How to Import Exchange Mailboxes to Lotus Notes ?
Overview: In this article learn about how to migrate Exchange Server to Lotus Notes client. Free Download Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration tool enables the users to export On-Premise Exchange Webmail or Hosted Exchange Server emails, contacts, calendars to Lotus Notes NSF Files instantly & quickly.
Exchange Server is a very powerful & influential Email Server available for users at present time. There is no doubt that Emails, & messaging have become a crucial part of managing or increasing productivity. A large number of organizations have options like Exchange Server, Lotus Notes, SmarterMail, MDaemon, Kerio, or other Webmail or Desktop based email servers.
Lotus Notes or IBM Notes can be a better alternative designed for Cross-platform like Windows, Linux, OS X, AIX, & Solaris Operating System. It supports virtualization of hardware & software as well integration with advanced applications. IBM Notes or Lotus Notes uses Notes Storage Files (NSF file) as an IBM propriety file format.
I am planning to move from Exchange to Lotus Notes but the main problem that arises against me is the support for saving files in different file formats. Exchange Webmail account stores all the mailbox items on cloud storage in database file format but these files are not supportable in the Lotus Notes client. I want to know how to Export Exchange mailbox items NSF files to easily import Exchange Webmail to Lotus Notes Mail Client.
- William Biunique, Italy
A Smart Solution: Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration
As we can see from above that it has become a trend for users to switch from Exchange Webmail to Lotus Notes email client. As Exchange Server stores all the mailbox items on the cloud hence importing them into Lotus Notes is never so easy for non-technical users or with the help of manual tricks. But this problem can be more easily resolved with the help of RecoveryTools Exchange Migrator software. It provides a direct option to create Lotus Notes NSF files at the user’s desired storage.
Free Download Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration Toolkit:
Note: The program can be downloaded for a completely free cost. The trial version of this utility will allow the users to export only the first 25 emails from each folder as a limitation. If you want to perform unlimited Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration it’s better to activate the software first by purchasing the appropriate license from the above official page.
How to Migrate Exchange to Lotus Notes Mail Client ?
Install & Run Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration tool & choose Exchange Server/Hosted Exchange Server option from Email Source.
The Exchange to Lotus Notes migration software asks the users to Enter login Credentials like Domain/User Name, Password & Server Name. Users can also log in using an Exchange Administrator account, which helps them to manually or automatically map mailbox folders of multiple users as per requirements.
The software will start to analyze & fetch all Exchange Server Webmail items in the application panel with all mailboxes.
Choose the Lotus Notes option from the list of 30+ Saving options.
The utility will ask the users to set up Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration options like Destination Path or Advanced Settings for Selective conversion. One can apply filter settings on the basis of Date Range, From, To, or Subject of the message. Users can also Request More Features in case they want to give some suggestions.
If you also want to change the default destination path from Desktop to any of the user’s desired folders, click on the Change button & select the folder to do so.
At last click on the Backup button to initialize the whole process. If Lotus Notes will not be installed on your PC, the software will display an error message.
Else, the software will instantly initialize the conversion process which can be analyzed in the application panel.
After the conversion process is finished successfully the software will generate a SavingLog report which includes all the important information like Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Source File Path, Items Converted as well Final Status of the Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration process.
Hosted Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration Tool – Major Features & Benefits:
- The software effectively downloads Exchange Webmail mailbox items to Lotus Notes mail client.
- This utility enables the users to convert Exchange Server emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals to Lotus Notes email clients.
- Also, the software is capable to migrate both Exchange Server to Hosted Exchange Server to Lotus Notes quickly & instantly.
- The application will create an NSF file supported in all Lotus Notes versions & editions.
- Lotus Notes installation must be necessary for the users to migrate Exchange Mailbox to IBM Notes client.
- Effectively convert large-sized mailbox items of an organization from Exchange to Lotus Notes.
- Users can log in using an Exchange Administrator account to automatically Mapping mailbox items with multiple users’ accounts.
- Users can also load multiple Exchange Server accounts just by entering Account Login credentials through a CSV file.
- Also, one can also migrate Group documents, Public folders, or shared data from Exchange to Lotus Domino.
- The software enables the users to perform selective conversion of mailbox items. It comes up with Advanced Settings to apply filters on the basis of Date Range, To, From, or Subject.
- Also, the utility preserves the on-disk System Folder Hierarchy for the mailbox folders. Such as Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, Deleted Items, Junk Emails, etc. during the migration.
- The software saves the resultant NSF file by default at Desktop but users can also change it as. The software also provides the option to save resultant files at user desired location.
In the above article, we learn about how can a user migrate Exchange Server to Lotus Notes email client. One can instantly convert Exchange Webmail emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, Inbox, Drafts, Deleted Items. Also, free Download the software which allows us to export the first 25 emails from each folder in the trial version. Purchase the proper license & then activate the software to start the unlimited Exchange to Lotus Notes client migration. You can also contact us via email or live chat process.