How to Import EML Files to Exchange Server User Mailbox?
Overview: In this article, we get to know how a user can import EML to Exchange mailbox. If you are also want to know the procedure, need to read the complete post. Here, you will get a simple method that will help the users to upload EML files into Hosted or on-Premise Exchange environment. Keep reading the write-up to know more.
In the event that you are working in IT fields and IT Companies, you are confronted with numerous circumstances to have to do Email Migration. There can be many circumstances where you have to import EML files into exchange server. This condition normally emerges when representatives need to work from their homes.
However, if you are one of those who have EML files and want to upload these files into Exchange Mailbox. Then this article guides you on a complete path to do this task. There is a large number of users who wants to import EML to exchange mailbox. They regularly asked about it on various forums & platforms:
Hi, I have a bunch of emails, *.eml, (which is not delivered to Exchange 2016 mailboxes) by 3rd party POP3 Connector program. Can I move all of these files directly into same folder from that same folder of the path (C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\v14\???). One can import all emails in EXCH 2010 with proper folder hierarchy so that they can find their destination path.
– Jaroslav Mraz, Expert Exchange Community
Professional Solution: EML to Exchange Import Tool
The state-of-the-art RecoveryTools EMLX Migrator Tool provides a direct option to do so. It is one of the best applications available at present time to quickly import EML files into Exchange account. There is no need of having any advanced technical knowledge to perform the migration. Additionally, the graphical interface of the toolkit is easy to use and can easily be easily be executed by all types of users without having any technical assistance.
Free Download Automated Solution From Here:
Download for Windows Download for Mac
Note: The free trial version of the software will enable the users to transfer the first 25 emails. The demo version is capable to import EML to Exchange mailbox for a limited number of files. For more, you need to buy this solution.
How to Import EML Files into Exchange Server Mailbox?
- Install & Run the software & Read all Important Instructions.
- Load EML files in the application panel by clicking on Select Files or Select Folders
- The toolkit will display all EML files in its panel & choose all required emails.
- From the list of 30+ Saving options, choose the Required One to import EML to Exchange Mailbox.
- Setup EML to Exchange Server option as Change Language, I am Admin to backup into Multiple users, as well as account login credentials.
- Enter Exchange Username, Password & Server Name in the application panel.
- Click on the Next button & analyze the procedure to import EML to exchange mailbox
- At last, the toolkit will display a confirmation message & click on OK
- Finally, the software will generate a SavingLog report which will include all the information regarding the migration.
Video Tutorial – Understand How to Use Automated Toolkit
As from above we can easily analyze that it is one of the best solution available in present time. There is no need of having any advanced technical knowledge. The toolkit will support seamless procedure to import EML files into Exchange account without interrupting services of Exchange Server to the users.
The above video tutorial will explain to you the complete procedure to import EML to exchange server in easy & simplified manner. Users only needed to load EML files in the application panel to accomplish the migration. It also enables the users to import EML files into the Exchange Server Administration account by providing the I am Admin option. This will lead the users to map the folders of EML files to Exchange account users’ mailboxes directly through the application manager.
The EML to Exchange Migration Wizard will export all the emails of EML files to Exchange Online account. It provides a direct option to do so is preserved manner by asking for account login credentials such as Username, Password & Server Name. The software supports bulk transfer of EML files into Exchange Server account by providing the Select Folder option. However, users can upload single as well as multiple EML files into the application panel.
Some Highlighted Features of Automated Toolkit:
- Bulk Export Multiple EML Files: We should understand that at present, Time is one of the crucial things. To deal with this issue, the software is capable to batch import EML files into Exchange account. Choose all of your required Emails that you want to import into Exchange & then perform the migration in batch successfully.
- Import EML to Hosted Exchange Server Also: This toolkit will also allow the users to move EML emails to Hosted Exchange Server account also. It supports moving EML to Exchange Server as well as importing EML files to hosted Exchange Server account with the help of a single application.
- Supports to Import EML Files of All Applications: One can import all types of EML files obtained from various email clients. There is a large number of email clients which export data in EML format including Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, etc.
- Fully Independent Solution: The automated toolkit is a fully independent application without requiring any configuration of Exchange Server with Outlook. There is no need of any other application to import EML to Exchange Mailbox.
- Import Unlimited EML Files to Live Exchange Environment: The automated toolkit is capable to convert EML files to Exchange Online account. The development of software is done with precision to transfer bulk EML files into Exchange environment. One can easily understand the process of this application without the help of a technical user.
- Windows and Mac Compatible Software: The advanced algorithms of the solution help’s users to import EML files into exchange server. Users can run this toolkit on all editions of Microsoft Windows OS and Mac OS.
In this article, we get to know about how can a user import EML to Exchange Mailbox or on-Premise account. It is the most important task among the users to perform EML to Exchange Online migration. This article mentions here one of the best solutions to complete this process which will provide a direct option for the users to perform the conversion. Users only needed to provide the login credentials of the destination Exchange Server account. For more help, you can also contact the technical team.