How to Use vCard to CSV Converter to Export Multiple VCF Contacts to CSV File ?
Do you have vCard files and want to convert them to CSV format? Looking for a solution to convert multiple vCard to CSV? Learn here in this blog, and stay with us till the end. We will mention the complete solution that helps users to export address books & contacts from a VCF file to Apple Numbers, Google Sheets, or Excel program.
VCF contact files are the best way to share contacts & address book data. It is capable to organize all the details of an address book like Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name), Job Gender, Nickname, Business Number, Phone Mobile, etc. A user can obtain vCard files from Android Address Book, iPhone Address book, or any email client.
But there is not every application that will allow vCard files to import contact data. They usually support the CSV file format for this task. The best example is the Microsoft Outlook email client. So, if you are also planning to export contacts from vCard files to such email clients. Then, I will recommend you first convert VCF to CSV files.
Why Do We Need to Convert vCard to CSV Format?
There are a lot of users who are looking for solutions to convert VCF to CSV files. Some reasons are explained in the section below:
- For Apple Mail and Apple Cloud: A large number of users want to share their contact details from one place to another. But a lot of platforms didn’t support vCard or VCF files. It requires a *.csv file to import and export contacts. Therefore, many customers want to export VCF to CSV format.
- Easily Organize Contact Information: vCard/VCF is a contact format only supported with Windows Contacts, Android, email clients, webmail, etc. Which doesn’t allow you to edit or manage contacts easily. Hence, it is better to create a CSV file and manage the contacts easily.
- Supported by a Text Editor: One can easily open the CSV file in any text versioning application like Notepad. But VCF or Vcard files are not supported by any text editor application.
- Developers’ and Programmer’s Needs: CSV is a schema and comma value file that makes it easy to understand for developers and programmers.
vCard to CSV Converter – A Reliable Solution
One of the best ways to convert your contacts is to use the vCard Converter Tool. The tool can easily convert all the components of a particular VCF file directly to CSV format. A user can easily convert contacts including first name, last name, email address, phone number, and other business details. This mentioned utility is easy to use and can be easily operated by all users whether they are from technical as well as non-technical backgrounds.
The software also converts vCard to PDF, converts vCard to Word, and also supports other formats. Moreover, while multiple conversions of contacts, there will not be any kind of loss of data and hence the hierarchy will be maintained throughout the process. Free Download the mentioned vCard to CSV Converter and start the process.
Free download the trial from the below button:
Simple Steps to Convert VCF file to CSV
- Launch VCF to CSV Converter.
- Upload vCard files on the panel.
- Click the Convert button & choose CSV.
- Enter a Destination and save.
- Get the resultant CSV contacts.
How to Use VCF to CSV Converter Utility in Windows?
- Install and run the mentioned converter utility in your existing Windows OS system.
- Browse the vCard files directly from the system and upload the data on the panel.
- Select the required contact files that you want to convert.
- Choose CSV from the list of saving options.
- Enter the destination and file naming convention and Convert.
- In just a few minutes, the entire process will be completed successfully.
- After performing these steps, go to the destination location and get the resultant CSV contacts file.
Amazing Features of VCF to CSV Converter:
- The utility is easy to use and provides a flexible user interface that can be easily operated by all users whether they are from technical or from non-technical backgrounds.
- It has the ability to handle a large amount of data and will not impose any kind of file size limitation.
- This mentioned tool can work without the need for any kind of technical guidance and hence it is a self-sustainable utility.
- Before the conversion, the software will preview all the contact files. This feature allows users to select the required number of contacts.
- Advanced Filter settings are also available to search for particular data from bulk.
- Compatible with all the versions of Windows OS and can run on Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and all other 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS.
Manually Convert vCard Files to CSV
Here, we will utilize Windows File Explorer to convert the contacts to CSV. Follow the mentioned steps:
- Open File Explorer.
- Go to Contacts Folder. C:/Users/username/Contacts
- Tap on the Import button.
- Select vCard and Import.
- Choose the file >> Open >> Import contacts.
To convert those files into CSV, perform:
- Click on Export >> choose CSV & Export.
- Enter the location and file name.
- Select the required fields and Finish.
Finally, you can see your converted vCard contacts in CSV format. But this method is lengthy to use and will take lots of time and effort.
In the above article, you learned about the complete process of how to convert vCard to CSV. We had discussed one of the easiest solutions for the conversion of contact files. A lot of other solutions are already present on the Internet but still, it is better to use this and convert the contacts as soon as possible without any outside help.