How to Convert/Import Exchange Mailboxes to Lotus Notes using Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration Tool?
In this article learn about how to migrate Exchange Server to Lotus Notes client. Free Download Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration tool enables the users export/convert On-Premise Exchange Webmail or Hosted Exchange Server emails, contacts, calendars to Lotus Notes NSF Files instantly & quickly.
Exchange Server is a very powerful & influence Email Server available for the users in present time. There is no doubt that in Emails, & messaging has become a crucial part in managing or increase the productivity. Large number of organizations have options like Exchange Server, Lotus Notes, SmarterMail, MDaemon, Kerio or other Webmail or Desktop based email server.
Lotus Notes or IBM Notes can be a better alternative designed for Cross-platform like Windows, Linux, OS X, AIX, & Solaris Operating System. It supports virtualization of hardware & software as well integration with advanced applications. IBM Notes or Lotus Notes uses Notes Storage Files (NSF file) as an IBM propriety file format.
How to Migrate Exchange to Lotus Notes Mail Client?
In the above video tutorial, we get to learn about how to import Exchange Server to IBM Notes client. While migrate Exchange to Lotus Notes email client so user needed to move all the mailboxes like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, as well email address, Metadata, Date, Signature, Attachments, etc. The software requires IBM Notes installation to perform the Exchange to Lotus Notes migration. A large number of users are looking for a way to know how to migrate Exchange Server to Lotus Notes client. Some major requirement regarding this software are listed below:
I am planning to move from Exchange to Lotus Notes but the main problem arises against me is the support for saving files in different file format. Exchange Webmail account stores all the mailbox items on cloud storage in database file format but these files are not supportable in Lotus Notes client. I want to know how to Export Exchange mailbox items NSF file to easily import Exchange Webmail to Lotus Notes Mail Client.
- William Biunique, Italy
As we can see from above that it has become a trend for the users to switch from Exchange Webmail to Lotus Notes email client. As Exchange Server stores all the mailbox items on cloud hence importing them into Lotus Notes is never so easy for the non-technical users or by the help of manual tricks. But this problem can be more easily resolved by the help of RecoveryTools Exchange Migrator software. It provides direct option to create Lotus Notes NSF file at user desired storage.
Free Download Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration Toolkit:
Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration software can be downloaded for completely free cost. The trial version of this utility will allow the users to export only first 25 emails from each folder as a limitation. If you want to perform unlimited Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration its better to activate the software first by purchasing the appropriate license from above official page.
The working of this amazing utility is very remarkable in terms of its speed & accuracy. Make sure that you had installed Lotus Notes client in your computer as it is one of the necessary conditions for the successful working of this software. Use this amazing Exchange to Lotus Notes migration toolkit to switch the mailbox items of your Hosted or On-Premise Exchange to Lotus Notes email client. The software will create an NSF file which is supported to import into Lotus Notes email client. Follow these simple steps to better understand the working of this software:
- Install & Run Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration tool & choose Exchange Server/Hosted Exchange Server option from Email Source.
- The Exchange to Lotus Notes migration software asks the users to Enter login Credentials like Domain/User Name, Password & Server Name. Users can also login using Exchange Administrator account, which helps them to manually or automatically map mailbox foldersof multiple users as per requirements.
- The software will start analyze & fetch all Exchange Server Webmail items in the application panel with all mailboxes.
- Choose Lotus Notes option from the list of 30+ Saving options.
- The utility will ask the users to setup Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration options like Destination Path or Advanced Settings for Selective conversion. One can apply filter settings on the basis of Date Range, From, To or Subject of the message. Users can also Request for More Features in case they want to give some suggestions.
- If you also want to change the default destination path from Desktop to any of the user desired folder, click on Change button & select the folder to do so.
- At last click on Backup button to initialize the whole process. If Lotus Notes will not be installed in your PC, the software will display an error message.
- Else, the software will instantly initialize the conversion process which can be analyzed in the application panel.
- After the conversion process finished successfully the software will generate a SavingLog report which includes all the important information like Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Source File Path, Items Converted as well Final Status of the Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration process.
As we can easily analyze that this software is perfect choice among the users to migrate Exchange to Lotus Notes email client. One only needed to provide the account login credentials of source Exchange Server or Hosted Exchange account i.e. Domain Name, Password, & Server Name.
Hosted Exchange to Lotus Notes Migration Tool – Major Features & Benefits:
This software comes up with various state-of-the-art features which proves to be very advantageous for the users. A wide range of community prefers this software for the transfer of Hosted Exchange Mailbox items to Lotus Notes Mail client. Some Major features are detailed listed below:
- The software effectively downloads Exchange Webmail mailbox items to Lotus Notes mail client.
- This utility enables the users to convert Exchange Server emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals to Lotus Notes email client.
- The software is capable to migrate both Exchange Server to Hosted Exchange Server to Lotus Notes quickly & instantly.
- The application will create NSF file supported in all Lotus Notes versions & editions.
- Lotus Notes installation must be necessary for the users to migrate Exchange Mailbox to IBM Notes client.
- Effectively convert large sized mailbox items of an organization from Exchange to Lotus Notes.
- The software is capable to export multiple Exchange Users mailbox items to Lotus Notes in batch by providing I am Admin
- Users can login using Exchange Administrator account to automatically Mapping of mailbox items with the multiple user’s accounts.
- Users can also load multiple Exchange Server accounts just by entering Account Login credentials through a CSV file.
- One can also migrate Group documents, Public folders, shared mailbox stores, or shared data from Exchange to lotus Notes Domino.
- The software enables the users to perform selective conversion of mailbox items. It comes up with Advanced Settings to apply filters on the basis of Date Range, To, From or Subject of the messages.
- The utility preserves the on-disk System Folder Hierarchy for the mailbox folders like Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, Deleted Items, Junk Emails, etc. during the migration.
- The software saves the resultant NSF file by default at Desktop but users can also Change it as the software also provides option to save resultant files at user desired location.
- The Exchange Server to Lotus Notes Migration toolkit is compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
The Verge: In the above article, we learn about how can a user migrate Exchange Server to Lotus Notes email client. One can instantly convert Exchange Webmail emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, Inbox, Drafts, Deleted Items along with Attachments to NSF file. Free Download Exchange to IBM Notes Migration software which allow to export first 25 emails from each folder in trial version. Purchase the proper license & then activate the software to start the unlimited Exchange to Lotus Notes client migration.