Also, there is no direct way to import CSV contacts to Android. Because Android doesn’t support CSV contact files. It only supports the vCard format for importing and exporting contacts.
“Hi, I have been using Google Sheets for a long time to save my business contacts. Recently I need to import these contacts to my android phone. But the problem is that I can export to Google Sheets only in CSV format. It does not allow to export contacts to VCF file. And android doesn’t support CSV files. So I am looking for a solution that converts CSV contacts for android. Do you know any of them!”
As we see many clients want to know the process to export CSV Contacts to Android. There are some more reasons why users want to import contacts from CSV to Android.
- Restore Backup Copy of Contacts: There are lots of users who use CSV files to save a list of contacts on a local computer. They have used this file because most popular applications use this format to store contact information.
- Restore Email Clients Contacts: There are lots of email client applications that use CSV files to store contacts. If a user wants to import these contacts on their Android phones, then they need to change it first.
- Compatibility Issues: Because CSV file doesn’t support Android. A Lot of users keep looking for a solution to import CSV Contacts to Android.
Read More Articles:
Solution: CSV Contacts to Android Transfer Tool
RecoveryTools CSV to vCard Converter is one of the best and most advanced solutions for the contact conversion process. The solution allows us to easily export CSV contacts to Android format. It has many sophisticated features and capabilities like users can easily convert multiple CSV files at once. Below are the complete details and understand why professional tools are better than manual methods:
Download the Solution:
How to Import CSV Contacts to Android Phone – Simple Steps
- First of all, you need to download and install this solution on your computer.
- Now, choose your CSV file on the interface panel using the browse option.
- Select the advance mapping options to manage your contacts.
- You can also select the encoding options for your Android phones.
- Now, select the required destination location path.
- Start the process to export CSV Contacts to Android file.
- When the process is completed the solution opens the destination location.
- Move resultant files into your Android phone via USB cable.
Features of Export CSV Address Book to Android Tool
- Simple User Interface: The solution comes with a simple and easy-to-use platform. A single panel user interface is the easiest way to create resultant files without getting into any trouble.
- Save All Contacts in Single File: The program provides an advanced solution for its users to combine all contacts in one file. There are lots of applications on the internet that create multiple VCF files of a single CSV. So this application has dual options to create single and multiple result files.
- Multiple Encoding Options: If you want to create resultant files with a special encoding. Then you can use this application because it offers several encoding options such as ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-7, Unicode, UTF-32, etc.
- Contact Management Option: If you want to organize your contacts in different areas. Then you can do this before the procedure. The solution provides multiple contact mapping options to easily organize the contact areas without any issues.
- Windows & Mac Supportable Solution: The best part of this application supports all versions of Mac and Windows OS. You can easily use this application on older and newer versions of Microsoft Windows and Mac OS including Windows 11.
Manual Way to Save CSV Contacts to Android
- Firstly, you need a Windows 10 computer for proceeding.
- Open your Windows Explorer on the user’s computer.
- Open the Windows contacts option and go to the contact location.
- After that, in the Windows contacts option click on the import button.
- Choose the required contact files with the browse option.
- Now, select the Export button from the top panel.
- Choose the vCard option and save it on your machine.
Limitation: In today’s world, many people have become heavily dependent on manual procedures. But using it manually can cause you to lose your important data. Sometimes manual procedure required more technical knowledge to proceed. In this process, users lose their contacts fields and many more things while the procedure. Also, the solution offers several advance options like advance mapping options and various encoding options. That’s why I suggest you to use RecoveryTools professional solutions.
There are multiple ways to import contacts from CSV to Android phones. But the easiest is to export your CSV data and then convert them to vCard through the RecoveryTools solution. Alternatively, you can also use the manual method. But I suggest you to use the professional way. For any other information, you can also contact us through chat or email.